A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pathology: ICD 4 to 8 ratio of 9 to 1. How to type? - bangle

Posted: Feb 09, 2011

Mycosis fungoides.  Cells were CD3, CD4, and CD5 positive with "ICD 4 to 8 ratio of 9 to 1"  

Okay, so now I realize it is a CD4/CD8 ratio. How to type - 9 to 1 ??

[ In Reply To ..]
?

9:1 - lola

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

How To Type Labels Of Pathology Specimen. Sm??
May 10, 2011

A separate specimen labeled parotid mass number 2 further parotid tissue was considered benign salivary gland tissue. ...

How To Type "BCL6" For Pathology For Lymphoma Specimen??
Aug 10, 2010

:) ...

ICA To CCA Ratio
Jan 12, 2010

What is the correct way to type "ICA to CCA ratio was..." with words or with a slash etc.? ...

LPH Ratio
Jul 09, 2014

Does anyone else feel the ratio for LPH has changed on their program?  I have been noticing more and more that no matter how fast or how much I can do in very little time, the LPH shows less.  I had straight type/transcribed job that was very long and it came out 122 LPH.  Sound file was 13:50, was done in 30 minutes, which averages out at less than 3 minutes per dictated minute, which is average.  My calculations it should have been around 141 LPH?  (only straight type ...

Under Pulmonary S/l EDI Ratio 1.5:1.
Jan 19, 2010

Under pulmonary in PE it s/l EDI ration 1.5:1. ...

Cup-to-disc Ratio
Mar 30, 2010

doctor states "cup-to-disc ratio is two to three"  How is this typed?  ...

Grads:Certified Ratio
Nov 16, 2010

I am still deciding which coding school will be the best for me.  I was wondering what the grad:certification ratios are for these coding schools.  Does anyone know if this information is available to the general public? ...

$1 Per 3-minute Audio Ratio - Wth?!
Dec 16, 2011

No one 'spoke to' my previous post. Someone answered with an irrelevant thread and thus began another topic; please see my previous post from an hour ago...would like your input if anyone is earning or has been proposed this dreadful rate! As mentioned previously, I was quoted this rate by 2 different companies, as if this is a 'normal' thing...! What say you guys?! ...

What Is Your Email Reply Ratio? (sm)
Jan 03, 2013

What percentage of emails to the MTSO asking a question are answered? ...

Please Help..in Ob Dely Note, TP(?)-creatinine Ratio??
Apr 06, 2010

.. ...

Ortho Question RE Torg Ratio
Apr 30, 2013

Is anyone familiar with how to type Torg ratios?  Doc says: ***By measure of the Torg ratio, vertebral body, and space available for the cord from C3 through C6 numbers are 21 mm and 19, C4 is 24 and 18, C5 is 23 and 18, C6 is 23 and 17*** Would this be the correct way...21:19, 24:18, 23:18, 23:17?  I know that ratios are written this way, but everything I find on the subject does not make this clear as far as Torg ratios - they use a lot of symbols such as < and >, along wit ...

Pathology MTs
Oct 28, 2009

Are there any Pathology MTs out there? Can I ask who you work for? ...

Pathology Help, Please - SM
Dec 23, 2014

Received fresh, and placed into formalin fixative, the specimen is labeled "left breast biopsy", and consists of a rounded, somewhat *, egg-shaped mass, 4.3 x 2.9 x 2.4 cm.  The cut surface has a somewhat fish-flesh appearance, with frequent ** areas.  No hemorrhage or necrosis is seen.    *s/l "boscillated" or "vahsillated" **s/l "cletid" or "klepted"  Any help appreciated :)   ...

New Pathology MT
Mar 13, 2015

I JUST STARTED WORKING A PATHOLOGY TRANSCRIPTIONIST, I WAS LET GO FROM MY PREVIOUS JOB THAT I WORKED AT FOR 14 YEARS. HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT THE TRAINING FOR FLUENCY WAS A JOKE, THEY GAVE ME THIS MANUEL TO READ. I DO NOT LEARN THAT WAY AND MY PC WAS NOT REALLY HELPFUL. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS SAME PROBLEM? AND SHE IS NO NIT-PICKY ABOUT STUPID ERRORS THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING WITH THIS ACCOUNT FOR YEARS.  ...

MM Pathology
May 13, 2015

Anyone working pathology department for MM?  Wondering what your eperience is working for many pathologists and accounts, and anything else you can elaborate on in this department.  Thanks.  ...

Lab Value CBC, S/l "IT Band Ratio" Neonatology Nm
Nov 06, 2013

S/l Label Pathology
Nov 07, 2009

There is no evidence of any rotator cuff, biceps, and/or label pathology. ...

Forensic Pathology
Jan 06, 2010

Hi Everyone! I wanted to know if anyone could tell me what companies transcribe for M.E's offices or Hospitals for Forensic Pathology (autopsies). I have been involved in the business for 3 yrs and now am looking to work from home with this as my primary background. I appreciate any feed back. Thank you! ...

Pathology Question
Feb 22, 2010

s/l Sakimono's solution.  ...

What Is Pathology Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

Can anyone explain to me what do you type if you are a pathology MT?  I see many jobs asking for radiology or pathology expereince needed.  I understand what RAD is... I do not know what pathology is typing.  Please explain?  Greatly appreciated! ...

Pathology Sites
Jun 10, 2011

I just switched over to typing pathology reports, are there any good sites that you recommend to help with learning some of the words and phrases.    ...

Is It Bcl-2, BCL-2, Or Bcl-2 For Lymphoma Pathology?
Jun 01, 2011

?? ...

Pathology Report
Jul 28, 2011

Hmmm...got another one. Can a specimen be recevied "informa"? Another word I just cannot find anywhere! The only other phrase that makes sense to me is "in foam." Maybe he does an "ah' afterward..? ...

Pathology Transcription - Well Do You Like It?
Feb 06, 2012

Just wondering if anyone out there types pathology reports and, if so, how well do you like it?  Considering a position of strictly pathology dictation.  Thanks. ...

Pathology Measurements
Mar 08, 2012

I was training in pathology.  I was told if they say two centimeters to type 2.0 cm, but if they say two millimeters, type it 2 mm and not use a .0 for mm.  Anyone else heard of this?? ...

Pathology Pay - $1.25 Per Report
May 21, 2013

Current offer from MTSO to type pathology at $1.25 per report. I have only typed pathology before for hourly rate so I am unfamiliar with whether this is the going rate, but M*Modal pays $2.00 per report so I am thinking not. Wondering what I should be asking them like - after 90 day period can I move up to at least $2.00 per report? Does this include gross, micro, and diagnosis sections? How many specimens dictated daily? What am I missing? Thanks in advance for any help/advice, I really ...

Does MM Do Pathology Transcription?
Jul 20, 2013

Thank you! ...

Describing Pathology/GI
Jan 09, 2014

Doctor is describing patholgy of a Whipple.  He states "The extrapancreatic extension involved a microscopic focus of glands and s/l neeshon pull adjacent to the duodenum" - Any thoughts, anyone?  Thanks! ...

Pathology Transcriptionists Please Help
Mar 13, 2014

I work in the path department and when a malignant case comes up that requires a CAP, I defer to the CAP summary.  The docs dictate "lymphovascular . . ." but the CAP summaries will have "lymph-vascular . . ."   The problem is today I was checking the CAP protocol for the Lung CA and the word was used both ways.  In the actual protocol itself, there was the hyphenated version as a header, i.e., but then in the explanatory notes at the end of the protocol  there' ...

Hey, If You Have Pathology Experience
Dec 04, 2014

Keystrokes is immediately hiring. Pay by the line, but it's straight typing. You MUST have pathology experience. If you send a resume, lead with your pathology experience. Doesn't matter if it was 30 years ago...experience is experience and pathology hasn't changed. There's been a lot of yak about keystrokes being crappy, but hey, Nuance is screwing you guys out of your pay. ...