A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Amicas or a mucus closure deployment, cerebral arteriogram - Help

Posted: Sep 17, 2010

Any ideas?

closure device - deb

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe Perclose device?

Similar Messages:

Need Help With Arteriogram Please
May 20, 2010

"Her arteriogram reveals...s/l "aciphidic (ess-i-fidic)" plaque in the common femoral on the right." Does anyone know the correct word for this plaque? She is definitely not saying atherosclerotic. TIA! ...

Insulpated Mucus?
Nov 23, 2010

Can anyone tell me what inslpated mucus is?   thanks ...

S/l Release? S/l Mucus Seal?
Feb 19, 2010

with bifrontal pain, continuing after surgical release of a mucus seal, and multiple other operations and surgeries.   sounds like he is saying surgical release? would it be relief? and I tried finding 'mucous seal' would it be mucous cell  ...

Mucous/mucus Retention Cysts
Nov 16, 2009

Is mucus acting as an adjective here or as a noun? ...

Cerebral And Renal S/l Thermanetics
Apr 16, 2013

I already sent this in as blank, just wondering if anybody knows, spent a long time researching, cannot find.  It sounded like pressure measurements of the cerebral and renal arteries.  Sentence was "Cerebral thermanetics ranged from 22 to 39.  Renal thermanetics ranged from XX to XX."  Can't remember numbers now.  Anybody know?  Was in the cardio section of report. Thanks. ...

Would You Capitalize Diplegic Cerebral Palsy In A Sentence?
Nov 11, 2009

I have a client that is telling me that certain things should be capitalized in sentences that I have never capitilized before and I have been doing this for years. Now I am questioning everything that I do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks. ...

ADEK Versus ABDEK For Cerebral Palsy
Dec 11, 2012

I found ADEK which is fat soluble vitamins, but now someone has said it's incorrect and should be ABDEK.  The patient has cerebral palsy.  Help! ...

ASD Closure
May 11, 2013

"prime-M ASD closure" ?? Thx.... ...

Multiple Punctate Hypointense Foci Throughout The Cerebral Hemisphere Indicating S/l "hemosenda
Oct 29, 2009

thank you ...

SVD Closure Procedure
Nov 23, 2010

s/l corday, i.e., a significant amount of "corday" coming across the superior portion of the SVD. ...

Thoracotomy Closure
Apr 24, 2012

Sounds like Brovina?? Braveena??? skin closure system.... Please help!! ...

Sutures - Doc Dictates S/l 14-0 Ef A Lon Was Used For Closure
Nov 19, 2009

Morning all - looking for suture name/type.  Doc dictates s/l 14-0 ef a lon was used for closure.  Pt. had sharp dissection of nose lesion.  Thank you! ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Brain Surgery Closure--has Anybody Ever Heard Of...
Feb 03, 2015

A "humanitarian" stitch?  It sounds pretty clear but I can't find this term anywhere with regard to suturing a wound.  I did come up with links to a lot of charity web sites though! LOL Thanks in advance!  ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

Diffuse Cerebral Edema With Loss Of The Normal S/l "so-ki"
Oct 13, 2009

Any suggestions? ...

How Would You Type....the Wound Was "VAC'd"  As In It Had Vacuum Assisted Closure
Sep 08, 2010

the wound was "VAC'd"  as in it had vacuum assisted closure.  This is a verbatim account, so I have to put as he dictates, but not sure how to type it.  is VAC'd correct? ...

S/l "endo Meal" Will Be Used For Skin Closure
Jan 04, 2011

any ideas? ...

S/l "Heineke Mullekewicz" Closure
Feb 25, 2015

I know I've done this one before, but it's not coming back to me, and I'll know it when I see it. I believe it is a tecnique used in female GYN/Uro surgeries.  ...

S/l "Plastix Closure" ??? Pls S/m And Thank You!!
Jan 23, 2011

Repair of left supraorbital 3.5 cm laceration with two layers of s/l "plastic or plastix" closure - ??   Thank you!! ...

Is It Mucous Secretions And Mucus Production Or Mucous Production?
Mar 11, 2013

Is it mucous secretions and mucus production or mucous production? ...