A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Prostate cancer treatment...please see message - mt12

Posted: Mar 02, 2011

He will receive a single dose of radiation to this hip and then he will receive either ipilimumab versus placebo and s/l alba-immunotherapy.  TIA

maybe alpha - an

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

S/l Glycin 33 Re: Prostate Cancer
Oct 27, 2009

He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. It appears, by his history, without the metastases and it sounds like he has a glycen 33.   tia :) ...

Prostate Cancer Drug???
Feb 10, 2012

Im stuck, I know I have typed this before..... Drug for prostate cancer, s/l abiodorone.  Not amiodorone (for arrythmia) but I hear an "abbi-odorone"  - On the tip of my fingers and I can't remember - Ugggh..  Thanks ...

*allorus* Prostate Cancer?
Aug 23, 2013

needle implant for HDR ...

Anyone Heard Of NC 2 Prostate Cancer
Dec 29, 2014

I can't verify this.. ...

Anagrad Injection For Prostate Cancer?
May 18, 2011

Cannot get a good sound. ...

Gleason Score For Prostate Cancer
Jun 22, 2015

Anyone ever heard of a Gleason socore of 4-6 or 4+6.  I have heard 3+4 and 4+3, but this doc is dictating "Gleason 4 6", and I have no idea what she means.   ...

Radioactive Seeds S/l Ceesium Implant" For Prostate Cancer
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

How To Type A Test Question Inside A Sentance. Prostate Cancer Pt.
Jan 20, 2011

He scores 10 out of 25 points on the SHIM components of the International Index of Erectile Function, but all 10 points are for "when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory to you," he gave himself 5 points there.  Otherwise, he is not able to have sexual activity. ...

Medication Help Breast Cancer Treatment
Nov 04, 2009

patient with lumpectomy then double mastectomy. Medication s/l ven-mo-fax-ine or fem-mo-fax-ine HCL 25 mg q.i.d. times several months. She will be on this for 5 years total. Cannot find or figure. Googled "HCL 25 mg breast cancer" but didn't find anything too close. ...

Cancer Treatment S/l Florimbucil And Prednisone
Nov 20, 2009

thanks so much ...

Colon Cancer - Diloda Treatment?
Apr 14, 2010

Sounds like Diloda treatment for colon cancer.  Anything?   TIA! ...

Patient With Colon Cancer Receiving Treatment.
Feb 27, 2010

new dictator for me, very rapid ESL. Dictates that patient will be premedicated with s/l "Loft C" Thanks for any help.  I will probably be asking for more help as I go through this very difficult assignment. ...

Beware: Cancer Treatment Center - Tulsa
Jul 27, 2010

It should have been a red flag when the S/O stated that this client could not find reliable help, that every kept quitting or just not signing on to work when they were supposed to.  They use SR software which has been loaded bugs and developed without the input of MTs (big mistake).   I had spent days on tech support lines (unpaid) for problems even the techs could not figure out. Their manuals for the software were for previous versions.  They require hardware that cost me ...

Cancer Treatment Centers Of America - Tulsa
Dec 01, 2011

The transcription service company that had this account was great, doctors great, but the client has two problem employees that run the show and can make life pretty miserable.  They want you to go by the AAMT BOS, but have hundreds of exceptions, which they do not inform you about.  Each time you go by the BOS but it doesn't make them happy, they rant in emails with exclamation marks about how you have been told hundreds of times before, when you never have be ...

Paraaortic Versus Periaortic Lymph Nodes In Cancer Treatment
Oct 21, 2009

This patient has prostate cancer, but somehow or other the paraaortic lymph nodes or periaortic lymph nodes are involved.  I have googled and found both spellings, but for the life of me I can't figure out which is correct.  "This showed a 1.6-cm retroperitoneal lymph node in the low pelvis anterior to the inferior vena cava suspicious for metastatic disease." There are so many lymph nodes in the body.  Even looking at an anatomy diagram, I can't figure this out. Help!! ...

Scoliosis Treatment...please See Message...
Jul 22, 2014

In past medical history: The patient has a history of scoliosis. Treatment consisted of surgery to place a s/l LATTEL on the spine. TIA ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010

Thanks. ...

Prostate Cancer, Stage "pT2cpN0". Typed Right?
Jun 10, 2010

d ...

In A Cancer Report, The Doctor Gave A Diagnosis Of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 Cancer
Jun 14, 2013

In a cancer report, the doctor gave a diagnosis of Stage IIIC T4aN2M0 cancer.  Then she later said, He was staged as a pathological T4aN2a.  She added the a and dropped the M0.   I listened very carefully for the diagnosis and later in the problem list.  She does not add the a after the N2 in either place.    Does anyone know why it is N2a in one place but just N2 in the DX?  ...

Gleason 4+5=9 With 1 Out Of 1 Cores Containing Cancer "linked" Of Cancer Was 0.35 Cm
Jun 30, 2010

Gleason score 4 + 5 = 9 involving 35% of the specimen, 1 out of 1 cores contained cancer, linx of cancer was 0.35 cm.  She says the linked or linx twice in the document.  ?? ...

Prostate 1+
Oct 02, 2011

I am trying to reference The prostate is 1+ but I am having a hard time, what does this mean? ...

Prostate
May 24, 2012

s/l "pouplus prostate"?  Any ideas? ...

Prostate Staging
Oct 15, 2009

how do I correctly write prostate cancer stages? ...

Prostate Is Flat
Nov 11, 2009

I am having extreme difficulty with a dictation. I have read some other post, but when I ask a transcription advisor at Allied, if in fact the doctor is saying "flat", I'm told no. Anyone have any idea what is being said? The sentence is " On digital rectal exam the prostate is (flat, flas, flaccid) without firmness or nodularity." Thanks for any help on this problem. ...

Prostate Term
Dec 09, 2009

I am doing an H&P transcription on a prostate patient. In PE, it sounds like " no perfalydema".  That's obviously not it. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

Prostate Lab Test
Jun 03, 2010

Advanced prostate cancer patient waiting for tests results from Kerris or Carris test? ...

Prostate Surgery
May 10, 2011

The S/L vera and external sphincter were intact.   Any help would be appreciated as this is my first prostate surgical report! Thanks!!! = ) ...

Prostate Volume
Dec 10, 2013

How would you type prostate volume was measured at 39.5 (cc cubed)? ...

Prostate Gland
Oct 11, 2014

Help please!  I'm doing autopties and there are new words for me.  She says, "The prostate gland reveals a few tan-white firm (s/l) whirl? masses." Thanks! ...