A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need line count program compatible w/ MS Word 2007 - NB

Posted: Jan 10, 2012

I am looking for a line counting program that counts gross lines.  I used to use Abacus, but it no longer functions properly, and it seems that the company is out of business.  Can anyone recommend?  Needs to be MS Word 2007 compatible.  Thanks!

Sylvan Gold IV Gold Edition line counting - luckyladyinca

[ In Reply To ..]
This program counts gross or any other way as well as letterhead, etc. Everything. Get the Gold edition and not line only.

Counting - Nina

[ In Reply To ..]
You can check out PractiCount too. It can count statistics in many other formats including word.

http://www.4shared.com/file/HrnqQMpC/PractiCount_Line_Counter__Invo.html

Similar Messages:

Need A Word/line Count Program
Jul 14, 2010

Any help, advice, need a word/line count program. Free if possible until I get established with job. ...

Escription Compatible With Word 2007?
Oct 12, 2009

Does anyone know if this platform is compatible with Word 2007. Thanks ...

Is Escription Compatible With Word/windows 2007?
Jul 12, 2010

Hello!  My laptop just went kaput and I want to buy a new one but all of the computers these days come with windows 2007/word 7.  Does anyone know if escription is compatible with this operating system?  Does anyone know how to contact escription to find out? ...

Ine Count Program That Works With Word And Doesn't Count Blank Lines?
Feb 18, 2012

Does anyone know of a line count program that works with Word and doesn't count blank lines? ...

MT Monitor -- Anyone Use This Line Count Program
Jan 02, 2010

Has anyone used this line count program?  I can't find much info about it, other than a company page on the 'net. ...

Line Count Program Recommendation
Nov 09, 2011

Can anybody recommend a reliable line count program that will count in the Word 2010 program?  I used to use Abacus which you could access directly in Word if you inserted a shortcut to it.  This way I could finish a document, count it, then close it with a password.  Abacus apparently doesn't work in Word 2010 and I've been experimenting wtih other counting programs but haven't found one that is as easy to use ... everything so far seems to require many more steps.  I use a g ...

Line Count Program Free?
Apr 30, 2012

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good FREE line count program? ...

Line Count Program For Windows 8.1
Oct 06, 2014

I had to get a new computer and now have Windows 8.1 Professional.  I put my old office 2003 on it because I'm to stressed right now to learn anything else new.  I have Sylcount IV Gold line counter, which I love, but it won't work on Windows 8.1.  What do you all know of that will work.  I loaded one last night called GearCount, but when I got it set up I counted my files from last week, which was $516.30 on the Sylcount and it only came out to $324.65 on GearCount ...

Word 2007 Line Counter
Dec 01, 2011

Is there a line counter that works with Windows 7 and Word 2007? What is everyone using now that Abacus is out of business? Thanks!  ...

Free Or Cheap Line Count Program Needed
Jun 11, 2011

does any one know of a simple to use free or at least cheap line count program? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

Word Line Count Software
Jul 25, 2011

I have been using Sylcount the past year.  If I do computer updates, which generally occur once a month, it seems to make things not work correctly.  Could you suggest other line counting software that you use, please?  I might like to switch.  Thank you. ...

Line Count Issues With PractiCount And MS Word
Nov 12, 2012

I am having a problem with line counts. I am having a problem with PractiCount and even the line counting program in MS Word. I have a document that clearly is 37 lines by eye but both programs are counting it as 45, any ideas? Also, if someone could explain the difference between 55 character line and 65 character line??? Which is more popular with MTs? ...

Bulk Line Counting Program For Word Files With Protected Fields?
Apr 19, 2011

I am a medium sized MTSO looking for a bulk line counting program that will count Word files that contain protected fields. I have WordTraverse and love it but it will not count files with protected fields. I have also looked into Sylcount with no luck. I have to begin using files with protected fields to automatically upload into client EMR. ...

Good Line Count Software Form MS Word 2000
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone know of a good line count software form MS Word 2000 that you can count multiple files with? ...

Good Line Counting/word Counting Program
Nov 12, 2010

I think I may have seen this discussed on here before but I can't seem to find the posts. I am looking for a good line counting/word counting program. TIA for any and all suggestions! ...

Line Count - Is MTStars Flash Count And/or Abacus Equivocal
Feb 27, 2010

I usually use the line count built into the Word program itself.  Is MTStars flash count and/or abacus equivocal ??  Any one program better than the other ??  TIA ...

Line Counter Compatible With Vista
Oct 25, 2009

does anyone know of a line counter that is compatible with Vista?     ...

Does Count Score Mean Line Count In Fluency?
Sep 20, 2013

x ...

Is Windows 7 Compatible With MS Word 2003?
Jun 07, 2011

thanks ...

WORD 2007 HELP!!
Nov 13, 2009

Anyone familiar with Word 2007 and macros.  I can't seem to find the tools menu to record macros.  Help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Help With Word 2007
Jul 07, 2013

Hello,  My company uses Word 2007 with Enterprise Espress Editor. When we receive our documents in speech the physical exam is in a format where all the headers are one right under each other and we need to put it in a paragraph format.  Example:  PHYSICAL EXAMINATION: GENERAL: This is an alert white male in no distress. VITAL SIGNS: Blood pressure is 120/70. Heart rate is 68. Weight is 212 pounds. NEUROLOGIC: The patient is alert and oriented x3. The patient's gait, ...

Word 2007
Aug 19, 2014

Hello,  My company is using Word 2007 and we just decided to change the way we format our office visits. Instead of listing the medications in a paragraph form with commas after each medication we are listing them in a column and numbering them. Our problem is that when we get the dictations in our speech format they are in a paragraph. Is there a way of converting the paragraph to a column so they can be numbered or do we have to just do them individually? Thanks,  Glenn ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Line Count Software - Anyone Have MP Count?
Apr 01, 2010

Anyone have MP Count?  I used it a few years ago, but my computer crashed so I no longer have it.  I'm not sure if this IC job is gonna work out so I'm not wanting to buy a program at this point. Any advice? Thanks. ...

Character Count/line Count
Feb 23, 2011

Is this correct? I type 70,000 characters a day. I am paid by the 65 character line so I would divide 70,000 by 65 to get 1076, then multiple that by pay per line, say $.10 and get $107. If this is not correct then what is the formula? And what is the average number of lines per day? Thanks so much for the info. ...

How To Not Count Template In Line Count
Jun 25, 2012

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is the easiest way to not count template lines when trying to invoice? I get a line count through Word, but I hear that Word counts blank spaces as well.  I downloaded and use Flash Count, but it includes all 65 character lines, I beleive including the template headings.  I hope this makes sense.  Please help!! ...

Medical Dictionary/spell Check Software Compatible With Word
Apr 15, 2010

I just recently quit my job with MQ after having been there for 10 years.  I'm now working as an IC on Word.  Does anybody have information on a good medical software program (medical dictionary/spell checker/expander) that is compatible with Word.  I'd like to get something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! Any help would be appreciated.        ...

AUTOCORRECT/WORD 2007
Jan 18, 2010

I recently started working at home using Word 2007.  I have put all of my shortcuts into the autocorrect feature and this has worked out wonderful for me and I am not looking to change that.  I do, however, need to find out how to BACK UP/SAVE that file!!!  I don't know what I will do if I lose all of this information! I have thought of trying Carbonite Backup, but I'm sure there is a cheaper way! TX ALL! ...

Word 2007 - How To Set Up Autotext
Mar 18, 2010

Anyone use Microsoft Word 2007? I am having a horrible time finding out how to set up autotext.  If anyone knows, can you walk me through it.  I prefer the 2003 edition, but must upgrade..........Thanks!!! ...