A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OP note s/l 60 cc of "self-saver" fluid? - ??

Posted: Nov 10, 2009

thanks

per Claudia Tessier Surgery Book "Cell Saver" - fg

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Time Saver Problem
Feb 02, 2010

I cannot get past entering my In and Out times on the time sheet.  I get that far and pre-save it but then I cannot get Pay Code to open and also cannot put in my total hours for the day.  I spent 30 minutes last night, deleting and starting over again.  I am following the instructions step by step, but no luck.  I emailed the adphelp and they will probably have an answer but in the meantime I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems like this. Thanks! ...

Screen Saver Has Disappeared
Feb 12, 2013

Anyone know how to get it back or do I even need it? Thank you. ...

Off-shoring A Potentially Risky Cost Saver For Organizations
Mar 27, 2013

Interesting read.  I found this October 2008 article in which our own company (formerly Medquist) is mentioned.  Here is the link: http://www.online-crc.com/content.cfm?content_id=220556 Just a few excerpts from the article: The problem is worse in other countries where U.S. law doesn’t apply and protection against the risk of medical identity theft is minimal or nonexistent. “We need tougher laws for outsourced companies in other countries.”  “The ris ...

Turbous Fluid?
Dec 09, 2010

s/l Turbous/tergous fluid was noted in the right lower quadrant.  Diagnosis is acute perforated appendicitis and performing laparoscopic appendectomy.  TIA ...

Pleural Fluid?
Jun 05, 2011

There was a large phlegmon mass and we broke up some locculation. Some s/l [pleural led] fluid then drained.   ...

CSF Fluid Components And Meningitis
Aug 04, 2010

Someone's got encephalitis! And my Asian doctor is trying to dictate various components to the CSF, which I cannot understand to save my life.  It sounds like she might be saying C3, C4, possibly CH50 (I googled this but don't know if it's right). If anyone has expertise in this area or a good site to recommend where I can find out about CSF and what's in it, please let me know. Please please please. ...

Leaking Amniotic Fluid
Aug 30, 2010

"On pelvic exam, there was no bloody show there today.  I had her bear down and there was a negative _______.   Under the microscope, there was negative Fern.  She did have one positive and one equivocal nitrizine test."  I think she maybe said "pool" where the blank is...that's what it sounds like.  Any thoughts?  ...

What Is An IV Fluid Given To A Person For Dehydration
Nov 12, 2010

What is an IV fluid given to a person for dehydration that sounds like defibrinous lactaid? ...

Plan For Fluid Retention?
Dec 03, 2010

Hi everyone, thanks for looking at this. I have a discharge summary with a patient with volume overload, renal failure, and electrolyte imbalances, among others. This is an ARNP dictating, and in the plan, she dictates 1500 mL fluid retention. She specifically says retention, but that isn't something they try to do, right? I think it should be fluid restriction, but I don't know if I should change it or flag it. What do you think? Thanks! ...

Fluid Aspirate - S/l Corahexadine Prep ??
Nov 10, 2009

x ...

Instrument To Remove Ganglionic Fluid?
Nov 12, 2010

I apologize for the rough s/l, hoping someone will know what it is....   ganglionic synovial fluid, which I then removed with a s/l"renejure" ...

Amniotic Fluid Index, How Is It Written?
Jan 13, 2015

As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm. As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm.    Is this correct or should the + signs be written out as 1.75 plus 3.00 plus 3.5 cm. TIA ...

Anyone Ever Hear Of Cerebrospinal Fluid S/L Pone Or Poan?
Apr 04, 2011

S/L poan or pone.  Patient developed a fluid collection under a scalp incision site. ...

Purulent Fluid That Had Just The Very Slight Odor Of S/l Anarose - TIA
Nov 21, 2011

x ...

S/l Breezemont Which Is Infiltrating The Achilles Tendon With Fluid
Nov 15, 2012

thank you ...

Fluid Suctioned From Perforated Rectum With The S/l Icar Sucker......
Jul 25, 2011

n/a   ...

Abdominal Ultraound, Fibroids, Moderate Right S/l A/miss/al Free Fluid?
Jan 08, 2013

Abdominal ultrasound notable for uterine fibroids, moderate right _________ free fluid, multiple gallstones within the gallbladder, with at least 8 measuring 6 to 7 mm with enlarged hepatic duct measuring 6.2 mm. I keep hearing a/miss/all but doc is very hard to understand.  Any thoughts?? ...

Op Note Help !!
Oct 20, 2009

The fundus was then grasped with a s/l "shaney"______, and the uterus was flipped.  The final pedicles were then clamped, cut, and ligated with a 2-0 Vicryl with a s/l 4NF_____ and a stay suture bilaterally. ...

ENT Note
Oct 30, 2009

In regards to his ears, he is status post tube placement, adenotonsillectomy, and left s/l "cleft or cales utoma" removal.   thanks for any help! ...

ER Note
Dec 21, 2009

The physician request that I format in an ER Note, but all I can find is an ER Consultation, progress Note, or soap note. How do I decide which to use? I need one that can handle the history, past medical history, and review of systems. Does anyone have a site I can locate this information plz.   ...

Op Note - Can I Help!
Nov 10, 2010

OK, am editing an op note that ASR typed as......maintained the dorsal wrist artery with an ERECT MALE and using bipolar cautery.  Where do I sign up for OR tech classes? :) ...

Is Anyone Out There Please??? Need Help With ENT OP Note
Mar 04, 2011

Dictated ... A S/L trap mold was applied to the ear canal followed by a S/L glassapack dressing.   TIA ...

GI OP NOTE
Jun 02, 2011

help!  s/l 'frome like'. There was one area that had protuberance from the lining of the mucosa, which appeared to be an inflammation tissue and was *------* . This may be the location of the colovesical fistula. ...

ENT OP NOTE HELP
Aug 22, 2011

anybody ever heard of what s/l do-co-be??  any help is much appreciated.  TY A left-sided hemitransfixion incision was made with sharp dissection and a Cottle elevator were utilized to elevate an intact mucoperichondrial layer on the left side, leaving a sufficient broad-based caudal cartilaginous strut. The cartilage was incised and contralateral elevation was carried out by _______. The cartilage posterior to this demonstrated the anterior deviation mentioned above, therefore this ...

Please See Note
Sep 25, 2011

Doctor dictates: "In pregnancy, Lamictal causes malformation or s/l "tur-raj-ah-dinicity." Thank you very much for your help! ...

QA Note
Nov 25, 2013

I just got a note from my quality coach (or whatever they are called) for a QA note that I left on a patient that I did.  The quality of sound was poor to the point where I was pulling my hair out.  All I said was poor cell phone reception, poor sound quality.  ...

On A Serious Note
Jan 29, 2015

I, like most of you, am not happy with this mandatory shift change that has messed up my life. I am job hunting. I find very few things, if any, that I am qualified for with my experience with MT work. Basically I need to know if I am missing something in my search and if anyone can guide me towards something in the job market. Retraining is not an option at this point unless it is on the job training. ...

Lymphadenectomy Op Note Help
Oct 23, 2009

The fascia over the latissimus dorsi muscle was incised throughout *s/l its long tuda tenderness*   insertion.  ...

Help On ERCP Note
Nov 11, 2009

I'm typing an ERCP note, and the dictator says something that sounds like - "a two one dashed was used to cannulate the pancreatic duct."  I'm at a loss, I even tried Google.  I hate leaving blanks.   ANyone have any ideas? ...

Med In Hx List: S/l TE-PYA-ZAN. Any Help Pls. See Note For Hx
Nov 24, 2009

Patient has a history of cad, hypertension, and chronic back pain. I'm stumped.  Thnx. ...