A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The patient feels like she has ___(sounds like socked in) discomfort in her maxillary sinuses. - No name

Posted: Oct 05, 2010

TIA

I would use just that, Means that the discomfort - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
is only in her sinuses.

I agree. I've heard this before. - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Op Note: Colon Was S/l *socked* To Abdominal Wall Nm
Jul 21, 2011

full context:  There was no evidence of intraabdominal contamination, although the sigmoid colon was socked to the left lateral abdominal wall. Is that right, socked? ...

The Patient Used To Be On S/l Euthyroid 2 Grains. I Can't Find This But It Sounds Familiar. ~
Nov 01, 2009

xx ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Frontal Sinuses Are Hypoplastic?
Dec 03, 2010

"The frontal sinuses are (hypoplastic). No obvious sinusitis is seen." It would make sense to mean it would be hypoplastic, seeing that no sinusitis is found. Hypoplastic, to me, means an underdeveloped organ or set of cells. So, I am thinking they said "hypoplastic" instead of "hyperplastic".   Any ideas? ...

S/l Onsenant Process, Has Something To Do With Sinuses?
Aug 18, 2011

. ...

Neck And Shoulder Discomfort From Transcribing
Nov 30, 2011

I know we shoud sit as ergonomically as possible while transcribing, but I am still having considserable neck and shoulder pain.  Does anyone have any suggestions; exercises, changes in equipment, position, etc.?  This has gotten progressively worse over the years.  I do work long hours - sometimes 12 to 16 at a time.  Yesterday I finally threw in the towel and started a course of prednisone.  Something has to work better than a constant array of steroids.  TIA! ...

Feels Like My Very First Day...sm
Sep 27, 2011

LUNGS:  No "orgophnia"  No "donals" to percussion. ...

Sounds Like-The Patient "comffy"
Nov 22, 2010

I cannot figure out what he is saying, sounds like-The patient "comfy" has well compensated liver disease.  ...

Pelvic Feels (s/l Mar-i-tal).... SM
Oct 20, 2009

Pelvic feels _______ and the vaginal vault has diffuse reddening. ...

Do You Know What Feels Really Good? Even Better Than
Aug 18, 2013

Quitting Nuance.  Sweet, sweet relief. Goodbye EVIL TL.  goodbye rotten, inaccurate, inept QC and QA.  You just cannot believe how good it feels to be OUT OUT OUT.    ...

Pt To Be Taken Off Toprol And Put On S/l "Mess Tall" For Palpitations And Chest Discomfort
May 20, 2010

d ...

Forgot What It Feels Like To Work
Aug 09, 2013

Has that happened to anyone else? Even though I actually really do want to work, when work does show up I'm like "crap...I can't wait until we run out again...." ...

Just Resigned, Feels Soooooo Right!
Feb 23, 2014

I finally had the moment I have been waiting for, for far too long.  I sent my resignation and I could not be happier.  I found a new opportunity and I am taking it.  No matter where it leads, it will be much better than working for this sweat-shop penile colony.  Good luck to you still here and do not give up, there is life after MModal (and some mental recuperation).  May God bless you all with YOUR opportunity.  ...

Feels A Little Like The Hunger Games
Mar 11, 2014

Good luck everyone! ...

Feeling Sick To My Stomach Right Now. It Feels Like
Feb 14, 2012

someone punched me in the stomach.  I worked for a specific company for a while a couple years ago.  I was let go when they told me they were going out of business.  And now I see an ad for them???  WHAT???? ...

Yesterday Was My Last Day,feels So Good To Be Free
Apr 15, 2014

After 20 years at MM and 5 years transcribing before that, I'm officially retired.  MM was a great job when I started. It allowed me to stay home with my kids when they were small and I even made a good wage but lately...this company has gone to the dogs and I am so happy to be done with it.  There was a time when we were professionals not just typists working for peanuts. I will miss transcribing but I will not miss MM. Au revoir MM.  ...

Sounds Like "PT With A Patient Of"
Sep 06, 2013

Hi, Doctor keeps saying something which sounds like: Pleural fluid, LDH 223, PT with a patient of 15.9. it cannot be with a patient as it doesnt make sense. can someone help? ...

YAY!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY OUTTA HERE - You Have No Idea How Good This Feels.
Mar 02, 2010

Hey Everyone! Yesterday was my last day with the Evil Q.  I've had a non-MT job for a couple of months and I was finally assured it will be permanent and I gave notice.  I've been with the Q for 10 years.  Like everyone, I saw my paychecks dwindling and could no longer make a living, nor could I afford more of MedQuist's "experiments" at my expense.  I saw the writing on the wall years ago and did nothing because of a fear of leaving and thinking things ...

This Capillary Area Feels Brisk On All Five Hands
Jul 18, 2011

This does not make sense.  Thoughts??? ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Sounds Like......
May 19, 2010

The CT scan of the head reported that there was atrophy noted in the ceverac node spaces in the frontal lobes.   ceveractnode ... ceverac node ... severac node... why can I not figure this one out. LOL ...

Sounds Like He Is Saying I Gap 9
Jul 16, 2010

Under laboratory date it sounds like he is saying I gap 9, what would that be? I was thinking anion gap (AGAP) but the value seemed extremely high. ...

(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* Sounds..........SM
Aug 23, 2011

Blood pressure was 96/40, although, I could hear (s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds all the way down to 0.(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds ...

Sounds Like Q-fed.
Feb 28, 2012

Possibly a feeding tube?  She does have a PEG tube.  Need to know the reference, too, please.  I know I've had this term before, but I can't remember where I found it. ...