A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

We then removed the "nibbons" off the plastic EndoButton sheath? - (NM)

Posted: Sep 06, 2013

I think he means "nubbins." - Silly docs...

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

TY..thought that made more sense..but he was clear with nibbons lol - (NM)

[ In Reply To ..]

since when do they say thinks right? that's when your schooling pays off. - not just hear/type, cannot depend on the docs. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
-

Similar Messages:

Pinnacle Sheath
Jan 26, 2010

"an 11-French Pinnacle sheath" Is Pinnacle with a capital or lower  case P? Since Pinnacle is a trademark name I would think capital P. Anybody know for sure? Thank you!! ...

S/l Robby Sheath
May 22, 2015

The 5-French sheath was exchanged for a 5-French x 55 cm s/l Robby sheath.   ...

(blank) Trocar And Sheath
Jun 14, 2012

s/l "Dell" trocar and sheath.  I've looked everywhere and can't find this, and QA is having a hard time figuring it out, too.  Anyone know what this could be? ...

Heart Cath - S/l Hemophylic Sheath. No Ref For This. Thanks! Nm
Jun 19, 2012

.. ...

Type Of Sheath- Operative Report
Nov 21, 2012

7-French "dilock" sheath ...

What's Up With All Removed Messages Here?
Oct 12, 2014

Xx ...

After The Gallbladder Was Removed, We Then Further Irrigated
Apr 27, 2010

and placed the patient with right side down and head down in order to suction out the s/l "affluent" or" eflluent". ...

S/l Removed Leptree Synovium
Nov 14, 2010

We debrided the meniscal lesion and removed upper tree synovium and loose bodies.   dr. says it soooo fast. ...

Too Bad That Aussie Job Posting Was Removed.
Nov 07, 2014

Oh well, back to the grindstone, for peanuts. ...

What Happened To The WMX Posts From Yesterday? Why Were They Removed?
Mar 19, 2010

nm ...

PSH - Bilateral S/l Xanthums Removed From The Eyes.
Aug 10, 2010

x ...

Pt Is Status-post CMC Arthroplasty. Patient Had Her Cast Removed And Was Going To Be Placed In A Sp
Jan 19, 2010

x ...

Past Surgical History S/l *terwigin* Removed From Left Eye?? Thanks. Nm
Jul 02, 2011

nm ...

Plastic S/l 10-10
May 05, 2011

Plastic, s/l 10-10; stinsen; tensin, drape was removed (during surgery) ...

My Message Was Harmless Yet Removed! Why Does The Moderator Leave All Kinds Of Bashing Messages But
Oct 25, 2011

seems out of sort, sorry! Just don't get it! ...

Plastic Surg OP
May 12, 2010

anybody ever heard of what s/l "stayfa"?   a partial amputation of the superior aspect of the left ear involving the helical rim and a portion of the _____ secondary to human bite TKS! ...

Plastic Surg Help
Feb 08, 2013

ok, this s/l "purpling".  not sure if it is a dressing or if dr meaning color??  i doubt it's color, but some sort of dressing.  many tks!! Frozen section on the nasal lesion was focally positive at the deep margin. Additional segment of tissue was resected; however, this was taken down to the perichondrium and no further tissue could be removed. It was very friable. The specimen sent for permanent section with a suture at 12 o'clock and _________towards the le ...

Plastic Surgeon
Dec 12, 2014

Has anyone ever heard of a plastic surgeon being referred to as a "plastiastist".   Doctor says: "patient will consult with his (sl) plastiastist, when his patella ulcers are healed".....the dictation is short, so I can't add any further information to help with this.   ...

Plastic Surgery Word Help, Please
Jun 21, 2010

She is status post left lower eyelid lesion and s/l radioplaning of multiple seborrheic keratoses.  Any ideas??? TIA!!! ...

Plastic Surgery Word Help
Oct 12, 2010

facial plastic surgery, in submental crease, preserving submentalis muscle.  Subperiosteal dissection was then carried over the "pegonion" over the central symphysis.  Cannot document "pegonion."  Thanks for any help. ...

Plastic Surgery Help - S/l Sad Or SAD Pleats
Feb 15, 2012

Dr. dictates, Fat was injected into the nasolabial folds and "sad"  pleats.   Thanks for any help.    ...

I Was Doing An OR Report Plastic Surgery And The
Jul 11, 2014

surgeon dictated something like what sounded as Shoefine something 5-0 fast absorbing catgut for closing a pannus.  No clue. ...

Plastic Surgery... Please See Message
Sep 08, 2014

The patient has an intradermal nevus. Doc says: We have talked about excision, which would leave her a 2 cm scar s/l HERVERSUS of shaving. TIA. ...

Plastic Surgery...please See Message
Dec 02, 2014

Male patient. Doc is saying: I have told him that his best chance of improving the protrusion is an incision in the periareolar area and excision of the s/l gynecoid mastoid tissue. Gynecoid has to do with females, not males, so I am confused. TIA. ...

Capitalization - Would I Cap Plastic Surgery And Have A Comma? 
Mar 16, 2010

We will discuss with Dr. ___ (plastic surgery Mayo Clinic)  the doctor dictates the parenthesis.  Would I cap Plastic Surgery and have a comma?  We will discuss with Dr. ___ (Plastic Surgery, Mayo Clinic) ...

Plastic Surgery ? S/l Ray-No Incision For Facelift
Jun 16, 2011

xx ...

Plastic Surgery Of Nose..please See Message
Dec 07, 2014

Physical exam shows that she has deviation of the base to the right of the nose, clover leaf deformation, and deviation of the overall tip. She also has a large infratip area with a significant s/l JANE-U bend in the inferior portion of the crus. TIA! ...

Need Plastic Surgery (skin Lesion) Word Help, Please
May 20, 2010

I have recently started back to work and am having difficulty with a word and would love help.  This is regarding a lesion on a nose:    It is somewhat irregular in appearance and very well could represent a malignancy, especially given its rapid growth history.  However, this may also represent a _____________ acanthoma   (blank appears to begin with an N or possibly an M)   Thanks a million for any and all help!  ...

S/l Tibio Plastic Exchange (knee Surgery)
Nov 03, 2011

..even Google didnt help. ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...