A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

laparoscopy and ablation of endometriosis - cp

Posted: Mar 18, 2012

I am transcribing a laparoscopy, ablation of endometriosis, and endometrial biopsy. I can't figure out a word. It s/l "a shot dorsey." Here is the sentence (not exactly sure of the sentence structure since I don't know the word or what it means yet): Using the Endo Shears the endometriosis implants were cauterized and removed and then the pelvis was copiously irrigated and then ____ and the fluid was removed. Any ideas? Thank you so much.

Nezhat-Dorsey is an aspirator. Relisten because - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
the end of the sentence is not quite right when you fill in the blank.

Thank you so much. I was able to figure out the sentence with that. - cp

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Laparoscopy Finding
Jan 18, 2012

Dictated:  She underwent an uneventful laparoscopic right hemicolectomy for a right colon cancer.  Laparoscopy failed to reveal any signs of carcinomatosis or liver s/l studying or stutting.   Thanks for looking and for any help. ...

Laparoscopic Endometriosis - Veress Needle...?
Feb 23, 2011

This is for laparoscopic ablation of endometriosis and bilateral tubal cystectomy. A Veress needle was advanced thus starting partial (___), approximately 4 liters of CO2 gas was used to create a pneumoperitoneum. s/l it starts with an "r" - sort of like report. Thanks!! ...

Radiofrequency Ablation
Jan 10, 2015

A 17-gauge, 100-mm s/l kempoid cacoid radiofrequency needles with 4-mm active tip were utilized.  ...

NovaSure Ablation - Cavity?
Jun 23, 2012

I can't figure out this word.  Anyone have any ideas? There was noted to be an even and thorough ablation of the entire uterine ___ cavity.  s/l    corp - i - zoid  Thank you. ...

Radiofrequency Ablation Procedure
Apr 11, 2013

I can never understand if the doctors are saying C3-C4-C5 or is it C3, C4 AND C5.  To me it sounds like they are saying C3-C4-C5 (without the word "and).  Does anyone know how this is supposed to be typed? Thank you,   Amy :)  ...

Cardiology - Catheter Ablation Procedure....
Jan 20, 2010

The doc is dictating a catheter ablation procedure and is saying:  We delivered lesions just below the S/L "hiss" recording with atrial pacing at 500 msec and were able to periodically monitor AV conduction to prevent heart block.   Thanks in advance.... ...

Endometrial Ablation S/l Tegulary Test
Oct 07, 2010

Patient is having endometrial ablation. Doc says: "?s/l Tegulary test was carried out, and the test was noted to be good."  Tegulary, Tagulary? It might also be "an" something like antegulary if the word "and" is wrong.  I assumed he said "and" but maybe not. Anybody know what this test could be?? ...

S/l "ballpup" With Electrical Curent Used For Vaginal Ablation?
Aug 02, 2011

Does anyone know what this might be?? S/l "ballpup" with electrical current used for vaginal ablation.  ...

"swizzle" Ablation Tool For Hysteroscopy? Nm
Aug 01, 2014

nm ...