A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

schizophrenia diagnostic criteria - tskarie

Posted: Jun 21, 2012

The guidelines, the diagnostic guidelines are actually things which arise DS 7-4 and CD10.  Those are the diagnostic criteria.  

Is it DS 7-4 or DA7-4 or VA 7-4??

Thanks for any help.

DSM-IV - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

Similar Messages:

Schizophrenia Question
Jun 21, 2012

would it be immunotherapy or ammonia therapy when treating schizophrenia?  one time it sounds like immunotherpy and the next time it sounds like ammonia therapy ...

Brittle Schizophrenia?
Jul 31, 2013

hi any ideas for brittle schizophrenia???????? ...

Maida 2 Criteria
Aug 16, 2010

He does have heart failure symptoms.  Based on the Mayda 2 criteria of history of previous infarct and ejection fraction less than 30%, the patient does meet criteria for defibrillator for primary prevention against sudden cardiac death. ...

S/l Sears Criteria
Nov 11, 2011

The patient will not be admitted into ICU, as he does not meet ________ criteria. ...

Bonus Criteria? How Do You Know You Got It?
Jul 13, 2014

Have seen posts that it goes from April 1 to end of June. Another that says beginning of a pay period in April and end of a pay period in late June or early July.  This will be my first time (I think) of getting quarterly bonus.  My percentages show over 99.5.  How do I find out if I did indeed qualify?  Is it in the employee manual we had to sign?  ...

Do We Have To Meet All 3 Criteria To Make More Than 7 CPL
Dec 17, 2014

Met 2 of the criteria, but not the third, so shows 7 cents a line. ?. I thought they were independent of each other. I am losing money for sure. Not happy. ...

Questions About Accuracy Rating Criteria
Nov 15, 2010

Is it the norm to get dinged for leaving a blank when you supervisor is checking accuracy?  I think this is kind of unfair because if you are not sure of something and trying to be careful, why would you get dinged?  Also, do you have specific guidelines as to what is expected, such as what is considered slang, et cetera.  We started getting audited but have no criteria.  ...

DIAGNOSTIC TEST
May 17, 2012

what is the correct way of typing 2D echo?   ex.       2D Echo was requested.      2d Echo was requested.      2D-Echo was requested.      2d-Echo was requested. ...

Are They Only Using Test Scores As Criteria To Enter The Program?
Mar 20, 2014

x ...

Retro Diagnostic Testing????
Nov 03, 2009

Am I hearing this correct? ...

Diagnostic Report Generator
Dec 20, 2009

Does anyone with the "Big Q" (other than for op reports) who uses the Diagnostic Reports Generator?  There's not much info about it . Is there anyone who has a little time to give the rest of us peons who don't understand it some information about it?  Thank you so much! ...

ScribeRight - Has Anyone Asked/received An Answer On What The Criteria Was For Those Of Us "let
Jul 13, 2012

I sent H an email asking how they chose those who were staying on, just to get a feel for their decision, but have not had the courtesy of a response back.  Has anyone else asked and received a response? ...

Ritt Diagnostic Test For Depression?
Jul 13, 2011

nm ...

Coping (??) Wire Used In Diagnostic Angiography
Jun 02, 2014

Anyone heard of "coping wire" that is used in a diagnostic angiography?  Thanks. ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

Why, Oh Why, Do They Get To The Laboratory/diagnostic Data Portion And Decide To Speed Talk...Grrr!!
May 12, 2011

nm ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

S/l "metar-gem-ay" Diagnostic Catheter N/M
Jan 21, 2011

xx ...