A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another debridement issue 2 questions.. - bv

Posted: Dec 14, 2010

Okay, 2 issues this time.

"This consisted of debridement of tissues down through the s/l  ulna 3 joints of her hand...

but couldn't find anything to back up "ulna 3 joints"

"Further debridement into the distal s/l "farm" revealed that the TFCC and ulna bone itself was necrotic".

I know it sounds obvious but it sounds like he IS saying "farm" and does so in several places in the report.

THANKS!!!!

bv

just guessing but.....sm - Raine59

[ In Reply To ..]
I am really guessing but could he be saying on the first one "down through the ulna to the joints..."

And on the second one maybe just arm, not farm.

debridement questions - orthogirl

[ In Reply To ..]
Through the ulnar three joints of her hand and farm is forearm.

Another debridement issue 2 questions - bv

[ In Reply To ..]
THANK YOU for all the help.
Got it figured out :)

Similar Messages:

Debridement Of Burn
Dec 13, 2010

Hi...  Can't "hear" this at all, even though this question has been posted on here, not sure which form to use.   "Prior to the dressing, the arm was irrigated with s/l pulsatile/pulsar/pulsed  lavage with s/l assistance/system/solution of 3 L of lactated Ringers.   thanks! Barb   ...

I&D - Irrigation And Debridement Vs Incision And Drainage
Feb 09, 2010

Is there any clear way to know how I&D should be expanded?  Am I correct to assume irrigation and debridement for a wound and incision and drainage for an abscess? What about for a paronychia?  Right now I have a patient who was I&D'd recently for a paronychia, which is an abscess, so I assume it was incised and drained, but it also says the nail was debrided. ...

Sounds Like X-sate-sheil Debridement
Jun 07, 2011

Dictator is listing procedures done while patient is in the hospital.  She is referring to debridement on the heels.  Sounds like X-sate-sheil debridement.  Any ideas? TIA for any help.   ...

Debridement Note Word Help, S/l Stealed Tissue??
Nov 23, 2010

Op report of debridement - blank as follows:  I (s/l stealed) tissue over the in situ bypass. ...

Debridement - Patient Was S/l Freight/free Wrapped, Prepped
Aug 01, 2010

Patient was s/l freight/free wrapped, prepped, and draped in the usual fashion in the supine position. ...

Debridement - Under S/l Trachea Control I Excised The Necrotic Tissues
Aug 04, 2010

Under s/l trachea control I excised the necrotic tissues and dorsum of her right hand, the right metacarpophalangeal joint as well as her right wrist. ...

Debridement Of Maxillary Sinus Using Suction And _____ Instruments?
Nov 08, 2011

Blank sounds like tuchogie or tuckogie.  Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

S/l "subacromial Decompression, Distal Clavicle Excision, And Debridement With RASTING Of A Lab
Dec 31, 2009

It definitely does not sound like grafting and I don't really believe that would be correct anyway.  I thought maybe RAST but I am having no luck with any of my searches.  Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Foot Debridement S/l Bocasterile Foot Dressing
May 10, 2012

Operation of debridement for necrotic tissue.  "The patient's s/l bocastera/bocasterile foot dressing was applied." I'm bad on brand names (if this is one). Any operative expert MTs know what this might be?  Thanks. ...