A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient has been using clonazepam daily while she is adjusting her doses of s/l da-va-la-pro-ex. - clueless

Posted: Nov 06, 2009

TIA :-)

daily valproic? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Clue for Clueless - Sometimes Right

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe what you're looking for is:
divalproex.

try this site - AnotherMT

[ In Reply To ..]
for phonetic searches - http://www.drugs.com/search-wildcard-phonetic.html

I use it a lot.

"s/l da-va-la-pro-ex - gourdpainter

[ In Reply To ..]
Try this: divalproex. Again, don't take my word for it. Hope this is some helps in your research. My best. :)

Similar Messages:

Patient Takes 64 Mg Of S/l Slowmag Daily
Aug 17, 2010

x ...

Patient Drinks Beer On A Daily Basis. Denies Any Alcohol Use.
Jan 22, 2011

nm ...

Medication Doses
Jun 14, 2011

what would be the correct way of transcribing Augment 875 mg 1 po bid or Augmentin 875 mg one po bid.  Should I have the numeral or expanded for the amount of times to take? ...

Brain Mass On Tapering Doses Of Vodka
Aug 13, 2012

x ...

How Are All Those Out There Adjusting To Being
Apr 08, 2012

I have read a few posts on here by transcriptionists who worked for a hospital that got outsourced. I am one of them. I still keep in touch with a couple of the women from my dept and only 4 of us went with the company we got outsourced to. Some of the ladies were older and just took the severence pay; a couple took severence and decided to apply for unemployment when it runs out. but I had to keep working and could not afford to turn down a job. So here I am, I have gone from making wha ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Is There A Keyboard Shortcut For Adjusting The Volume?
Aug 18, 2013

nm ...

Extext 2003 - Adjusting The Speed Of Dictation
Nov 28, 2012

Please help - I have not worked on this platform in a looong time.. so i have forgotten how to speed up and slow down dictation... and how to change my backspace speed for my foot pedal .    Desperate!  :) ...

Tips On Adjusting Body Clock To A Night Schedule?
Aug 04, 2010

I just started the evening/night shift at a new job, and my body clock has been flipped upside down. When I go to sleep, I can only sleep 4 or 5 hours. I try to nap during the day until my body adjusts, but I can't get to sleep. ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

S/l Kuz-man-ol 1 Tab P.o. Daily. SM
Nov 01, 2009

The patient has right lower lobe pneumonia and Afrin abuse. Thx! ...

Has Pi$$ed Off Daily Been Used Yet?
Nov 10, 2014

Take me to your leader. So I can slap him up side da head. ...

Just Looking At Our Daily
Jun 15, 2015

List of audits:  Typed:  History of present illness otherwise unremarkable. Audited:  History of present illness is otherwise unremarkable. Score:  0.25 for omitted verb.   REALLY????  ...

Digoxin 0.25 Daily
Nov 09, 2009

The dictator listed several medications, one being "digoxin 0.25 daily."  Since he didn't specify mg or mcg/kg or anything, do I just leave as is? ...

Med S/l Zobritol 30 Mg P.o. Daily Nm
Nov 10, 2009

xx ...

Do You Keep A Daily Log Of Your Work?
Oct 20, 2010

If so, what information do you log?  I keep a log of Job ID, dictator name, wt, and character count per report.  I'm wondering how much my logging time cuts into my productivity.  Especially, recording the character count because I have to go into document properties and write that down.  I do that because there is no way for the MT to check her line count herself and our team lead to give us our daily line counts.  So I like to make sure everything jives, if ...

240 Mg Verapamil Daily
Jan 12, 2012

he had been treated with 20 mg (what sounds like eurythramy) daily and 240 mg Verapamil daily. I cannot understand what the doc is saying and google isn't helping any. The patient has nephrotic syndrome and hypertension if this helps. ...

Synthroid 50 Mcg Daily S/l ?ACB?
Jan 12, 2012

Physician dictates the patient is taking Synthroid 50 mcg ACB.  What is this?  Should it be ACB, a.c.b. ?? Can't verify this anywhere.  Thanks for your help! ...

Daily Statistics
Jan 29, 2015

Wondering how 1 job sent to QA because of dictator being a mush mouth can equate to 9%.  Doesn't make sense to me.  ...

Opt Out Of Daily Inspirations
Jan 30, 2015

I wish there was a button to opt out of those ridiculous Daily Inspirations.  ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

Medication S/l Paminol 100 Mg Daily
Nov 15, 2009

xx ...

HIV Medication S/l Deria 300 Mg Daily
Nov 24, 2009

tia ...

Transcend/not Getting Daily Updates?
Dec 03, 2009

I work for Transcend and there are intermittent times where I go 48 hours without getting a status update and then WHAM, I get the last 48 hours' worth, and there can be 15-20 status updates over those last 48 hours.  One person told me it was my settings, but it's not, because I get them all other times and I get emails from others during the time when I don't get any from Transcend, and it's only from Transcend that this happens.  Has it happened to anybody else.& ...

Medication - S/l Serafim 10 Mg Daily. TIA
Dec 03, 2009

. ...

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...