A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

addition to question - ep

Posted: Jun 07, 2011

I figured out why they didn't post before so please don't get mad.

nevermind - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

P/t MT Work In Addition To F/t Job?
Jan 13, 2015

Are there any MTSOs who will allow you the flexibility to work p/t around a f/t job schedule?  I'm okay with working 25 hours minimum as long as I can set my own schedule for evenings & weekends.  Just wondering if that's even a possibility before I start making inquiries.     ...

In Addition To Lock Out Notice
Jun 01, 2011

e-mail contains following:  "If you tuly cannot work because you are sick-you need to either immediately go in an put in a PTO request or you need to let me know the times and dates you are going to be making up your time." Not only are we expected to work within 15 minutes of our shift, but now we also must plan our illnesses! ...

In Addition To Commenting On CEO Article
Aug 02, 2011

If you comment on the article, the only people to see it will be those specifically looking for that article in yesterday's Tennessean.  What I would hope to happen is that everyone who wrote a reply to the article would copy your response and send it to the Tennessean's Letters to the Editor Section.  That way, your response will be seen by many more people.  Or...copy the link and send it to your local paper/TV station! Wouldn't hurt for people around the country ...

Addendum/Addition/Additionally ??
Nov 02, 2011

I'm not sure what the doctor is saying b/c he's speaking too fast. Before the following sentence he says Addendum (possible subheading), Addition or Additionally. "The end of operation is satisfactory." He talks about closing the wound before this and talks about estimated blood loss after this. Any ideas?? Thanks! ...

MT Subcontractor - Have To Pay Self-employment Taxes In Addition To Federal Income Taxes?
Jun 18, 2011

As a subcontractor performing medical transcription, do I have to pay self-employment taxes in addition to Federal Income Taxes? ...