A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "Plastix closure" ??? Pls s/m and thank you!! - slr

Posted: Jan 23, 2011

Repair of left supraorbital 3.5 cm laceration with two layers of s/l "plastic or plastix" closure - ??

Thank you!!

most likely - 2-layer plastic closure - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

ASD Closure
May 11, 2013

"prime-M ASD closure" ?? Thx.... ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...

Thoracotomy Closure
Apr 24, 2012

Sounds like Brovina?? Braveena??? skin closure system.... Please help!! ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Brain Surgery Closure--has Anybody Ever Heard Of...
Feb 03, 2015

A "humanitarian" stitch?  It sounds pretty clear but I can't find this term anywhere with regard to suturing a wound.  I did come up with links to a lot of charity web sites though! LOL Thanks in advance!  ...

S/l Amicas Or A Mucus Closure Deployment, Cerebral Arteriogram
Sep 17, 2010

Any ideas? ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

How Would You Type....the Wound Was "VAC'd"  As In It Had Vacuum Assisted Closure
Sep 08, 2010

the wound was "VAC'd"  as in it had vacuum assisted closure.  This is a verbatim account, so I have to put as he dictates, but not sure how to type it.  is VAC'd correct? ...

S/l "endo Meal" Will Be Used For Skin Closure
Jan 04, 2011

any ideas? ...

S/l "Heineke Mullekewicz" Closure
Feb 25, 2015

I know I've done this one before, but it's not coming back to me, and I'll know it when I see it. I believe it is a tecnique used in female GYN/Uro surgeries.  ...