A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

speechmotion - key combination how to capitalize text once it is highlighted - asr

Posted: Jun 12, 2012

I've looked all over the manual and I'm not able to find the key combination how to capitalize text once it is highlighted.  Anybody?

ctl + shift + a - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Bless You and - Thank You :) nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Is There Any Third-party Text Expander That Works With Speechmotion? Sm
Jun 09, 2013

The internal one is just awful! ...

Question About Highlighted Words
May 12, 2012

Anybody know why, after you've been typing a report in ASR that words show up with a yellow highlight?  It is usually just one or 2 words.  My understanding is that that means they are not paid?  Don't know if I am doing something while editing to provoke this and if so, what I'm doing. ...

SpeechMotion/M*Modal
Mar 07, 2012

This platfform is the most awful thing that has ever been made for MTs.  Do these people sit and pay people to think of ways to slow us down more???!!!  HOW RIDICULOUS.   ...

SpeechMotion Problems
May 01, 2015

Anyone out there having SM problems loading jobs?????? ...

Combination Of Two Meds
Oct 07, 2013

Sounds like he is saying "piptazone"  Trying to combine piperacillin tazobactam Anyone heard of this?   ...

View Your Own Past Reports On ChartNet SpeechMotion?
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to view your own past reports on ChartNet SpeechMotion? ...

Are You SpeechMotion Users Still Getting Good Line Counts
Sep 04, 2013

x ...

Webmedx/Nuance Combination ?
Sep 11, 2011

Anyone work for Webmedx and happy there?  Doesn't sound like there have been many changes yet with their buyout by Nuance.  Are you having enough work (or on a fairly regular basis)?  I know this varies by each area, but in general are most of you keeping out of the soup lines? If you hire on PT to try it out, can you switch to full time or do you have to wait so long? Is second shift the better shift to get more steady workflow? What is the difference in hiring on w ...

What Is The Key Combination To Adjust Volume
Feb 14, 2014

I can't seem to find it in any of my references, but I find that I'm adjusting the volume by hand for almost every report.  Thanks in advance! ...

Paracetamol/codeine Combination
May 15, 2014

the doc states:  the pateint attempted to relay my fears about paracetamol toxicity as he s/lbores these medications so that he extracts the paractamol component from them.   The patient takes paracetamol/codeine combinations - over the counter - drug misuse any idea what that word might be   Thanks ...

Key Combination To Change Dictation Volume?
Apr 06, 2014

Can someone tell me how to change the volume of a dictation using the keyboard?  I find that I almost have to change the volume with each dictation - one is too loud and the next one is too soft.  I'm sure I must change the volume 20 times a day using my speaker button.  Is there any way to do this using the keyboard?  Thanks in advance! ...

What Is Your Minimum Line Requirement, Typing, VR, Or Combination.
May 03, 2012

x ...

Enterprise Express Editor- Key Combination To Change Speech Engine
Jan 28, 2015

Can anyone share the keystrokes used to alert/train the speech engine to remember a term. Example:  milligrams per kilograms per hour to mg/kg/h OR really anything you want it to learn.   (yes I know we are dealing with software that is almost impossible to train - especially with MiraLax versus MiraLAX).  Thanks so much! ...

Why Is A "normal" Now Yellow Highlighted?
Sep 27, 2011

I just had a doc say to pull in the "normal" for physical examination.  When I pulled in the normal, it automatically yellow highlighted the entire text of the normal.  Does this mean I'm not getting line credits???  ...

Instant Text - How Do You Bold Text?
Dec 07, 2011

I'm new to IT and have a question:  How do you bold text?  I went into "Edit" and see several options but not for bolding. Yes, it's probably in the manual but I'm on the clock right now so hope someone will post it here. Thanks! ...

I Have Highlighted "zero" And Retyped "0" At
Sep 15, 2010

times.  ASR has not changed and "learned" this.  I think it is all a bunch of hooey to highlight and change so it can "learn."  Just my opinion.  Haven't ever seen it change yet.  It is making all the original stupid mistakes plus a bajillion new ones now.  ...

How Do You Get Text Out From Under A
Apr 21, 2012

I can't find the directions.  xx ...

OB/GYN In Text?
Jul 17, 2014

I am typing a report where dictator is talking about the patient's ob/gyn.  How do you type this?  Ob-gyn, OB/GYN or what. It is within a line of the report, not a heading.  ...

Help With Instant Text
Oct 14, 2009

Anyone have any good websites for Instant text tutorial or questions?  I did read through productivity talk and did find what I needed.  I have not used this software in years.  I use autotext, but I would like to use the line counting software that comes wtih IT.  I am trying to figure out a short cut to copying text, right clicking on IT , clipboard statistics, and logging each note. Any thoughts on how to do this with keystrokes and NOT the mouse? I am using Scribe Editor ...

Text Size
Jan 02, 2010

I forgot the easy way to adjust text size.  Hope someone can help. Is it still possible to search for something here?  I can't find the "search" line.   ...

Text Expander..HELP!
Jan 18, 2010

I was forced to switch to Windows 7 and I found that Stedmans Smartype was no longer compatible. After shedding some tears, I am searching for a new one. Does anyone have any suggestions about any medical text expanders that are good and work similar to Smartype (that work within WORD). I am currently looking at Speedtype...does anyone have any reviews on that? Thank you!! ...

Text Expander?
Apr 08, 2010

text expander? ...

Qualified Text?
May 06, 2010

Does anybody work for a company that pays less for something called "qualified text" or in other words pays less for templates, like 10 cpl for transcription but only 5 cpl for the template lines?  Were you with them when they paid full rate for those lines?  I am trying to find out how much impact (perhaps percentage) this has on the bottom line - a paycheck.  The company I work for is going to start doing this and I am wondering how much it is going to hurt.  Obviously it w ...

Disappearing Text
Jun 03, 2010

I don't know what combination of keys I hit but all of a sudden the text in front of where I am editing disappears.  What combination of keys will stop this.  I thought it was control + insert but that did not help. Any help appreciated. Thanks ...

Instant Text And VR
Sep 18, 2010

Just wondered about what you all think is the best expander to use with VR. I used to use Shorthand up to a couple of years ago and now work with Instant Text. It seems to me that Shorthand is very very popular with the VR crowd. Does anyone use Instant Text successfully with VR? The version of IT I have (V  Pro) does not have the recording functions and the ability to use shortcuts (like Alt+ and Control+) like Shorthand does. Nor is there there an ability to record commands or key combina ...

Instant Text V
Feb 08, 2011

I was wondering if anybody working on the DQS system is able to use Instant Text V  and if so, how did you convert it over ?  Thank you for any help. Donna ...

Does Anybody Use Instant Text?
Apr 06, 2011

Does anybody use Instant Text?  I just started using it and CANNOT figure out how to get "-year-old" to expand without a space in front of the first hyphen.  I am ready to scream!  Please help!  ...

Instant Text V Pro Help
May 08, 2011

I am having issues with linking Instant Text V Pro with eScription.  The greenlight is on saying that it is linked, but I am not able to get any of my keystrokes to work.  If anyone is familiar on how to do this please let me know.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!! ...

Text Expander And SR
Aug 03, 2011

In school, we were given the opportunity to have a 4-month trial of Shorthand for Windows. I really enjoyed using this program and had considered purchasing an extended license for it when I become employed; however, I thought of the MT industry heading more towards SR/VR editing and wondered if having a text expander would be useful at all. Any inputs? I'm currently using Word's AutoCorrect as a substitute. ...

Best Text Expander?
Apr 09, 2012

Could anyone give me any recommendations for a good general text expander (starting an ASR job in a couple of weeks)?  I use Phrase Express right now, but I don't like some of its limitations and bugs, and customer service stinks.  I'm really interested in hearing from someone who has tried a couple and has a preference and why.   TIA! ...