A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

surgical instrument? - smmt

Posted: Nov 26, 2010

orthopedic surgeon dictating "we did a subacromial bursectomy with a 4.3 mm Couda/Cooda?"

surgical instrument - mnmt

[ In Reply To ..]
Can you hear CUSA?

Similar Messages:

Name Of Surgical Instrument
Apr 27, 2010

Has anyone heard of a mohorner ? He is doing a left thyroid lobectomy and says:  A mohorner was then utilized in order to create exposure with the midline strap muscles incised longitudinally.    ...

Cartier Surgical Instrument
Oct 10, 2011

I am doing a Da Vinci robot assisted surgical procedure and it sounds like they are using a cartier (card-e-air) instrument...spelling anyone?  Thanks!! ...

Surgical Instrument Names
Aug 05, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of faceless scissors?  or "bi-see" forceps? ...

GYN Instrument
Nov 23, 2009

A s/l BRIDE-SKI was used to locate the anterior lip of the vagina. ...

Instrument Name
Apr 20, 2010

This is a vasectomy.  The (s/l toppif) ____ was then used to isolate the vas within the scrotal tissue and the vas was delivered through a 5-mm incision.  TIA ...

OB/GYN Instrument
Dec 15, 2010

The ovary was manipulated with S/L paddle grasper, which was used through a right lower quadrant port site.... Thank you in advance. ...

ENT Instrument
Apr 19, 2013

The punctum wre dilated and the ...

Ophthalmologic Instrument
Dec 29, 2009

Anyone familiar with a Baron or Byron punch used in an eye surgery to punch a button in donor tissue.  Tried google MT - no luck. ...

Orthopedic Instrument Help
Feb 07, 2011

The sentence is "There was some chondral debris in the suprapatellar pouch that we carefully evacuated with a shutter".  Clearly sounds like shutter but I can't find this anywhere.  ...

Instrument S/l Malibolt?
Jul 21, 2011

It's a pericardial drainage surgery report and doc says, "A Mali bolt/Malibolt was used to retract the peritoneum and preperitoneal fat." Definitely sounds like 3 syllables. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Remember An Instrument
Mar 27, 2013

TIA ...

Sponge, Lap, Needle, Instrument Count
Oct 15, 2010

What does "lap" stand for?  Thanks. ...

Instrument To Remove Ganglionic Fluid?
Nov 12, 2010

I apologize for the rough s/l, hoping someone will know what it is....   ganglionic synovial fluid, which I then removed with a s/l"renejure" ...

Instrument S/l Cry-coke To Elevate Trachea-sm
Jul 07, 2011

Patient is having a tracheostomy. ...

Abdominal Procedure-OB/GYN S/l P Care Instrument - Any Ideas?
Aug 08, 2012

XX ...

Knee Arthroscopy Sounds Like Surfak For This Instrument
Sep 20, 2013

Physician says what sounds like Surfak for this instrument, Using a medial portal, the _____ instrument was introduced into the medial compartment for synovectomy for chondroplasty of the medial compartment,  ...

Can Anyone Document - Explorer Endometrial Biopsy Instrument
Mar 17, 2014

Lukay Or Lookay Ring Instrument Used For Spinal Surgery (sm)
Dec 06, 2010

sounds like lookey or lukey..can't find anywhere.  TIA ...

Surgical Bur
May 27, 2011

Orthopedic using diamond and s/l amnastic or amnestic bur...? ...

Surgical Hx - DCR X 3
Sep 18, 2011

Surgical hx includes DCR x3.  Nothing else in file helps with this. ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

Surgical Screw
Dec 03, 2009

In a total hip arthroplasty, s/l "Kinsella" screw was added for additional fixation. Can't find that screw. ...

Surgical Drill S/l Kli-oid
Apr 29, 2010

Doing a cervical spine surgery.  The kli-oid drill, 12 mm, was used to drill down 18 mm with four drill passes. ...

Surgical History
Jun 08, 2010

In past surgical history - s/l andrognesis neuropathy ...

Need Surgical Word Help
Aug 09, 2010

I am working on a report in Head and Neck Surgery. It sounds like the doctor dictates "Bilateral poloethmoidectomy" as a procedure. I am not able to locate any such spelling. Need help. Thank you in advance. ...

Surgical Incision
Aug 31, 2010

Type of incision for sigmoidectomy and rectopexy - sounds like fantaseal. ...

Surgical Word Help
Nov 12, 2010

I am listening to a surgical report for an appendectomy. It sounds like the doctor dictates that the appendix is supplelative in nature but not perforated. Is the word suppleative or what could it be? I am not able to find such a word description. ...

Surgical Report Help
Dec 02, 2010

I am typing a surgical report. The doctor is saying something like " (Blank) local with digital block". Does he mean "10 minute local with digital block"? I can't for the life of me hear what he is saying nor can I find it online.   Any help would be great.   thanks ...

Surgical Drain
Apr 20, 2011

OR report for lumbar laminectomy.  A S/L DP Mac Drain was placed overlying the laminectomy site at L5-S1 and a superficial Hemovac was placed in the subcutaneous tissues as well. Thanks in advance... ...

Surgical Probes
Oct 04, 2011

Has anyone heard of a "Hibbs" probe for gynecological surgery? ...