A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cardiology - catheter ablation procedure.... - mt12

Posted: Jan 20, 2010

The doc is dictating a catheter ablation procedure and is saying:  We delivered lesions just below the S/L "hiss" recording with atrial pacing at 500 msec and were able to periodically monitor AV conduction to prevent heart block.   Thanks in advance....

It could be His as in His bundle or bundle of His - google it

[ In Reply To ..]
google "his recording" and see if that helps.

Agree with "His" - nice one!

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Radiofrequency Ablation Procedure
Apr 11, 2013

I can never understand if the doctors are saying C3-C4-C5 or is it C3, C4 AND C5.  To me it sounds like they are saying C3-C4-C5 (without the word "and).  Does anyone know how this is supposed to be typed? Thank you,   Amy :)  ...

Cardiology Procedure, S/l Nexen Monitor
Jan 04, 2012

. ...

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

Cardiology Re: Obstetrics Help!! Cardiology Term!
Oct 20, 2009

Oh wow... the board looks different. Anyways, I have a term that I have never heard of regarding a woman giving birth and it is talking about the baby's heart. "Fetal heart sounds were in the 130s with ____." She says it again, "Baby's heart rate had _____ and was reassuring throughout her stay." Sounds like "aksels." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Radiofrequency Ablation
Jan 10, 2015

A 17-gauge, 100-mm s/l kempoid cacoid radiofrequency needles with 4-mm active tip were utilized.  ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

Laparoscopy And Ablation Of Endometriosis
Mar 18, 2012

I am transcribing a laparoscopy, ablation of endometriosis, and endometrial biopsy. I can't figure out a word. It s/l "a shot dorsey." Here is the sentence (not exactly sure of the sentence structure since I don't know the word or what it means yet): Using the Endo Shears the endometriosis implants were cauterized and removed and then the pelvis was copiously irrigated and then ____ and the fluid was removed. Any ideas? Thank you so much. ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

Endometrial Ablation S/l Tegulary Test
Oct 07, 2010

Patient is having endometrial ablation. Doc says: "?s/l Tegulary test was carried out, and the test was noted to be good."  Tegulary, Tagulary? It might also be "an" something like antegulary if the word "and" is wrong.  I assumed he said "and" but maybe not. Anybody know what this test could be?? ...

S/l "ballpup" With Electrical Curent Used For Vaginal Ablation?
Aug 02, 2011

Does anyone know what this might be?? S/l "ballpup" with electrical current used for vaginal ablation.  ...

"swizzle" Ablation Tool For Hysteroscopy? Nm
Aug 01, 2014

nm ...

MD-IT Cardiology Ad
Jul 28, 2010

Need to make a choice by tomorrow. Any advice on platforms, etc? ...

Cardiology H&P
Feb 03, 2011

Few words I can not figure out! Sounds like in parenthesis! The precordial chest pain returned again, patient retained good relief with nitroglycerin sublingual. The patient has also been on(( colan )) and Micro-K Patient has had an appendectomy and tonsilectomy and an umbilical hernia (( ooraphy )) head symetrical pupils equal react to light and accomodation no ((spurroectras)) ((distant)) Heart tones, no murmurs.....   Thanks in advance! =) ...

Cardiology Help...SM
Aug 02, 2012

He says: "The troponin was mildly elevated in the low ones."    How do I type "ones"?  ...

Need Cardiology Help Please
Aug 14, 2012

s/l with Lanier dissection of this vessel, not amenable to PCI.  Is Lanier correct?  I'm stumped.   Thanks! ...

Cardiology Help Pls
Oct 01, 2012

ECG:  ...nonspecific baseline T abnormalities with an inverted s/l TNL or T in L ...

Need Help With Cardiology Term (please?)
Nov 07, 2009

Hi. I have visited this site often and enjoy all the comments. I'm hearing something that sounds like brankybach. It almost sounds familiar, but can't find it anywhere. The sentence is:  EKGs demonstrated nonspecific ST-T changes in anterolateral leads.  There was _______________ noted on the rhythm monitor last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Cardiology Medication
Nov 09, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a drug that sounds like Agrostat, Acristat...  something like that. It is a cardiology note. The note says he recieved ____ overngiht. Thanks in advance!  ...

Cardiology Dictation
Nov 30, 2009

The dictator is naming medications. One of them sounds like Colife, but when I research it I find nothing. Does anyone know what this medication could be? ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

Cardiology Accounts
Mar 17, 2010

I know of two companies that do only cardiology transcription: www.cardioscribes.com www.cardiologyts.com If someone knows of other such companies or those with lots and lots of cardiology accounts, please share.  I love doing this specialty. ...

Cardiology Transcription
Jun 25, 2010

I am working on a transcription course and am transcribing a cardiology report and I can't understand what the person is saying. It sounds like "pacing numbers, treasural numbers, and sensitivity numbers" but I can't find anything to reference to help me out. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! ...

Triangle Of S/l Caw....cardiology.
Oct 06, 2010

nm ...

Cardiology... Please See Message...TIA
Oct 26, 2010

The doctor is a heart transplant doctor and is dictating a referral letter for a fellow.  He says:  He will often come in even when he is not on inpatient rotation to assess some of our sicker patients; for instance, some who have s/l "empower" devices and/or "tandem" hearts.    TIA ...

Cardiology Abbreviations...
Nov 16, 2010

I'm having trouble with a few cardiology abbreviations that this dr. is throwing out.  "Card (which I'm assuming she's abbreviating for cardiology) - AVR, conduction disorder - s/l RABBB or maybe just RBBB - followed by cardiology."   ...

PLOM Cardiology
Nov 30, 2010

Googled for the meaning of this abbreviation all over the place and cannot find.  Anybody? Thanks. ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...