A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No replies possible solution - Nice

Posted: Mar 31, 2013

If you sign into Ipswitch with a password and reply to emails or click "new" and compose from scratch, your emails may not be getting to your TSM or QA or whoever.  But if you look in the "Sent" or "Sent Items" folder the email is there, so it seems it's going through.  However, experiment.....send a copy, click cc, to your personal email address and check.  It probably doesn't arrive.  HOWEVER, click the computer start button (computers may vary) and on the left side click "Windows Live Mail." You now arrive where you don't have to login. F5 to sync. Try composing a "new" email to your personal email again.  This time you will see that it arrives! FOR ME:  This discovery was unbelievable.  All these weeks, months? my emails were not getting to my TSM?  Profound.

I can't get windows live to send an email - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and I;m not talking to tech support..I refuse..My Ipswitch emails always go through though. How does this company survive using this email system!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure what you mean. Did you do what I wrote? Maybe you don't have the problem I've been having and many who have posted here. I started noticing weeks ago that I was never getting replies to my emails/questions. So I started experimenting and when I started cc/emailing to my personal email it never arrived. And the rest I wrote in my first post. I discovered this yesterday and I was absolutely amazed! And angry at the same time! All those emails I sent never got to them. Again, going through the non-login path, "Windows Live Mail" it goes through. Why? I don't know. How do they survive? A mystery also.

WOW. - Just... WOW.

[ In Reply To ..]
You absolutely get the pipe and deerstalker cap award!!!

Nice work!

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks! Happy to help. Isn't that unbelievable?

my emails go through - but

[ In Reply To ..]
My emails go through with Ipswitch and I always get a reply, but my sent emails are never in the sent folder, and anything I delete doesn't go to a delete or trash folder but just goes away for all eternity so I better be darn sure I never need it again. I hope your first email to your supervisor with Windows Live Mail was regarding the fact that you have sent dozens of emails using the company's email system and have discovered that they never reached their destination.

Emails - Nice

[ In Reply To ..]
I just went through Windows Live to reply to my supervisor and suddenly, after pressing Send, "it" purged all my folders!!! Yes, I told TSM about the problem but was told to contact Support. That's always the answer but I believe they are not competent. So frustrating. This is the most messed up mail system I have ever encountered.

Similar Messages:

No Replies
Sep 11, 2010

Why post on the boards if no one bothers to answer, frustrating! ...

Post Replies
Jan 27, 2011

I can post new messages, but I can't reply to anyone else's messages. Please help! ...

Companies That Get No Replies
Apr 22, 2012

When someone asks about a company and gets absolutely no responses at all, do you think it's because there are no Americans working there or do you think it's because the company has some kind of gag order?  Just wondering.  Usually every company has some kind of answer but every now and then I see one that gets nothing at all.  ...

PC In POD Never Replies To Email
May 03, 2015

It takes an act of congress to get our PC, initials RB, to reply to emails. You wait for at least 1-2 weeks, then you might get a reply after you do a second send of your original email. I miss our prior PC, initials LC.....she always responded to emails within minutes to 1 hour. ...

My Company Never Replies Back - Grrr
Mar 07, 2011

Hi- going to generically ask this question:   Do your supervisors always answer your emails or phone calls?  Where I work, they are horrible about getting back to MTs and sometimes just simply do not. I am taliking about important questions about scheduling, which account to work on, software issues, etc., ..............    It is frustrating! ...

Anyone Know How To Read The Replies That Slide Off The Right Edge Of The Board
Sep 15, 2010

Anyone know how to read the replies that slide off the right edge of the board?  I can see that there are more posts below, but I cannot grab it to open it. Am I the only one who has this problem?  Is it my computer?   What I mean is when there are replies to replies to replies to replies to replies, eventually the staggered replies move off the right side of my screen and I cannot click on them.   Thought maybe someone else has this problem and found a way to get around i ...

S/l UC Solution
Aug 19, 2010

need help!  "the wound was irrigated with (s/l UC) solution" i have ran across this several times and have not been able to verify it anywhere.  any help appreciated!  thank you! ...

Sprott's Solution? NM
Oct 30, 2009

treated with steroids and Sprott's solution, Sx include sore throat. ...

Lubell Solution?
Nov 22, 2009

name of solution applied that shows white epithelium as part of cervical exam.  Sounds like Lubell solution?  ...

Liposuctoin Solution?
Apr 09, 2010

The left and right flank were injected with 200 cc of s/l "tomosis" solution. ...

S/l Norian Solution
May 21, 2010

When we were ready we squirted in the Norian solution, which filled in the gaps. It definitely sounds like Norian solution.  This is an operative report. Thanks,         ...

Dialysate Solution (s/l RFP Or RSP 440) - Sm
Dec 27, 2010

I have a thickly accented ESL who has just started dictating dialysis notes for our facility.  I'm used to the docs giving the dialysate as, say, BGK 4/5, or breaking the concentrations down by potassium, bicarb, etc., but this new guy is saying what sounds like "RSP 440" or "RFP 440" and we're at a loss as to what that is, unable to document it yet.  I thought at first that they were talking about some solution used in a recirculating single-pass machine, and QA thought they ...

S/L Nickel Solution
Feb 25, 2011

S/L Nickel solution for thrush in the mouth? ...

Leg Prepared With ?? Solution
Feb 28, 2011

This is part of an operative note involving knee repair. I'm used to hearing "leg prepared with a Betadine solution." But this s/l "Chloraseptic solution." Is that right?! ...

Dinkin Solution?
Jul 30, 2011

Medications include "Dinkin solution" to wound with b.i.d.  dressing changes? Patient has a sacral decubitus ulcer.  TIA! ...

Transcription Solution Of S.C.
Oct 13, 2011

Tested with Transcription Solution of S. C. and sent in Monday. Was wondering if anyone who tested with them has heard anything yet? ...

S/l Romsel Solution
Nov 02, 2011

s/l Romsel solution used to acquire hemostasis after Essure placement ...

Solution For Better Dictators
Mar 19, 2012

How about the company charge extra to the dictators for ESL, drunk sounding dictators, mumblers, eaters, slurpers, burpers, playing games with others while they're supposed to be dictating, what sounds like background Christmas parties, "oh, yeah, go back up to ....and add," speed talkers, dictators that sound like they have hair lips, speech impedements and last, but not least, dictators that cannot pronounce other doctor's names or meds or med terms, but won't spell for you.&nbs ...

MT Pay Solution, Maybe..just A Suggestion
Jun 20, 2013

This is how we got paid at a major department store when I was a hairdresser: Guaranteed minimum wage for hours worked. If our production exceeded minimum wage we were paid a percentage of that production on top of the minimum wage, usually 40%. I would love to have MTs guaranteed at least a minimum wage for hours worked (or waiting to work) and anything we produce that exceeds that wage should be paid at the customary cpl.  This would encourage higher production, benefitting th ...

Jsira Solution And Their
Oct 14, 2014

leave a little bit to be desired... ...

RE: New Post Replies, Do They All Go To The Bottom Of The Original Post?
Jan 23, 2010

I don't remember that yet when I post lately it goes all the way to the bottom rather than immediately after the original post.  Perhaps I just never noticed it before.  Oh well... ...

Wound Care Bee-kun Solution
Jan 24, 2010

doctor dictating medications for patient with heel eschar -- s/l bee-kun solution.  Any help appreciated... ...

What Kind Of Topical Solution???
Dec 15, 2010

The patient is going in for a myringotomy and he is to be treated with something that sounds like "bonean" topical solution.  Any idea what this might be?  ...

Anyone Have Info On EScribe Solution From VA?
Sep 29, 2012

thinking of applying... is there steady work?  what type of platform is it? ...

Dx: Metabolic Acidosis, On S/l Sol Solution.
Mar 12, 2013

Patient with chronic kidney disease, metabolic acidosis, on s/l sol solution.  ...

Solution In Grafting Burn Wound
Feb 01, 2010

left lateral thigh was injected with apx 200 cc of (s/l) "pickent solution" - dfnly not Dakins.  This is for a split thickness autograft on a burn wound.  Anyone heard of something similar? ...

S/l Finobolum Solution? And How To Type Mcgs
Mar 15, 2010

Start finocobolum solution 100 mcgs once a day for 5 days, once a week for 4 week weeks, and once a month 30 days ...

Letters Wearing Off Keyboard...anyone Have A Solution?
Sep 07, 2010

Anyone had any luck with a white sharpie?  I've heard of those letter stickers but also hear they don't last.  TIA!! ...

S/l Coal Carted Blegous Solution
Nov 16, 2010

Aorta was cross-clamped, 500 cc of  Aorta was cross-clamped, 500 cc of s/l coal carted blegous solution instilled in thorough the aortic root, and a drip of cold saline started for topical myocardial hypothermia.  ...

Drug S/L Dionad Solution Every Four Hours
Aug 04, 2011

S/L Dionad solution every four hours.  Does not give much of a history for what it is used for; just listing medications. Thanks for any help with this!   ...