A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SVD closure procedure - INMT

Posted: Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD.

possibly chordae - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Not 100% sure.

they are saying SVD instead of VSD? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If it's a ventricular septal defect repair, you may be hearing "gradient".

Gradients are measured across valves, obstructions, holes, etc. in the heart.

Similar Messages:

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

ASD Closure
May 11, 2013

"prime-M ASD closure" ?? Thx.... ...

Thoracotomy Closure
Apr 24, 2012

Sounds like Brovina?? Braveena??? skin closure system.... Please help!! ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Brain Surgery Closure--has Anybody Ever Heard Of...
Feb 03, 2015

A "humanitarian" stitch?  It sounds pretty clear but I can't find this term anywhere with regard to suturing a wound.  I did come up with links to a lot of charity web sites though! LOL Thanks in advance!  ...

S/l Amicas Or A Mucus Closure Deployment, Cerebral Arteriogram
Sep 17, 2010

Any ideas? ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

How Would You Type....the Wound Was "VAC'd"  As In It Had Vacuum Assisted Closure
Sep 08, 2010

the wound was "VAC'd"  as in it had vacuum assisted closure.  This is a verbatim account, so I have to put as he dictates, but not sure how to type it.  is VAC'd correct? ...

S/l "endo Meal" Will Be Used For Skin Closure
Jan 04, 2011

any ideas? ...

S/l "Heineke Mullekewicz" Closure
Feb 25, 2015

I know I've done this one before, but it's not coming back to me, and I'll know it when I see it. I believe it is a tecnique used in female GYN/Uro surgeries.  ...

S/l "Plastix Closure" ??? Pls S/m And Thank You!!
Jan 23, 2011

Repair of left supraorbital 3.5 cm laceration with two layers of s/l "plastic or plastix" closure - ??   Thank you!! ...

T&A Procedure
Sep 18, 2010

Anyone heard of an Eve forceps?  Can't seem to find it anywhere.  I find EVE endoscope, but nothing for Eve forceps.  Any help is greatly appreciated...Thanks ...

Procedure
Dec 08, 2011

S/L  Kocher-Kahtel procedure, mobilizing the pancreas  -- Kahtel is the problem child here!  TIA ...

FAT Procedure?
May 08, 2012

cardiac doc - "Patient post complex mitral valve repair - probably the FAT procedure"? (he spells it too) ...

SLP Procedure
Jun 22, 2012

for cervical dysplasia ...

NJA Procedure
Nov 22, 2012

Concerning below about how to report NJA, I was always told and still do it this way:  No work for 15 minutes, off clock, then I fill out a Remedy slip.  My CCM has not told us to do anything different.  Two weeks ago we had no work on a Saturday and I did it this way. ...

OOW Procedure?
Mar 31, 2015

I'm so confused. When OOW the most recent e-mail I had gotten said to clock out of production hours and back in under OOW for no more than 15 minutes as to not affect your line counts.... I am not seeing anywhere how to clock back in under OOW. I only see under tasks you can choose production, calls, etc. Can someone please explain how to do this so you aren't under production hours?? How do you all do it?? I have been OOW a few times and at 15 minutes each that would be 45 minutes and ...

Surgical Procedure
Nov 05, 2009

Under past medical history, s/l "Y" or "wide" procedure for aortic blockage. Can't find either relating to surgery.  Help? ...

CT Angiogram Procedure
Nov 24, 2009

Doctor is dicating a CT angiogram procedure.  He states that a larger gauge "ID" needed to be placed?  It sounds like ID.  Any suggestions?  ...

Cardiovascular Procedure
Feb 01, 2010

s/l  SA-HEE wire...   Appreciate any help.  Thank's for your time. ...

Stage Procedure?
Mar 27, 2010

This is a endarterectomy on a carotid artery.  s/l stage or maybe study procedure was done. ...

Bias Procedure
May 13, 2010

The patient is status post Bias or BIAS procedure for cholecystitis.  The doctor spells it with at least a capital B.  I can't find any reference to it.  Thanks.  ...

S/L WATTS PROCEDURE
Jun 16, 2010

the word s/l "Watts" procedure He is also going to need a ____procedure with mediastinoscopy to obtain a diagnosis of the lung mass ...

Ortho Procedure
Aug 09, 2010

s/l  tril op (?) procedure for extensor mechanism realignment of right knee thanks. ...

Coiling Procedure
Sep 02, 2010

They repeated the angiogram.  They noticed an evolving pseudoaneurysm.  For this reason, Dr. *** was brought into the case, and he performed a coiling of the pseudoaneurysm.  During this process, the patient received five units of intra-arterial tissue plasminogen activator times two, and post coiling angiogram of the s/l intracranial cecalation apparently looked very good. ...

LEEP Procedure
Sep 22, 2010

Question is s/l Lugall.  He used it twice and not quite sure what he is saying, but s/l Lou-gulll   GROSS PATHOLOGY:  s/l Lugall finds take up at the 12 o’clock position.  Biopsy slightly toward the 1 o’clock position.   PROCEDURE:  With the patient’s permission and proper time out the bivalve speculum was put in place and Lugall used and then cetacaine ... ...

VATS Procedure...see More
Oct 14, 2010

based upon minimal experience with VATS s/l manifplication procedure she should best be evaluated ... definately not just plication procedure. ...

TOURS Procedure?
Dec 16, 2010

No clue what he is referring to but sounds pretty clear.  Thanks! ...