A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

She has normal myeloid s/l tomatic differential. TIA ~nm~ - jb

Posted: Oct 25, 2009

xx

normal myeloid automated differential? nm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Myeloid Leukemia, See Message
Aug 22, 2011

Pt with myeloid leukemia, doctor says: "While in hospital he developed s/l thyrelangopenia, but otherwise tolerated the chemo well." Help ...

Myeloid Leukemia Question, See Message
Aug 22, 2011

Doctor is talking about myeloid leukemia and says.  "Unfortunately, sited?????genetics were not done." ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

5% CMT Differential?
Dec 08, 2009

What does the employer mean when they advertise a 5% CMT differential? ...

Pay Differential?
Apr 02, 2010

I am moving to the 3-11 shift to help my supervisor out (I actualy like mine) and the hours are ok for me.  However, does anyone know if there is a pay differential?  I can't seem to find anything in my policies ...

CMT Differential?
May 05, 2010

Hi, everyone: I see here and there some companies state they pay a differential for CMT status.  Anyone out there who knows which companies do so and whether they actually follow through/and or what the differential is?  I got my CMT a couple of years ago and then, for several reasons, stopped working as an MT, but I am considering going back part-time.  Thanks!  Geedub ...

WMX Differential For CMT?
Jul 31, 2010

Of course it is late Friday night when I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to study and sit for the CMT--and I can't find a specific amount for the WMX CMT differential to do my quick and dirty calculations.  :) Anyone out there know how much they offer? Or at least where they specifically state what amount is given? ...

Isn't There A Holiday Pay Differential?
Nov 26, 2009

. ...

Holiday Pay Differential
Nov 27, 2009

Last holiday (Labor Day) I was paid a differential.  It is usually time and a half so going by your base you will see an additional line on your paystub of holiday lines:  ex.  if your base rate is 0.08 you will see holiday pay 0.1200 x 1000 lines.  As far as I know, we have not received any notification that we do not get holiday pay.  ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

Labs; Differential
Aug 14, 2012

On lab data after the eos, lymphs, monos, myelos, and all that... He says "2 mettas", obviously an abbreviation.  Has anyone ever had to write this phonetically abbreviated?   Thanks!!! ...

Does Nuance Pay A Differential For CMT?
Nov 29, 2012

Thanks. ...

Shift Differential
Apr 01, 2015

I'm considering leaving a first shift hourly position for a 2nd shift hourly position at a diffferent company. What would you say is a fair shift differential between 1st and 2nd shift when talking hourly pay? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. ...

3rd Shift Differential. Curious, How Much More Do You Get?
May 30, 2010

I have been working third shift for quite a wihile and must say sometimes I don't like it.  My husband and I are trying for our second child and I have been wondering if a half cent more is really worth working a shift like this.  Out of curiosity, how much do you all get for working third shift?    Thanks! Have a wonderful Memorial Day.  ...

Does Transcend Shift Differential
Nov 19, 2010

Does Transcend offer a shift differential for 3rd shift?  Does anyone know how the work flow is on third shift?  I know a lot of people are not happy there so please do not flame me for asking, I just want some information.  Also do they pay a production incentive and an extra amount for CMT?  Thanks in advance. ...

I Did Not Get Any Email Re Shift Differential That Everyone...sm
Dec 28, 2010

has been talking about below.  Neither did other MTs in my region.  I wonder why we did not get that email.  I work days, nevertheless, am curious as to why it wasn't sent to everyone. ...

About That New Shift Differential.......for Those It Applies To Anyway.......
Jan 02, 2011

I think I may have spoken too soon when I said they basically got rid of it.  Math is definitely not my thing, but after studying it further, isn't it basically the same?  It says, An additional $0.0075 per line or $0.09 per report for work transcribed between the hours of:  (and then it gives the different hours for each time zone)............. Isn't that what it was before?  And the .09 cents per report, is this for radiology reports?  ??? ...

Where The Shift Differential Is On The Pay Stub?
Mar 11, 2011

Also wondering..... did anyone ever figure out where the shift differential is on the pay stub? ...

Does Nuance Pay A Shift Differential?
Mar 08, 2012

Wondering about the purchace of Transcend by Nuance and possible pay cuts ...

Shift Differential Question
Mar 17, 2012

Does anyone know what time shift differential ends? I was told it started at 9pm, but was wondering what time it ended i.e. 6am?, 5am? thanks ...

Night Shift Differential??
Jul 22, 2012

Does Nuance pay night shift differential?  Finding any info about pay and benefits for Nuance is next to impossible?  If they do pay differential, does anyone know what it is? Thank you.  ...

How Does Shift Differential Work?
Dec 26, 2012

Kinda confused about the shift differential and how it works.  I worked about 2.5 hours before the 6:00 a.m cutoff.  I did 1008 lines today in that amount of time.  Do I take the 1008 and multiply it by my shift differential amount and then subtract that 1008 from the total lines for the day, or is the shift differential "extra" in our pay?  Really don't have a clue how to figure this and I work these hours everyday.  Would like to know before the first paychec ...

Remember When Getting A CMT Differential Was The Norm?
Dec 19, 2012

Just reminscing, lol.  Five years ago I used to get a 1 cpl CMT differential and that was not uncommon or hard to find.  Through a buyout by Transcend that differential was taken away and now with another buyout Nuance not only has no differential also, but wants to pay those of us with a CMT the same rate as a new hire with no credential.  I love the ads that say "CMT or RMT preferred" but the hidden ending to that sentence is "but we don't want to pay you for it."  W ...

Night Shift Differential
May 01, 2014

Is the differential for late work shown as a separate line item on the paystubs?  I'm not sure if I'm getting paid for it.  Just seeking info.  Troll away if you like. ...

Did MQ Drop The Night Shift Differential?
Apr 12, 2010

I start work at 0500 and always have had at least 1 hour of night shift differential for each day I worked.  It amounts to pretty much next to nothing money wise, but I would still like to know without having to wait on an answer from CCM.  tia ...

I Heard That MQ Offers A CMT Differential? Are You Kidding Me?
Jul 25, 2011

Why do I find it hard to believe that they would actually give a shift diff for ANYTHING.  They are in the business of reducing/cutting/taking AWAY not giving, especially if they really don't need to.  Does anyone here actually get a CMT differential or know that there is one?  Do you think it is actually worth it?  I hate ADHI but I do like to EAT and with these pay cuts, that is getting harder to do! Please, no bashers of the CMT, I've heard it all.  I KNOW ...

Cutting Hours Off Of Shift Differential
Sep 10, 2013

where is the incentive to work????? I only got 2 hours of it anyway so now I don't get any extra at all!!! ...