A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bullet points in Bayscribe...sm - BayscribeMT

Posted: Jun 11, 2014

Does anyone know if there is a way to use bullet points in the Bayscribe program?

Thanks.

No bullet points in Bayscribe - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Bayscribe is a fairly outdated program and can't work in anything over Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 (32 bit only), It's a fairly "bare bones" program and the most that Bayscribe can do is a numbered list (not automated, done manually), but no bullet points.

Similar Messages:

Patient Was Hammering On A .22 Bullet When The Bullet Exploded
Mar 11, 2010

Patient was hammering on a .22 bullet when the bullet exploded and a fragment went into his right eye. This is what it sounds like the doctor is saying..........Visual acuity was hand motion at one foot.  The adnexa were normal.  There is a wedge-shaped laceration of the cornea nasally with a great deal of prolapsed dye rips within the wound.  Thanks ...

Whew, Dodged That Bullet!...sm
Feb 06, 2012

That was a close one!  I quit MQ, MModal whatever it is, back in December after sticking it out there for a few months after the eTransPlus buyout.  While looking for another job, I applied at DSG.  Never heard back from them.  Then, I was hired by (and am currently at) Transcend.  About 3 weeks ago, I get an email from the DSG recruiter asking for my resume again to see if they have an available position for me.  I politely emailed back and told her I already had a ...

Can't Number Just One Item, How Do I Remove Bullet
Oct 08, 2012

I can't seem to find how to take the bullet out.  Doc said "#1" but only gave one item. ...

Fluency Unlearning: Headings Uncapped, Next Instead Of New Line Bullet,
Jun 08, 2014

n/m ...

3 POINTS OFF FOR WHAT?????
Nov 16, 2013

If you got the same email I did, then you are obviously doing the same account. Okay, it's bad enough that we have to deal with these perfect beings that talk 100 miles a minute, yawn, eat while dictating, change things back and forth (is it a he or a she?), thank God the typewriting days are over....remember the go back and change blah, blah, blah.... They are dictating next to a beeping machine or on a speaker phone, or are too lazy to put in the number or will spell Mary for you but n ...

What Are Wow Points?
Jun 09, 2015

Seriously what is the perks program? I need a new computer, if it is even a little cheaper it helps..But I earn wow points and what does that get me in life? Of course, I will price shop because bets are I can find a computer cheaper, just curious.. ...

Deduction Points!??
Oct 26, 2009

Got an e-mail this morning that apparently a DOCTOR is entering the wrong access code and " If this information is dictated and not corrected on the ADT screen, it is a 3.0 point deduction, which often times will cause a failed audit score with this error alone."  So, what I get from this memo is that now we are suppose to know what their access codes are??  AND if I don't my report gets audited?  Do you other transcriptionists know what each of the physician access cod ...

ACUPUNCTURE POINTS Anyone??
Jan 22, 2012

Doc is dictating acupuncture at following points, CV6, stomach (20x30/25 bilaterally) OR (10 x 325 bilaterally).....  anyone know how this should be transcribed?  No luck finding any info on the net so far.... ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

The Things We Get Points Deducted For, Lol
Mar 08, 2015

How I wrote it:   stay.  However How Nuance wants it:  stay; however   No patient safety issue, and not a critical area, but I got points deducted for it.  It's sad how they find any way take money away from us. ...

Setting Up Jump Points In Word And IT
Apr 03, 2012

I need to set up jump points in a document in Word 2003 but do not know how. In other words, I want to replace a jump point or marker like @@ with text in an Instant Text entry. Anyone know how to do this? ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

QA Score Deducting Points If They Are Able To Resolve The Blank...
Jan 29, 2015

Is this new? I just noticed that the last report I had sent to QA had .25 points deducted because they were able to fill in my blank. I know these scores don't count like QC scores do, but I find it bizare that they deduct points for it. I feel like I'm being punished for not being as swift as a QC person. Yikes! I did hear what the doctor said, but it didn't make sense to me so I wanted another opinion before it went to the client. Isn't that what we are supposed to do! ...

Bayscribe?
Nov 28, 2011

Wondering which companies use Bayscribe? I worked on Bayscribe for a short while and loved it! Would like to work on another Bayscribe account and want to know where to look.  ...

Bayscribe Help Please
May 06, 2014

I updated to IE10 from IE9 and now the QA marker won't work.  Anybody know what to do to get it to work?  Anybody working on Bayscribe in IE10?  I key in Alt-Q and the marker comes up, but when I press enter or okay with the mouse, the box goes away and no marker in the text.  I can go in an uninstall the update if need be, but I was hoping this would work.  TIA. ...

Bayscribe MTs
Dec 19, 2014

No 12% pay cut after all and more info for people who were not audited at all the first week of this plan.  ...

New To Bayscribe
Jun 12, 2015

Hi, I am very new to Bayscribe and I was just informed that when I am in ADT that I need to type A to pull all info on patient ..  Am I just not seeing it right?  Where to I do this... I am getting not response from QA .. Just was told that when I am in ADT to type A. I guess I need a step by step how to on this ...

Bayscribe/shorthand
Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander. ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

Bayscribe ASR - Your Thoughts Please
Jan 26, 2011

What are your feelings about Bayscribe's automated speech recognition program? We have been using it now for 2 or 3 months..personally I think it sucks ... ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Is Easy To Use?
Feb 17, 2011

I just found out that the company I work for is going to start using Bayscribe next week. I never heard of it untill now.  I currently use Word with my own word expander. Does any one know if it is productive and easy to use? ...

Bayscribe - How Would You Rate It?
Aug 29, 2011

Any information you can shed on this would be helpful - never used it before.  How would you rate it? ...

Any BayScribe Users Out There?
Sep 04, 2011

I started with a company using BayScribe.  I have a rather unusual problem.  The BayScribe expander will not function in the document.  I can bring it up via Control F3 and can add entries, but they will not expand.  When my machine is entered remotely, that user IS able to expand, but within the same session, I still cannot expand.  I have uninstall, reinstalled, Norton off, IE setting fine.  Toggling on and off makes no difference.  I have been troubleshootin ...

Bayscribe And Voice Bar
Oct 01, 2011

Im new on Bayscribe and this accounts have a  lot of ESLs.   There are lots of times I need to go to the very beginning of a report to proof it   Is there a keyboard command I can use instead of having to wait for it to rewind or using the mouse.  Its driving me crazy.... ...

Bayscribe And Windows 7
Nov 15, 2011

Is Bayscribe platform compatible with Windows 7?  Thanks very much!!! ...

IE Closes Bayscribe
Dec 02, 2011

Bayscribe shuts down a couple times a day and I have been getting this message ~ "Malfunction or malicious ad-on caused Internet Explorer to close web page."  I'm not sure why this is happening, but I'm thinking it could be a certain key combination that is causing it.  Any help on this???  Thanks!!! ...

Bayscribe Companies
Jan 11, 2012

Has anyone used both ExText and Bayscribe?  Which do you like better?  I'm thinking of going to a company using Bayscribe but I'm currrently on ExText.  My nerves are beginning to go into high gear.  I hate learning a new platform! TIA ...