A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how to print a list of words in Stedman's Smartype? - Holly

Posted: Nov 10, 2014

First time writing.  Not sure I am in the right "section."  Does anyone know how to print a list of words in Stedman's Smartype??  Thanks!  

Similar Messages:

Stedman's Smartype
Apr 19, 2013

Hello.  I'm a Stedman's Smartype user (Version 5.1.2600.5512) on a Windows XP with Word 2002.  Wanting to get a new computer.  Will my version of Smartype (Copyright 2004) work with Windows 8/Office 365?  Thanks! ...

Stedman Smartype Import To Bayscribe??
Aug 03, 2011

Hello, just started a job with Bayscribe. I was told Stedmans Smartype will work with this platform but I am having trouble understanding how to go about it. Can anyone help me out?Thanks! ...

Stedman's Smartype Expansion Software ?
Feb 07, 2013

I am trying a 30 day free version of Smartype.  I used Stedman's in the past and loved it and now they have a new version of it.  Does anyone use this?  I am trying to get it to work but every time I enter a space to autocomplete a word, it enters a space wherever I press the space bar, even mid-word.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Stedman's Med & Equipment Words
Sep 13, 2011

I was wondering if anybody has handy a Stedman's Medical & Surgical Equipment words and could check if "Tycron" is listed in it.  I got dinged on a QA and have always used Tycron and when I google it I get conflicting answers.  My book is packed away from a move. If you have it and you can verify the spelling could you please tell me the edition and page number it is located on.   I also read where Vera Pyle lists Tycron and TiCron as both correct???& ...

Possible To Print Out A List Of Your Expansions
Oct 26, 2012

Would anyone know if it is possible to print out a list of your expansions ? ...

Is There Any Way To View And Print Out Your List
Feb 24, 2014

Yes, I have a legally purchased copy installed on my own computer.  I would like to view the contents as a list and compare what's already on there to what I have.  I'm re-creating my own autocorrect entries from memory on a new computer. ...

Smartype Vocabulary List
Dec 16, 2014

Does anyone know how to print a vocabulary list in Smartype?? ...

Word 2007 - Stedman's Spellchecker 2010 - Unable To Add Words To Dictionary
Mar 23, 2015

Using Word 2007.  Installed Stedmans Spellchecker 2010 . Test shows the speller is working.  Upon spell checking document it does not allow me to add words to the dictionary. That option is grayed out. I've followed instructions found online to correct this in Word but that does not solve the problem.  I had EditScript downloaded to my PC , but have not used it yet.  I wonder if EditScript disabled this feature in Word?   ...

Still Have Not Gotten My Stedman's Spellchecker To Work! What Is The File Name Of The Stedman&
Mar 02, 2010

I installed it and it acted like it installed successfully, but it is not working!  I've tried to search my entire hard drive for the dictionary file so that I can manually add it to Word, but I'm stumped!!!  I can find the folder on my C: drive that houses all the Stedman's Spellchecker files and such, but I do not know which one is the actual dictionary file. Somebody please help me! ...

Short Cut For List Punctuation In A Drug List? (Fluency)
Dec 06, 2014

Is there is quick way to add commas between items in a list? Of course, using Ctl K in front a word will change the punctuation, but it will also change a capitalized drug to lower case, and you will still have to get to the beginning of the next drug which will require 2 Ctl arrows and backspace. Ctl arrow takes you to the beginning of the next word, but you will have to backspace to put in the comma. Adding punctuation to lists is so time consuming! ...

Can We Print Out Our W2's
Jan 18, 2013

Does anybody know if we can print out our fax forms this year?  I havn't seen them on ADP website yet and I have not received any emails about this topic. ...

Print And Delivery
Jan 24, 2011

Do any of you print out the dictation for your clinics and deliver them?  If so what do you charge for that, if anything?  If you do not, what to you think is a fair charge for this service?  My clinic (5-7 providers daily transcribed) is about 2 miles away from my house. Thank you.   ...

Needing Help Pdq. I Got A Job And I Need To Print
Oct 28, 2011

some stuff, but no working printer.  I was thinking someone said I could go somewhere to get the stuff printed, but I am not sure where to go or how to go about getting the stuff printed?  I mean (hope I am explaining this clearly enough) how to get the attachments on my email somewhere that I can get the paperwork printed.  Thanks for any help!! ...

If & Is Not Allowed To Be Use Why Does ASR Print It
Jul 18, 2012

x ...

If Ms. Is Incorrect Why Does ASR Print It?
May 22, 2015

x ...

Holy Cow. 66 Pages To Print Out
Nov 23, 2009

for the MDI merg-ees.  That used about 1/2 printer cartridge, took at least an hour of time and I have yet to fill them out.  This working at home is getting more expensive and aggravating all the time. ...

The Print On Printer Just Too Small
Jan 25, 2010

Have XP Dell and use Word Office to type up letters and such. No matter how large the print is on the screen of my monitor, when I print it off it is so minute you can hardly see. I have no idea how to set the printer to have larger print. Can anyone give me some assistance? TIA ...

From The AHDI Website...they Should Tell MQ It's There In Print.
Apr 28, 2010

Speech Recognition Editing   Performing SRT editing successfully requires a somewhat more specialized skillset than that involved in traditional, manual transcription. There is a different eye/ear/brain coordination dynamic at work in SRT editing compared to transcribing, which often makes it more challenging to identify errors in an SRT-draft document. It is more common in SRT editing for the brain to be "tricked" into thinking that the eye has seen what the ear has heard, due to the lac ...

I Need To Print A Pay Statement But Can't View
Feb 11, 2015

to contact regarding this?  Do we need to be in a specific browser in order to view/print?  I tried in IE and Firefox Mozilla, and when I click on the date I want to view/print, nothing happens.  ...

Where Can We Find In Print What Our Line Rate Is?
Oct 14, 2012

I don't see it anywhere on my paystub. ?? I forgot what exactly my rate is. Thanks in Advance! ...

Did The Headline Print Get Turned Yellow?
Jan 28, 2014

or did my machine do some freaky change?  I can't seem to get it back and can't read the yellow without putting my cursor over it.  ...

For Larger Print When Reading Forum
Aug 09, 2014

When reading this forum or when on ANY Internet site, if you are having trouble because the print is too small, hold down your Ctrl key while using the scroll on the mouse. Moving the mouse "wheel" up will enlarge the print; moving the mouse wheel down will make it smaller. This pretty much works on anything except for e-mails. Don't forget to keep the Ctrl key held down while you are doing this. ...

Smartype - What To Use Instead?
Mar 02, 2011

I know this is probably reallyyy old, but I have been using Smartype for the past 10 years.  I now have a new job and they are loading Microsoft 2007 onto my computer and I cannot transfer Smartype into it as I guess this is a dinasour.  Can anyone please tell me what you are using insteady of Smartype?  Thanks so much! ...

Need 64 Bit Smartype
Jan 17, 2012

I need 64 bit smartype program, I have the 32 bit program but will not work with windows 7, not so happy about that, does any one have one or know how to get a copy?   ...

Smartype?
Nov 30, 2012

Is anyone using Smartype?  I used it back in the days of WP5.1.  Most of the windows expanders I've used have "stuttered."  Wondered if this one does, too. Tried several that where o=and f=for if I type "of" I get andfor Looking for something that works.  ...

SmarType Help, Please
Mar 08, 2013

I am just staring with SmarType and am having an issue whenever I use the word "he."  SmarType kept replacing "he" with "her," so I deleted "her" from the auto-option.  I thought that would fix the issue, but now it's replacing "he" with "heart," which is now the first auto-option word beginning with "h-e."   It's getting monotonous and time-consuming having to go back and correct this, as you can imagine. Has anyone else encountered this with SmarType and how did you ...

Dictaphone C-phone - Where I Can Print Instructions / Programming
Oct 30, 2009

Dumb question, but I have not used my dictaphone C-phone for years and I forget how to use it. Is there someplace where I can print instructions on programing and use of this? Thanks, Ronni ...

New Drug Book Suggestions? Saunders Out Of Print Now.
Feb 07, 2013

The Saunders Pharmaceutical Word Book is no longer being published.     Does anyone else have a drug reference they like that they use?  (And please don't point me to websites - I know the websites...I also like to have an actual, physical book handy, as well.)   Thanks!! ...

Do Any Of You Use Sticky Paper To Print Chart Notes?
Jul 23, 2013

I am beginning to transcribe for a new local physician.  I've been an MT for 20 years, have had my own clients & have worked for the nationals - but I've never printed onto sticky paper.  The office manager gave me a whole pack of it.  It has 11 perforated sections from top to bottom, with about a 1-inch margin on right and left. Is there some sort of a template for Microsoft word that will print correctly onto each section? I don't see a name brand on the pac ...

Is There A Way To Print Out The Submitted Request Window In Remedy?
Aug 02, 2013

It's tedious taking screen shots. ...