A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pseudomonas and "morzilla" infection (nm) - sue

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

x

are you sure not MRSA - Answers

[ In Reply To ..]
l

perhaps moraxella - nm - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
X

OMG thank you so much!! - sue

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Can you hear "pneumosella infection', complication usually postop or opportunistic? NM - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

HELP!! Pseudomonas Or Pseudomonas
Jan 08, 2010

Hi, I need help ASAP- working on infectious disease reports that are a mess. Is pseudomonas and enterococccus capped when it stands by itself? How about lactobacillus? I thought the genus was uncapped unless followed by a species as in Enterococcus cloacae. Please let me know ASAP the correct way as this is a very picky ID doc- thanks in advance ...

Pseudomonas Pneumonia
Jun 15, 2012

If "pseudomonas pneumonia" was dictated just like that, how would you transcribe it?  Pseudomonas or pseudomonas? ...

Morphotypes Of Pseudomonas
Sep 18, 2012

something that s/l "nato" morphotypes of pseudomonas in urine culture. Thank you!! ...

Septicemia Due To Pseudomonas With Septic Shock
Nov 16, 2013

I get 038.43 and 785.52, but why do I have to code the 041.7 for the Pseudomonas infection when I just coded it as a combo code for the septicemia? ...

Infection
Feb 08, 2013

There has been no unexplained rashes or kidney/liver dysfunction.  There is no history of herpes, syphilis, or other s/l SEEN-US infection. ...

Infection Question
Oct 25, 2011

status-post debridement of the subacromial space and s/l pe-ack-nees infection?  Thank you. ...

Infection Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

"If the patient has an increase in the ESR and CRP off of antibiotics and they are not normal, we will perform a repeat shunt tap for opening pressure and again send CSF for culture. If the [_______] represents a true infection, __________ is an indolent infection meaning the patient would likely have those symptoms over time." Both blanks it sounds like "pee acne" infection. Patient is being treated for some kind of Bacter infection. ...

Severe Ear Infection Treatment
Apr 01, 2011

Need the drug name for what sounds like "Odreno cef 750" for treatment of severe ear infection.  ...

Pin Tract Or Pin Track Infection
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me which is the proper way to type "pin tract or pin track infection"? Thanks! ...

Chronic Tonsil Infection
Jul 10, 2012

She has (deforter) breathing and (epic) episodes per her mother. Help! ...

Monilial Infection Under The Breast..... Treat With
Jan 12, 2010

nm ...

Infection Around The Tracheostomy Site - Hypen?
May 14, 2010

Patient has chronic infection around his tracheotomy site, but he dictates it as "chronic Staph infection peri tracheal site." Should this be hyphenated? Smooshed together? Left seperated as above?   Thanks! ...

Respiratory (s/l) *sys-ti-tial* Viral Infection SM
Jul 14, 2010

I found the word "systitial" in parentheses in google, but I cannot verify it anywhere else.  THX ...

Sexually Transmitted Infection..please See Message
Oct 05, 2011

The patient recently was tested for all sexually transmitted infections, including s/l HFC-1 and 2.  TIA ...

I Wonder If This Might Have Been A Listerial Monocytogenes Type Of Bacterial Infection With A *rob*
Dec 08, 2009

nm ...

D4 Antibiotic Treatment For Helicobacter Pylori Infection
Feb 13, 2010

MD states what sounds like, "She was given D4 antibiotic treatment but could not tolerate it on her stomach and after seven days stopped it."  This antibiotic tx was for Helicobacter pylori.  I can almost make myself think he is saying, "She was given the full abx tx but then the sentence would not really make sense, would it?  Can anyone help?  Dictating MD is a neurologist and referring is Internal Medicine.  Thanks!!! ...

Tooth Infection Versus Teeth Infections
Jan 21, 2012

Hello.  Ok, so here is the sentence:  No teeth infection or No tooth infections or No teeth infections or No tooth infection?  When do you use the "s" on infection, with teeth or tooth?  When do I use no "s" after infection, with teeth or tooth.  This is turning into a tongue twister!    Thank you.   ...

Arthrocentesis With "i-slits" Of MRSA And Pseudomonas.
Jul 13, 2012

Vitritis, Pupritis Or Retinitis? I Know He Is Talking About Pupil Infection But Cannot Find This Wo
Aug 08, 2013

? ...

On Chemo. Complicated By S/l "a Mill I Ca" Bacteria Infection.
Jun 29, 2011

?? ...

S/l "graphalated Infection" Sm
Dec 12, 2011

Indium-111 scan has been ordered to assess potential infection of the foot as well as possible graphalated infection. ...