A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sounds like x-sate-sheil debridement - Jolly MT

Posted: Jun 07, 2011

Dictator is listing procedures done while patient is in the hospital.  She is referring to debridement on the heels.  Sounds like X-sate-sheil debridement.  Any ideas?

TIA for any help.

Do you hear excisional? - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
As in excisional debridement.

Similar Messages:

Debridement Of Burn
Dec 13, 2010

Hi...  Can't "hear" this at all, even though this question has been posted on here, not sure which form to use.   "Prior to the dressing, the arm was irrigated with s/l pulsatile/pulsar/pulsed  lavage with s/l assistance/system/solution of 3 L of lactated Ringers.   thanks! Barb   ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Another Debridement Issue 2 Questions..
Dec 14, 2010

Okay, 2 issues this time. "This consisted of debridement of tissues down through the s/l  ulna 3 joints of her hand... but couldn't find anything to back up "ulna 3 joints"   "Further debridement into the distal s/l "farm" revealed that the TFCC and ulna bone itself was necrotic". I know it sounds obvious but it sounds like he IS saying "farm" and does so in several places in the report.   THANKS!!!! bv ...

I&D - Irrigation And Debridement Vs Incision And Drainage
Feb 09, 2010

Is there any clear way to know how I&D should be expanded?  Am I correct to assume irrigation and debridement for a wound and incision and drainage for an abscess? What about for a paronychia?  Right now I have a patient who was I&D'd recently for a paronychia, which is an abscess, so I assume it was incised and drained, but it also says the nail was debrided. ...

Debridement Note Word Help, S/l Stealed Tissue??
Nov 23, 2010

Op report of debridement - blank as follows:  I (s/l stealed) tissue over the in situ bypass. ...

Debridement - Patient Was S/l Freight/free Wrapped, Prepped
Aug 01, 2010

Patient was s/l freight/free wrapped, prepped, and draped in the usual fashion in the supine position. ...

Debridement - Under S/l Trachea Control I Excised The Necrotic Tissues
Aug 04, 2010

Under s/l trachea control I excised the necrotic tissues and dorsum of her right hand, the right metacarpophalangeal joint as well as her right wrist. ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...

Sounds Like......
May 19, 2010

The CT scan of the head reported that there was atrophy noted in the ceverac node spaces in the frontal lobes.   ceveractnode ... ceverac node ... severac node... why can I not figure this one out. LOL ...

Sounds Like He Is Saying I Gap 9
Jul 16, 2010

Under laboratory date it sounds like he is saying I gap 9, what would that be? I was thinking anion gap (AGAP) but the value seemed extremely high. ...

(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* Sounds..........SM
Aug 23, 2011

Blood pressure was 96/40, although, I could hear (s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds all the way down to 0.(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds ...

Sounds Like Q-fed.
Feb 28, 2012

Possibly a feeding tube?  She does have a PEG tube.  Need to know the reference, too, please.  I know I've had this term before, but I can't remember where I found it. ...

Sounds Like T-var
Nov 22, 2013

help with word sounds like t-var   ...

Sounds Like
Dec 05, 2014

The physician states " at any ventirm" (thats what it sounds like), her outlook is much more positive.    It sounds like he saying at any , In any,    sounds like innnneeeeveennntermmmm????? cld somebody please help me out?? ...

Sounds Like TPT Under Anesthesia????
Oct 14, 2009

TBT or TPT.....hard to hear what she is saying but it is under Anesthesia.... ...

Sounds Like Agorphosidates 117
Oct 15, 2009

under labs in the chemistry is sounds as though they are saying agorphosidates 117...any ideas? ...

RX Sounds Like 'ah Mic La Meen' 50 Mg
Nov 29, 2009

any ideas....main diagnosis is 'has metastatic breast cancer without primary"... ...

Sounds Like Corina
Dec 21, 2009

Ok I need some help here is the sentence he is giving me and the blank sounds like corina.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It encircled the esophagus and the descending aorta at the level of the _____. ...

Sounds Like Cenesta
Feb 14, 2010

Thanks in advance... Doctor dictates s/l Celesta in a drug list... this supposedly for seasonal allergies.  Any help would be appreciated.  If you have a link to verify, please include it.  I'm all out of spelling variations to try.      ...

Sounds Like Knee-v-eel
Mar 07, 2010

I made a longitudinal oriented incision and expressed some purulence out with pressure, cephalad and caudad, knee-v-eel, and lateral. The patient has a infected brown recluse bite on his anterior proximal lateral knee.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Word Sounds Like
Mar 23, 2010

sounds like piroroban... ...

Sounds Like They Want An Employee, Not An IC
Jun 30, 2010

"Surgical Notes a national provider of transcription services for ambulatory surgery centers has an immediate part time opening for a qualified QA/Proofer.  The independent contractor position will be from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST Monday through Friday. The pay is $17.00 per hour." It's not a bad offer, but considering taxes and insurance.... it's probably closer to 12 bucks an hour, not to mention the hours/days set. ...

Sounds Like Serize
Jun 30, 2010

I cannot make this out for the life of me. Here is the sentence. This had to be mobilized in order to serize the segment of the bowel well. Help! ...

OB, Sounds Like Cervix 370 -3????
Apr 13, 2010

Doing OB and he says "cervix 370 -3"   Have never done one before, any suggestions.   ...

Bowel Sounds
Apr 22, 2010

Can anyone offer some different words to describe bowel sounds on the physical exam?  I've looked online and the ones I've found (normal, present, active, positive) just don't sound like what the doctor is saying.  Of course he sounds like he's turning away & speeding up his words when he says whatever it is he's saying, so it could be anything, but it sounds like it starts with an "n" and has a t sound in it and is possibly two syllables.  Any ideas? ...

Sounds Like Intanted??
Sep 26, 2010

Finger-nose-finger was _____ and deep tendon reflexes were 2+ bilaterally symmetric. s/l intanted, entanted, intatted... Thank you for advice, suggestions. ...

Sounds Like Idel
Oct 26, 2010

The medication he is stating she is on sounds like Idel, and all I know is she has depression, hypertension and hyperlipidemia.  Any suggestions? ...

Sounds Like Anotix C
Nov 18, 2010

"Refill of Axert 12.5 mg., Anotix C two and twenty-four hour period, #12, with three refills. "  Does anyone have any idea what the highlighted bit could be?  Thanks so much! ...