A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hypertype out of New York? - anon

Posted: Aug 12, 2014

Any new info on this company?  Thanks!

Very good so far - oldandgray

[ In Reply To ..]
I really like this company, friendly and support is great, plenty of work, pay on time and very appreciative (almost like the good old days!)

I completely agree. nm - TeriMT

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

HYPERTYPE - fivefingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for a company in NY called Hypertype in the 80s. Sally and Joel, married couple, ran this company. I wonder if it is the same one.
some company info - BeenThereMT
[ In Reply To ..]
The original owner (Joel) sold the company to the office manager, Cyndy. He stayed around for a while. Things were never as good as when Joel had the business. In my experience, this woman found ways to cheat me on line counts and there were other issues that never happened when Joel owned the business. Since she was not technically knowledgeable about their programming, but allowed the set up to cheat the MTs out of lines that added up to a lot per day, I parted ways with this company.
some company info - fivefingers
[ In Reply To ..]
I am sorry to hear about Hypertype. Many many moons ago, in the early 80s, if not the late 70s, I applied, with no experience, to an ad in the paper for a medical typist. Joel trained me from the get go. He would give me work to do and then come to my house a few times a week to go over it. I remember I was paid 75 cents a page to do work on an IBM Selectric typewriter; of course having to manually correct every error on every page (carbon copies) with White Out and an eraser for the carbons. The good old days.

hypertype - nas

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for this co now (for a couple of months) and I have no complaints so far. QA is receptive, pay is on time. On a new acct,so I'm learning the new dictators.

Similar Messages:

New York City Or New York City
Dec 30, 2010

Patient traveled to New York City/city?  ...

Precision In New York
Jan 21, 2013

Looking for any info regarding this company.  Enough work, pay on time, etc., pros and cons please.  Thx. ...

Central New York/DrDocuments
Jun 26, 2014

Anyone work for this company.  They have an ad out.  Rate of pay (spaces, no spaces, VR versus straight)? ...

TransPerfect Legal Solutions In New York?
Aug 01, 2010

Anything you want to share would be helpful especially if they pay on time. ...

Partial Unemployment In New York State?
Sep 06, 2012

Has anyone ever applied for and received partial unemployment in New York state? I looked at their unemployment benefits website and it looks like if you work at all in a day you are considered to have worked that day and you can only get partial unemployment if you work less than 4 days a week? I have been struggling with very low work or no work for weeks now. I was hoping that I could apply for partial unemployment, but I'm not sure how I would qualify. TIA! ...

Advanced Transcription Technology (New York)
Apr 10, 2013

Anyone work here, and what do you think?  This is the one out of New York, not Oregon. ...

HyperType NY
Feb 16, 2010

Has anyone heard or worked with Hypertpe out of upstate New York? Heard rumors that they are letting people go due to lack of work and contract losses. I live in Malone NY and was thinking about containg them for a job. I want to make a decision based on some good feedback. ...

Hypertype, Inc.
May 14, 2011

Does anyone have any experience with Hypertype, Inc? ...

Any Info On Hypertype
Jun 11, 2010

If anywone works for them, I would like some input  ...

Hypertype Any Good Or Bad
Nov 19, 2010

I tested for this company and I am just wondering about it, any good or bad would help. ...

Info On Hypertype?
Dec 06, 2010

Any info on Hypertype? ...

Hypertype What Is Their Training Like?
Mar 01, 2012

What is their training like? What type system do they use? Can one get a decent line count?  TIA ...

Any Info On Hypertype?
May 23, 2013

Got an offer to take the 2nd part of their test for potential FT position.  I am probably going do the test.  Any info regarding pay, flexibility?  Don't need benefits so that's not an issue.    Thanks for any info! ...

Professional/Social MT/Editor Groups In New York City
Dec 20, 2010

Hello, I am a medical transcriptionist and, lately, a medical editor who lives in New York City. I would like to meet fellow MTs/editors in my area for professional and social purposes. I am having a bit of trouble finding data on the Internet that points out MT groups (or even just individuals) in the NYC metro area. I was wondering if anyone had any information about such groups in NYC. Please let me know. Or, if you are an individual MT/editor who just wants to reach out and say "hell ...

Phone Interview With Hypertype
Feb 18, 2011

I have a phone interview with Hypertype and looking for current information on them.  The good, bad, and the ugly would be appreciated.  TIA. ...

Any Recent Info On Hypertype
Feb 16, 2012

minimum requirment for part-time? plenty of work? what type? decent platform? TIA ...

Hypertype Information - Any Information
Feb 19, 2011

Any information on Hypertype?  Good, bad, and ugly, pay scale, platform?  TIA.  I have passed the test which I took a little more than a week ago.  They want to set up a phone interview but I want to know upfront what current ICs think.  Are they flexible.  Do you have a schedule.  Saw through the archives that the pay is low but how low is low?  TIA. ...