A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

topical ointment name - rra

Posted: Jan 26, 2012

Under medications, he dictates some topical ointments and I cannot figure out one of them.  It sounds like he is saying "zev-i-esc"

any ideas? thanks!

Zovirax? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
: )

Similar Messages:

Ointment
Jan 30, 2010

He is on s/ vasotex ointment for wound care. ...

S/l Priolube Ointment
Apr 27, 2010

s/l priolube ointment each eye three times a day. ...

S/l Bu-ceon Ointment One Time Daily Under The Breasts
Sep 20, 2011

x ...

Pt Is To Apply A Thin Layer Of Antibiotic Ointment As
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

S/l Topical SAV??
Oct 08, 2011

The sentence is:  He has not used any type of topical _____, etc. in this area. Maybe he is using an abbreviation, but it sounds like SAV.  The patient has a skin rash.  I feeling like putting the word ointment, but clearly he is saying sav. Thanks for your help!    ...

TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC
Sep 08, 2010

Is anyone familiar with a topical antibiotic that s/l Santeel? or Santheel?  A lady was trying to treat an abscess with it. ...

LNX Topical Anesthetic?
Oct 25, 2010

LNX or L&X or ?  used prior to facial laser Active FX treatment ...

Topical S/l Penrose For Onychomycosis
Mar 05, 2010

nm ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

What Kind Of Topical Solution???
Dec 15, 2010

The patient is going in for a myringotomy and he is to be treated with something that sounds like "bonean" topical solution.  Any idea what this might be?  ...

Topical Derm Trmt
May 06, 2011

S/L a-sen-ya ...

Topical Antifungal S/l Aravast Or Alavast
Mar 16, 2014

The patient has venous stasis and cellulitis in her leg.  Prescription for topical antifungal that s/l aravast....alavast....alabast?  Help, please.  ...

Pt With Mycosis Fungoides On S/l Carmel 10 Topical Cream.
Jul 26, 2011

? ...

"Sansa" Ointment For Herpetic Lesions. Thx. Nm
Feb 26, 2010

Or later in report sounds like "santa" ointment.  Thank you. ...

Pt Has A "throm And Topical Pad" Applied To Chest Wall Drain.
Aug 08, 2011

She does demonstrate some previous bleeding from the posterior chest wall drain site that has a stitch in place currently.  She has a thrombotopical pad applied to her anterior chest wall drain site.  ...

Topical Treatment With "Moze"?
Oct 19, 2009

A bit late tonight, need to turn it in tomorrow morning. Also, what exactly is Dermacare? Am I transcribing that correctly? ~~Cutaneous lesions are on Dermacare. They are responding to topical treatment with s/l "Moze" Thanks in advance.   ...