A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lateral canthus s/l moze deficit - G

Posted: Sep 06, 2012

lateral canthus s/l moze deficit...

lateral canthus s/l moze deficit - G

[ In Reply To ..]
or maybe it is s/l boze deficit?

Mohs deficit. In other words, defect remaining - after Mohs surgery to excise cancer.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Okay, Stupid Question Here ... Neural Deficit Or Neuro Deficit On Physical Exam
Jun 22, 2010

Thanks so much!! ...

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Editing To A Deficit. A Consideration
May 02, 2012

As I sit here and edit/retype at 4cpl speech recognition for about 99% of my payperiods, I realize that every time I delete words, sentences, phrases, etc. for quality, for my MME's preference (do not be redundant, delete words dictated like significant for etc)... EVERY TIME I delete words, I am taking pay away from myself. These add up.  So, if I were to sit and delete 99% of a document, I have spent my time reading through and listening with my technical knowledge to gibberish ...

RE: Editing To A Deficit - MTthinkingabout It
May 02, 2012

Ever think about how this also applies to 20-minute dictations that are filled with "sorry correct that to..." and "UHs, UMS?" Also working "to a deficit" to all of our detriments.  Don't continue to accept it. In an earlier post it was mentioned that there will be more activities and ongoing activities during and past MT Week. ...

Medication For C Difficile Called Deficit?? Dificit??
Sep 18, 2014

Has anyone heard of a medication called s/l Deficit for C difficile colitis??  Thanks.   ...

Topical Treatment With "Moze"?
Oct 19, 2009

A bit late tonight, need to turn it in tomorrow morning. Also, what exactly is Dermacare? Am I transcribing that correctly? ~~Cutaneous lesions are on Dermacare. They are responding to topical treatment with s/l "Moze" Thanks in advance.   ...

RADIOLOGY: PA And Lateral Chest---NVM!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

Alone in-house today and need a little help. "There is a vague nodular density overlying the anterior first rib approximately 15 mm which suspect is a bone island.  The patient will be recalled for lordotic, reverse lordotic,  and infused cone of the apices." Not sure of the bolded part and even less sure about the word apices. Thanks! He repeated himself a little clearer later on in the dictation.  He said:  "The patient will be recalled for lordotic/reverse lordotic vie ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

AP And Lateral - Single Entity?
Aug 30, 2012

For a while now, whenever the doctor said, "AP and lateral is taken today," I would change it to "AP and lateral are taken today," but then a thought came to me that what if "AP and lateral" is a single entity, much like "macaroni and cheese," which is usually referred as a single thing. Is that the case with AP and lateral films? ...

S/l Bilateral Lateral Recess And Facement
Nov 10, 2009

An MRI of the lumbosacral spine, also done earlier this year, demonstrates severe neural canal stenosis at L3-4 and L4-5 with bilateral lateral recess and facement, worse in the right at L4-5 with proximal L5 nerve root compression. ...

Lateral Epicondyle Pain Test
Mar 12, 2010

Doctor dictating test for lateral epicondyle pain, s/l formleson's test. ...

Willitz Examination For Lateral Epicondylitis.
Aug 02, 2010

I know I have heard this in the past and know I have typed it too, but I'm drawing a blank.  I've been searching everywhere on the internet and in my books and can't find it, and it's coming up incorrectly spelled.   Is it Willitz examination? ...

Medial And Lateral Malleolus/malleoli
Mar 04, 2012

If a doc says medial and lateral malleolus, should it be changed to medial and lateral malleoli? Thank you for your help! ...

Bilateral Lateral Auricular Area?
Aug 29, 2014

This surgeon is dictating about an excision of this patient's "left frontal skull area.  This was lipoma on pathology.  She has ecchymosis in her bilateral lateral auricular area."  Did he mean to use both "bilateral" and "lateral" or did he misspeak "bilateral" and correct it with "lateral?"  I'm not sure if the two together makes sense. Thanks! ...

However, By This Time The Stone Then Appeared To Be Very Lateral In S/l *kaylex*?
Apr 26, 2010

. ...

The Lateral (S?L Drug/dren) Line Was Entered.
May 31, 2010

knee surgery Next sentance...There was a partial tear of the posterior horn of the lateral meniscus. ...

S/l Kan-ay-duh Like Strut Grafting And Lateral Fusion Present 11 To 2.
Jul 12, 2013

Kin-ay-duh is what the word sounds like  ...

Posterior Lateral Basilar Chest Areas
Feb 04, 2014

are these all different areas of the chest? should there be a comma between all of these? posterior lateral basilar chest areas. ...

We Will Give Him A S/l Trupool Knee Brace To Help With His Lateral Subluxation. Tia Nm
Jan 04, 2010

x ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

There Is Generalized Swelling Over The Dorsal And Lateral Aspect Of The Finger
Jan 09, 2012

extending from the distal phalanx just proximal to the eponychial fold region into the area of the *mid middle phalanx*.   Does this look right? ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View Contuination Of S/l** Lu-mi-sonce**
Jul 27, 2012

X-rays demonstrate on the lateral view contuination of s/l** lu-mi-sonce** line to pass through the inferior one-third of the patella.  Thanks! ...

Bilateral Breast Reduction With Lateral Chest Suctioning Via (Tuohmy???) System
Nov 03, 2010

s/l tomb-y or toomy Anyone know?! Thanks. ...

There Is A (s/l Lens) Shaped Area Of Low Signal In The Weightbearing Portion Of The Lateral Femoral
Sep 27, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Lateral Decompression With S/l Elip-ti-si-zation Of The Iliotibial Band Over The Greater Trochanter
Mar 22, 2015

to decrease the liklihood of trochanteric bursitis.   TIA ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

Lateral Femoral Condyle Trabecular S/l "knuckle Or Maybe Medical?" Fracture.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Ramus Intermedius Is An "A Or 8" Caliber Vessel With A 90% Stenosis In The Most Lateral Br
Apr 14, 2010

On cardiac catheterization...Ramus intermedius is an "A  or 8"caliber vessel with a 90% stenosis in the most lateral branch. ...

Lateral S/l "tenangeric" Process (lumbar Spine/hip Views)
Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...