A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cardiology Medication - bb

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a drug that sounds like Agrostat, Acristat...  something like that. It is a cardiology note. The note says he recieved ____ overngiht.

Thanks in advance!  Smile

Aggrastat - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
d

Cardiology Medicine - bb

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks so much!

Similar Messages:

Cardiology Re: Obstetrics Help!! Cardiology Term!
Oct 20, 2009

Oh wow... the board looks different. Anyways, I have a term that I have never heard of regarding a woman giving birth and it is talking about the baby's heart. "Fetal heart sounds were in the 130s with ____." She says it again, "Baby's heart rate had _____ and was reassuring throughout her stay." Sounds like "aksels." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

MD-IT Cardiology Ad
Jul 28, 2010

Need to make a choice by tomorrow. Any advice on platforms, etc? ...

Cardiology H&P
Feb 03, 2011

Few words I can not figure out! Sounds like in parenthesis! The precordial chest pain returned again, patient retained good relief with nitroglycerin sublingual. The patient has also been on(( colan )) and Micro-K Patient has had an appendectomy and tonsilectomy and an umbilical hernia (( ooraphy )) head symetrical pupils equal react to light and accomodation no ((spurroectras)) ((distant)) Heart tones, no murmurs.....   Thanks in advance! =) ...

Cardiology Help...SM
Aug 02, 2012

He says: "The troponin was mildly elevated in the low ones."    How do I type "ones"?  ...

Need Cardiology Help Please
Aug 14, 2012

s/l with Lanier dissection of this vessel, not amenable to PCI.  Is Lanier correct?  I'm stumped.   Thanks! ...

Cardiology Help Pls
Oct 01, 2012

ECG:  ...nonspecific baseline T abnormalities with an inverted s/l TNL or T in L ...

Need Help With Cardiology Term (please?)
Nov 07, 2009

Hi. I have visited this site often and enjoy all the comments. I'm hearing something that sounds like brankybach. It almost sounds familiar, but can't find it anywhere. The sentence is:  EKGs demonstrated nonspecific ST-T changes in anterolateral leads.  There was _______________ noted on the rhythm monitor last night. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Cardiology Dictation
Nov 30, 2009

The dictator is naming medications. One of them sounds like Colife, but when I research it I find nothing. Does anyone know what this medication could be? ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

Cardiology Accounts
Mar 17, 2010

I know of two companies that do only cardiology transcription: www.cardioscribes.com www.cardiologyts.com If someone knows of other such companies or those with lots and lots of cardiology accounts, please share.  I love doing this specialty. ...

Cardiology Transcription
Jun 25, 2010

I am working on a transcription course and am transcribing a cardiology report and I can't understand what the person is saying. It sounds like "pacing numbers, treasural numbers, and sensitivity numbers" but I can't find anything to reference to help me out. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! ...

Triangle Of S/l Caw....cardiology.
Oct 06, 2010

nm ...

Cardiology... Please See Message...TIA
Oct 26, 2010

The doctor is a heart transplant doctor and is dictating a referral letter for a fellow.  He says:  He will often come in even when he is not on inpatient rotation to assess some of our sicker patients; for instance, some who have s/l "empower" devices and/or "tandem" hearts.    TIA ...

Cardiology Abbreviations...
Nov 16, 2010

I'm having trouble with a few cardiology abbreviations that this dr. is throwing out.  "Card (which I'm assuming she's abbreviating for cardiology) - AVR, conduction disorder - s/l RABBB or maybe just RBBB - followed by cardiology."   ...

PLOM Cardiology
Nov 30, 2010

Googled for the meaning of this abbreviation all over the place and cannot find.  Anybody? Thanks. ...

Cardiology Monitor
Apr 29, 2011

The sentence is:  Periods of heart racing perhaps supraventricular tachycardia. We will schedule a week long S/L hebettin monitor???? HELP! ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...

Cardiology Abbreviations
Mar 30, 2012

I'm doing a cardiology report.  Can anyone tell me what CLVH and IVF mean? ...

Cardiology Term Help Please
Oct 23, 2012

Hi everyone -  I have looked everywhere and can't find a definite answer to this question. In the discharge dx section, the Dr. dictates "Coronary artery disease, status post left circumflex RT stent."    What exactly does RT stand for? "Radiotherapy" is coming up quite a bit when I search but so are other terms.  Thanks in advance :) ...

Cardiology Followup
Jun 18, 2013

"She was hospitalized April 9 with ____ with hip fracture with open reduction and internal fixation and then, several days into hospitalization, she developed mild stroke with facial droop."  Sounds like "nonsacable 4".  I have no idea and would appreciate any help.  He says the same word/words later in the report, "Prior history of transient blood pressure drops and ____."  TIA ...

VR Cardiology Term
Jul 13, 2013

VR keeps putting "infarct sighted on or before...", sighted, cited, or sited??? Thanks ...

Cardiology... Please See Message....
May 15, 2014

The tricuspid valve annulus is s/l EPSINOID in appearance. TIA ...

Cardiology Term ESL Dictator
Oct 28, 2009

male ESL (Indian) dictator saying what sounds like "center volume INFA CABG."  I tried intervolume, intravolume, centri-, centra-, INA, INF, and many other tries, with no results.  can anyone guess this one, or possibly knows what he might be saying please? ...

Cardiology Word/abbreviation?
Nov 27, 2009

It sounds like BIME test?  Thanks for your time and help. ...

S/l Histaban Data? Cardiology
Jun 14, 2010

Anyone familiar with this? ...

Cardiology Stentt...please See Message
Aug 10, 2010

The doc is saying "The patient also had a PCI in 1996 of the circumflex artery with a s/l "palmashent" stent.   TIA.... ...

HELP! Lab (I Believe Cardiology But She Is All Over The Place) S/l MAP Level?nm
Oct 15, 2010

,, ...

How Would I Type This? Cardiology Question - Sm
Oct 07, 2011

Doctor states: I told her that there are certain possible cardiac etiologies of lightheadedness including a "tachy or bradyarrhythmia." Should I type out "tachyarrhythmia or bradyarrhythmia" or just leave it as above? Thanks! ...

Cardiology S/l *leaf?? Of Motion Help!
Oct 12, 2011

im doing an echo report, and Dr. says "leaf of motion"  not sure if i'm hearing it right.  is leaflet of motion correct too? TIA ...

Cardiology Consultation..Please See Message
Mar 07, 2014

The patient is quite ____pathic with an INR of 10.  It almost sounds like the doc is saying overpathic or homopathic....TIA ...