A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Double s/l eliga clipped - Emy

Posted: Dec 17, 2010

The cystic duct is noted at the inferior portion of the infundibulum and is very small. This is double _____("eliga") clipped near the apparent junction of the common bile duct.

There are Ligaclips. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

could be Elgiloy - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

for those of us still looking for this! - Mags

[ In Reply To ..]
It's "doubly ligaclipped"

Similar Messages:

Hemoclipped Or Hemo-clipped Or Hemo Clipped Does Anyone Know Which Is The Correct Form? Thanks Nm
Mar 23, 2010

nm ...

Double Pay Cut
May 31, 2010

It seems to me that when you pay "weighted lines" which equal about two thirds of lines actually produced, and then pay less for those weighted lines, it is a double cut in pay. They would already be paying less because of the "weighted lines", and then to pay less per line seems criminal.  Twice as productive should equate to twice as much pay.....I'm about to go under..... ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...

Double Standard
Mar 29, 2011

Time and time again it is reiterated the importance for us to remain professional, as we are a reflection of MQ.  For example, never say "poor dictator" because this may be insulting to the holy than thou doctor, PA or RN.  What about the annoying PA that constantly insults me by saying in middle of her dictation, "note to my typist."  And this is not insulting?  All the training, years of experience and BS I have to put up with to be called a "typist" repeatedly.  ...

Why The Double Standard
May 20, 2011

I read the job description for a production MT on the CBay India website and here are a few of the interesting requirements they must meet: Transcribing the given data for the day i.e. 450 to 900 lines per day as per the specified capacity of the MT. Production at least 75-80% accuracy in terms of medical terminology, American English, grammar, spellings, punctuation and formatting. Work closely with his/her QCE and making efforts consistently to upgrade his/her skills in terms of m ...

Double Words
Mar 26, 2015

Has anyone noticed that double words are not coming up on spell check any longer?  I can't find it anywhere to make it stop again at double words -- does anyone know how to do that?  Thanks! ...

CT Angio--double Surge?
Aug 06, 2010

This is an ESL and it sounds like he is saying "performed in the double-surge CT scanner," but I can't verify this anywhere.  Is this correct?  ...

Double Words And Other Things
Apr 13, 2011

Thanks to all who replied.  I wonder if my spellcheck is even turned on because the double words are not being caught.  I have even wondered if the software is putting words in.  I've been transcribing for many years but only started SR.  I'm also worry that my brain is getting too old to spot discrepancies, yet in other areas of my life, errors jump out at me to the point of being almost an obsession.  Otherwise, being with MQ has been fine.   T ...

Double Check Or Doublecheck?
Jul 13, 2011

It is always one way or the other? Or is it like followup? ...

Double Click Does 2 Different Functions At Once!
Nov 30, 2012

In ASR, it will highlight the word you double click and also it will put the audio back to that point. In straight transcription, it will highlight the word and take the audio all the way back to the beginning. And they won't fix it! - because I am never to take my hands off the keyboard???!! I find mousing quicker to follow ASR. I've tried cursor tracking, but it rarely ends up exactly where I want and I either end up having to use the keyboard or mouse (depending upon ...

Does Anyone Actually Even Double Their Line Count Doing SR Work?
Aug 23, 2012

I am new to SR and not doing any better line count wise then I do straight typing?  Am I doing something wrong...I heard that your line count should double....help!!! ...

Another Reason For Dr's To Double-check Their Reports
Jul 19, 2013

This woman underwent 7 months of chemo for breast cancer and didn't even have it!! The dr. misread the PET CT scan - and what, no one else caught it in 7 months? I think this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as medical malpractice goes, and I don't think her settlement was near enough!! ...

Has Anyone Else Double Checked Their Line Counts Lately?
Oct 11, 2013

I used to have no problems getting 200+, now have all I can do to get 150 and have been written up for same.  I do not see any change on the policy.  Anyone else? ...

Inlay Or Onlay Double-J Stent?
Apr 30, 2015

I can only find confirmation for a Bard Inlay Optima double-J stent. The doctor is clearly saying Onlay Optima stent. Is there an Onlay Optima stent? TIA. ...

WMX/Nuance Insurance DOUBLE Rate For Zip Code!!
Nov 14, 2011

OMGGGG!!!  Already in shock at the high insurance rates, wondering how anyone could afford them with the high deductibles and co-pays, and got an e-mail that my zip code is out of their area and so my rates would be DOUBLE!!! For the same stinking high deductible and high co-pay plan???  My entire pay would not cover the insurance!!  Anyone else get such an e-mail, and what the heck are you going to do??  I am not in a "rural" area and am within 30 minutes of major medical ce ...

S/L Double-stemmed Brace For Subtalar Nonunion
May 29, 2013

s/l he is saying double-stemmed brace for subtalar nonunion.  I haven't typed since Sept of last year and I hope it comes back to me quickly.. any input appreciated.. ty~ ...

Experience With Double-monitor Computer Setups?
Apr 16, 2014

Have any of you worked on a computer set up with double monitors?  What are the benefits/drawbacks?  Would you recommend it as a personal investment for a remote coder?  How did your screen sharing function work; what do you keep on each screen?   Thanks for letting me pick your brains a little bit.  ...

MModal To Double Production In Mysore, India
Aug 13, 2014

See link ...

Spell Check Not Catching Double Words
Apr 09, 2015

The spell check in Fluency is not catching/correcting the double words...Help...Thanks. ...

Microsoft Word 2007 - Double Spacing Issue
Mar 04, 2010

I hope I have this on the right board.  I have a test to take in Microsoft word and it's "double spacing" and I can't see how to get it to single space.  Anyone know how???  Thanks in advance everyone. ...

Double Nitrogen Freeze Slip, Slick, Or Stick For Actinic Keratoses?
Jul 01, 2011

xx ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Placement Of "double Power" Hickman.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

EKG Taken With Double "esendarysation"
May 31, 2011

EKG taken with double "esendarysation". ...

Help, Double Space But I Want Single Space
Jul 08, 2014

I am transcribing in MS Office Word and using Medrite XL.  I hit enter and it automatically double spaces.  Don't know why that started but I need single space.  What do I do? ...