A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Addendum/Addition/Additionally ?? - Kim

Posted: Nov 02, 2011

I'm not sure what the doctor is saying b/c he's speaking too fast. Before the following sentence he says Addendum (possible subheading), Addition or Additionally.

"The end of operation is satisfactory."

He talks about closing the wound before this and talks about estimated blood loss after this. Any ideas??

Thanks!

Maybe "condition at the end of the operation is - satisfactory"

[ In Reply To ..]
?

I think you're right - Kim

[ In Reply To ..]
I listened again, and I hear the "tion" sound and possibly "at" before "the."

Similar Messages:

Addendum To My First Note
Aug 28, 2011

For added information I was an in patient acute care hospital coder.  ICD-9 was really what I had been doing and that included reviewing the records extensively for maximum reimbursement.  I would like thoughts on myself being able to take a refresher course on line. ...

As An Addendum To My Post About Not Being
Jan 01, 2015

happy with the TTS recruiter, I DID give him several options of contacting me via phone.  I gave him a landline number and I told him I thought I fixed my phone so he could try.  After all those emails, not ONE response, so yes I am NOT happy and at this point probably would not accept a job due to that.  Ridiculous! ...

Where To Place An Addendum In A Letter
Aug 02, 2012

It's been so long since I've come across this that I don't remember how to do it.  I just typed a letter with a cc, and now she added on an addendum.  Where in the letter does it go? After the cc? Before the signature? Between the signature and cc? Also, she said the date of the addendum.  Where does that go? I recall writing "ADDENDUM" in all caps before the addendum, but how would I write "Addendum of August 1, 2012"? TIA! ...

Addition To Question
Jun 07, 2011

I figured out why they didn't post before so please don't get mad. ...

P/t MT Work In Addition To F/t Job?
Jan 13, 2015

Are there any MTSOs who will allow you the flexibility to work p/t around a f/t job schedule?  I'm okay with working 25 hours minimum as long as I can set my own schedule for evenings & weekends.  Just wondering if that's even a possibility before I start making inquiries.     ...

Addendum To Dragon Naturally Speaking....
Jan 18, 2010

I was thinking of using this as a replacement for typing/transcribing.  For example when I hear the dictation, I then repeat it to the Dragon voice recognition software, and it types for me. (You need to read the post before this one for it to all make sense -- sorry!) Thanks, Abby ...

In Addition To Lock Out Notice
Jun 01, 2011

e-mail contains following:  "If you tuly cannot work because you are sick-you need to either immediately go in an put in a PTO request or you need to let me know the times and dates you are going to be making up your time." Not only are we expected to work within 15 minutes of our shift, but now we also must plan our illnesses! ...

In Addition To Commenting On CEO Article
Aug 02, 2011

If you comment on the article, the only people to see it will be those specifically looking for that article in yesterday's Tennessean.  What I would hope to happen is that everyone who wrote a reply to the article would copy your response and send it to the Tennessean's Letters to the Editor Section.  That way, your response will be seen by many more people.  Or...copy the link and send it to your local paper/TV station! Wouldn't hurt for people around the country ...

MT Subcontractor - Have To Pay Self-employment Taxes In Addition To Federal Income Taxes?
Jun 18, 2011

As a subcontractor performing medical transcription, do I have to pay self-employment taxes in addition to Federal Income Taxes? ...