A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

code status and "pulse" planning - JustMe

Posted: Mar 31, 2014

he says code status, etc. and pulse planning.  what is pulse planning?

is it POLST planning - Valley Girl

[ In Reply To ..]
Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment

Similar Messages:

Code Status Is S/l Full Let And DNR
Oct 16, 2009

code status is s/l full let and DNR ...

Full Code Status
Dec 31, 2010

Do I capitalize "full code status" ie, The patient was on full code status. ...

Pedal Pulse, Pedis Pulse. Same??
Jan 23, 2010

Is pedal pulse and pedis pulse basically the same or different? if different, what is the difference? ...

Lack Of Planning
Dec 12, 2013

You know that saying - A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine? Perfect picture of the North region this week. Apparently we were supposed to be upgraded to the newest version of Fluency except that due to the spectacular communication in the company no one received that information, including installation instructions and now there is a scramble to get everyone upgraded. Do I have all the tools to do my job? No. ...

Planning To Quit Soon
Jan 03, 2014

I'm finally ready to quit now that I can finally get healthcare--the only reason I've accepted more than 40% paycuts and now the cut in PTO when the PC can't go any lower.  I've been in different versions of MM for 13 years now and used to be happy.  Can anyone tell me the protocol (who do I contact--TL/HR?, E-mail/phone?) and will I be fired on the spot or can I give 2 weeks notice which is professional? I'm not leaving under bad circumstances.  Wha ...

Planning On Purchasing A Set Of New Headphones
Oct 19, 2010

I am planning on purchasing a set of new headphones and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what's best.  I have only used Sony or Panasonic (probably cheap) in the past but I am having trouble sorting out the white noise.  Can anyone tell me your experience?  They can get pretty pricey but I am willing to pay for quality and clarity.  Thanks Much.  ...

Capitalization - Family Planning Clinic ?
Oct 14, 2010

In a medical transcription report is "family planning clinic" capalized? Thanxs ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Planning To Work At Night. Suggestions Needed
May 17, 2012

I am new here. I am on my way to apply for my first job...I graduated with Career Step with honors. I am planning to work part-time may 5 hours at night from 9:00 pm to 2:00 am, 7 days a week, which will make me work for 35 hours a week. Does any one knows of companies giving such flexibilty. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I am open to both Employee or IC status. Thanks. ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Pulse Ox?
Aug 17, 2010

How would I write "pulse ox" in this sentence?  "Still not interested in an overnight pulse ox, which I wanted to get last visit."  I've seen it every which way (pulse ox, Pulseox, PulseOx, etc.) online and I'm not entirely sure which one is correct, if any.   Thanks!! ...

Pulse Readings
Nov 10, 2009

Is it possible for a doctor to be saying "pulses +4/4 throughout" on a neurologic exam? Thanks. ...

Name Of A Pulse Taken On A 1 Year Old
Mar 06, 2010

Doc states in PE: Temp 97.9, s/l annex pulse 115 and regular. pt is a 1 year old female. ...

Pulse DT And Regular??
Mar 01, 2011

I'm trying to figure out what this doctor means. He's dictating the vitals signs and says "pulse DT and regular." He's clearly saying "DT" (not "DP" or "PT"),  but I can't reference it anywhere.  Any help? Thanks :)     ...

Radial Pulse
Mar 14, 2011

Radial pulse is s/l "preddy." Lower extremities are without mottling.   Thanks for any help! ...

Pulse Survey
Aug 10, 2013

At the end of the survey, there is a section for comments.  Although I'm sure this survey will change/help nothing, being able to leave this comment did make me feel a little better:   By far, this is the worst company I've ever worked for in over 25 years. Punitive QA and FIESA errors counted as major, which are NOT. At Webmedx, I received an incentive for lines typed, NOT based on trumped down QA scores to keep me from obtaining it. Since Nuance entered my life ...

VR Omitting Pulse
Aug 23, 2014

Anyone else notice multiple SR reports in Vital Signs where the word "Pulse" or just the number is omitted even though it is spoken very clearly? ...

Confused...pulse Ox Question
Nov 14, 2009

I am confused. Doctor dictates "Pulse ox was 93 with 100% saturation." I thought pulse oximetry was the percent of oxygen saturation? ...

Pulse Rate Question - 178?
Aug 02, 2013

Is it possible for a patient to have a pulse rate of 178?  That seems really high and doesn't help when the doc is mumbling, but that is what she says. As a background, the pnt is 66 years old and is in for chest tightness and difficulty breathing and has had sob for 3 days. 178 seems high, but unsure if its okay   ...

2013 Pulse Survey - Sm
Aug 09, 2013

Oh, please! ...

What Is This Code?
Nov 24, 2010

Does anyone know what this code is?  It keeps popping up on my blank document prior to CTRL-S to bring in a standard.   <non-s> and another one with the letters "red-s".   I can't type it in here, because when I do, it leaves a blank instead of those letters in brackets "red-s" Thanks! ...

Now There's A Whole New Pay Code
Mar 14, 2013

we now have the option of "Excused Absence - No Work".  ...

To Code Or Not
Mar 15, 2014

The truth is that transcription has changed and it will never go back to the good old days.  Mmodal sees this too.  They are shifting as is the norm these days.  Nothing is static.  They are transitioning and they are inviting you to go with them.  I am glad to see a training program for coders.  There are not enough coders out here.  Please be prepared to work your butt off.  Take it, work it, and learn it.  Coding is a unique, important, challenging ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

3-2-1 Code It ! 2nd Edition
Jan 07, 2011

Has anyone ever used this textbook and accompanying workbook? I was wondering if the answers were provided for the workbook before ordering it. Thanks ...

My Road To Code...
Feb 25, 2011

Hi coders,  I'm an MT with many years of experience and am trying to break into coding and billing.  I am starting with an on line course to get the basics and overview of the process. When I am done with that I will take a class at my community college to refresh and hopefully network.  Does this sound like a good plan to anyone?  Anything to recommend to be supplementing so I will do well on whatever certification tests are necessary when the time comes?  Thanks! ...

WRKA Code/help
Dec 28, 2011

Can anyone tell me when we receive NJA do we sign out immediately and then sign back in with the WRKA procedure highlighted in teamwork and without closing out docqscribe and waiting for the 15 minutes and say we do get work within 15 minute period do we just continue to be signed in until we are ready to sign off? I'm confused with this.  I know they want us to do the coding now in the teamwork for this 15 minute pay. TIA ...

Anyone Else Code In Their Sleep?
Jan 20, 2012

I know I'm finally learning something when I start doing it in my sleep. ...

A Code GI Bleeding?
Jan 30, 2012

Am I hearing this right? History of iron-deficiency anemia due to a (s/l code) GI bleeding. ...