A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Placement of "double power" Hickman. - traci

Posted: Feb 22, 2011

:)

maybe double-lumen Hickman - an

[ In Reply To ..]

Very clearly "double power" Would they ever put in two power hickmans? - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
??

double Bard Hickman? -

[ In Reply To ..]

Is there a s/l double "bower" hickman. It has the e-r. - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm doomed :)

Similar Messages:

INDIA'S POWER GRID COLLAPSES - 680 MILLION LOSE POWER
Jul 31, 2012

One of the things I have repeatedly written and warned about when it comes to outsourcing is the uncertain infrastructure that many foreign countries have - and I'm not just talking about their electrical grids. Foreign countries introduce huge elements of uncertainty (read, RISK) when it comes to their physical infrastructure, but also their social, governmental and legal infrastructures.  And when it comes to something as CRITICAL as American healthcare records (which, may I remind ...

Crazy, Power Hungry, Power Tripping
Jan 09, 2014

cow patty snorting, dense MMEs.  O.M.G. Can't believe the STUPID feedback some of them give.  End of rant ...

Double Pay Cut
May 31, 2010

It seems to me that when you pay "weighted lines" which equal about two thirds of lines actually produced, and then pay less for those weighted lines, it is a double cut in pay. They would already be paying less because of the "weighted lines", and then to pay less per line seems criminal.  Twice as productive should equate to twice as much pay.....I'm about to go under..... ...

MT Power
Jan 28, 2010

We need an MT/ME Bill of Rights.  We should have some input in this company, since without us, it wouldn't exist.  We should: Ding the dingers:  QA/MME should be dinged for each blank They leave, each incorrect correction, and each inconsistent ding for "personal preference" corrections and punctuation. Ding CCM:  For not responding to us within 24 hours of initial contact.  For giving incorrect backlog information, asking for extra help, when, in f ...

10 To The 4th Power
Mar 01, 2012

Can someone tell me how to format "10 to the 4th" power? please. ...

So My Power Goes Out, Right?
Feb 24, 2013

In the middle of a report.  Tripped a breaker or something.  Got the power back on, got the PC up and running again...and it won't let me log in to DQS.  Says somebody's already logged in (that would be me!) and I can't log in till they log out.  In other words, till it times out from inactivity and throws that job back into the queue.  This has never happened to me before! ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...

Double Standard
Mar 29, 2011

Time and time again it is reiterated the importance for us to remain professional, as we are a reflection of MQ.  For example, never say "poor dictator" because this may be insulting to the holy than thou doctor, PA or RN.  What about the annoying PA that constantly insults me by saying in middle of her dictation, "note to my typist."  And this is not insulting?  All the training, years of experience and BS I have to put up with to be called a "typist" repeatedly.  ...

Why The Double Standard
May 20, 2011

I read the job description for a production MT on the CBay India website and here are a few of the interesting requirements they must meet: Transcribing the given data for the day i.e. 450 to 900 lines per day as per the specified capacity of the MT. Production at least 75-80% accuracy in terms of medical terminology, American English, grammar, spellings, punctuation and formatting. Work closely with his/her QCE and making efforts consistently to upgrade his/her skills in terms of m ...

Double Words
Mar 26, 2015

Has anyone noticed that double words are not coming up on spell check any longer?  I can't find it anywhere to make it stop again at double words -- does anyone know how to do that?  Thanks! ...

Power Of 10 Campaign
Sep 22, 2010

I just received an email from my company directing me to this Power of 10 link by AHDI asking for all MTs to donate 10.00.    Has anyone donated or do you plan on doing so? ...

Power Outage
Nov 19, 2010

Apparently somebody just had a "power outage."  Was a letter with the doctor dictating 90 miles an hour the name of who the letter was supposed to go to and the carbon copies.  I would like to have thrown it back also, but after a lot of tediousness, I did complete it WITH NO BLANKS.  I might not have known, but they had put something at the top of the report that was still there.  ...

Power Outages
Oct 28, 2013

How do you deal with power outages?  Does anyone utilize a generator with your computer and internet if the power goes out?  What does your company say about power outages?  Thanks, we lose power a lot and I wonder if a computer and my modem will work with a generator as backup.  ...

Power Hour??? PLEASE
Dec 18, 2014

I feel the sniffles coming on!! ...

CT Angio--double Surge?
Aug 06, 2010

This is an ESL and it sounds like he is saying "performed in the double-surge CT scanner," but I can't verify this anywhere.  Is this correct?  ...

Double S/l Eliga Clipped
Dec 17, 2010

The cystic duct is noted at the inferior portion of the infundibulum and is very small. This is double _____("eliga") clipped near the apparent junction of the common bile duct. ...

Double Words And Other Things
Apr 13, 2011

Thanks to all who replied.  I wonder if my spellcheck is even turned on because the double words are not being caught.  I have even wondered if the software is putting words in.  I've been transcribing for many years but only started SR.  I'm also worry that my brain is getting too old to spot discrepancies, yet in other areas of my life, errors jump out at me to the point of being almost an obsession.  Otherwise, being with MQ has been fine.   T ...

Double Check Or Doublecheck?
Jul 13, 2011

It is always one way or the other? Or is it like followup? ...

Double Click Does 2 Different Functions At Once!
Nov 30, 2012

In ASR, it will highlight the word you double click and also it will put the audio back to that point. In straight transcription, it will highlight the word and take the audio all the way back to the beginning. And they won't fix it! - because I am never to take my hands off the keyboard???!! I find mousing quicker to follow ASR. I've tried cursor tracking, but it rarely ends up exactly where I want and I either end up having to use the keyboard or mouse (depending upon ...

Placement Of Something
Jan 02, 2010

I am hearing a new one on emergency room reports.  They are saying what sounds like "An INT was placed."  What is the INT?  It is placed with cardiac monitors and such. ...

Segmental Power Testing.
Apr 02, 2011

segmental power testing in neurologic exam almost sounds like segmentus ...

India Power Outages
Jul 31, 2012

Not sure if anyone has posted about this or even if this is the proper place to post this but I read about it this a.m.  Hmmm...I wonder if they can "handle the truth" transcription?? http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/31/world/asia/india-blackout/index.html ...

Just Experienced The Power Hour
Dec 19, 2014

so for 1 hour we are going to get work from another POD that is way behind.....well guess what, if I had stayed in my own POD which is also flooded with work, I would have accomplished over 400 lines, but in this "power hour"  I typed a total of 95 lines because I spent all my time reading over client profiles and looking up old jobs making sure I got everything right. The hour is up, and strange jobs are coming in so I signed out for a break. Yeah...this power hour works really well. ...

Oh Great Another Power Hour
Mar 12, 2015

x ...

Does Anyone Actually Even Double Their Line Count Doing SR Work?
Aug 23, 2012

I am new to SR and not doing any better line count wise then I do straight typing?  Am I doing something wrong...I heard that your line count should double....help!!! ...

Another Reason For Dr's To Double-check Their Reports
Jul 19, 2013

This woman underwent 7 months of chemo for breast cancer and didn't even have it!! The dr. misread the PET CT scan - and what, no one else caught it in 7 months? I think this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as medical malpractice goes, and I don't think her settlement was near enough!! ...

Has Anyone Else Double Checked Their Line Counts Lately?
Oct 11, 2013

I used to have no problems getting 200+, now have all I can do to get 150 and have been written up for same.  I do not see any change on the policy.  Anyone else? ...

Inlay Or Onlay Double-J Stent?
Apr 30, 2015

I can only find confirmation for a Bard Inlay Optima double-J stent. The doctor is clearly saying Onlay Optima stent. Is there an Onlay Optima stent? TIA. ...

S/l *cosoft* Placement
Jun 28, 2010

Patient underwent dental prosthetic implant with s/l *cosoft* placement, which will be removed at his postop visit ...