A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

topical derm trmt - Karen

Posted: May 06, 2011

S/L a-sen-ya

a phonetic search came up with - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
aczone and another oscion... both are topical treatments

Similar Messages:

S/l Topical SAV??
Oct 08, 2011

The sentence is:  He has not used any type of topical _____, etc. in this area. Maybe he is using an abbreviation, but it sounds like SAV.  The patient has a skin rash.  I feeling like putting the word ointment, but clearly he is saying sav. Thanks for your help!    ...

Derm Help TIA
Oct 01, 2010

Patient has extensive dermatitis due to s/l *curlies* disease. ...

Derm
Jul 18, 2013

sounds like the dictator is saying 'benny wens', and it is related to scalp cysts. Does anyone know what this should be? ...

TOPICAL ANTIBIOTIC
Sep 08, 2010

Is anyone familiar with a topical antibiotic that s/l Santeel? or Santheel?  A lady was trying to treat an abscess with it. ...

LNX Topical Anesthetic?
Oct 25, 2010

LNX or L&X or ?  used prior to facial laser Active FX treatment ...

Topical Ointment Name
Jan 26, 2012

Under medications, he dictates some topical ointments and I cannot figure out one of them.  It sounds like he is saying "zev-i-esc" any ideas? thanks! ...

Derm Word Help
Mar 18, 2010

s/l hidra hida suppurativa.   Thanks! ...

Derm Word - Please Help
Jul 21, 2010

S/L serkicktrous  TIA ...

Derm/rash
Aug 27, 2010

Is there any type of rash that s/l taledictations or maybe taledictatious?  "Taledications on the face, extremities, and neck.  Smooth, shiny-appearing skin on the face and hands." ...

Derm Question
Mar 08, 2011

Full body screening skin exam without other concerns at this time say for his fairly impressive background actinic damage and possible radiation exposure.  Follow up based on pathology, otherwise at least annually. does that sentence make sense ??? kind of stumped!  Questioning the "say" part of the sentence. ...

Derm Report
Dec 30, 2011

history of severe tholespepeglade or tholespetheglade with worsening of lesionstheglade OMG.. I cant figure what he is saying, please help me? Jenn ...

ENT/derm Op Note
Apr 10, 2013

Need help with ENT/Op note - last sentence is "A pressure dressing with the _____ was then placed over the right ear."  It sounds like pethabara or plethabara or bethabara.  HELP!!   ...

Topical S/l Penrose For Onychomycosis
Mar 05, 2010

nm ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

What Kind Of Topical Solution???
Dec 15, 2010

The patient is going in for a myringotomy and he is to be treated with something that sounds like "bonean" topical solution.  Any idea what this might be?  ...

Topical Antifungal S/l Aravast Or Alavast
Mar 16, 2014

The patient has venous stasis and cellulitis in her leg.  Prescription for topical antifungal that s/l aravast....alavast....alabast?  Help, please.  ...

Pt With Mycosis Fungoides On S/l Carmel 10 Topical Cream.
Jul 26, 2011

? ...

Pt Has A "throm And Topical Pad" Applied To Chest Wall Drain.
Aug 08, 2011

She does demonstrate some previous bleeding from the posterior chest wall drain site that has a stitch in place currently.  She has a thrombotopical pad applied to her anterior chest wall drain site.  ...

Derm Q ... Sounds Like "ackercordon" Left Axilla??
Feb 12, 2010

x ...

S/l "vitrogedous Therapy From The Derm People" Sm
Dec 31, 2009

My doc is saying, "The difficulty is that he has had apparently "vitrogedous or bitrogedous" therapy from the dermatology people.  He is referring to the nose ala.  I think he is cutting something off the beginning, but not sure.  Any help is really appreciated.  Thanks so much! ...

Sounds Like "exeosis" ?? Derm Term.
Jan 14, 2010

nm ...

Derm Help ?? Pt Tried Using "Victuelle" ?? Vactualle??? For A Rash
Feb 26, 2011

x ...

Topical Treatment With "Moze"?
Oct 19, 2009

A bit late tonight, need to turn it in tomorrow morning. Also, what exactly is Dermacare? Am I transcribing that correctly? ~~Cutaneous lesions are on Dermacare. They are responding to topical treatment with s/l "Moze" Thanks in advance.   ...