A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A Good Spell Check for Word 2010? - mmct060708

Posted: Sep 14, 2010

Does Anyone know of a good spell check for word 2010?

TIA

mmct

I use Stedmans. (nm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Try Spellex!!! - ladydianamt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have Spellex for Word 2010 and love it. I know they have a free trial so you can try before you buy. I hope this helps.

ladydianamt

Similar Messages:

Is There A Way To Spell Check Just One Word
Oct 03, 2012

in DQS 7.1 without it checking the whole report? I have tried highlighting the word and hitting F7 and putting the curser on the word and hitting F7, and that does not work. I was told to right-click on the word and a list of options will come up, and nothing happens when I do that. Everything I try it still checks the whole document and not just one selected word. Any tips would be appreciated, thanx.  ...

How To Spell Check In Word?
Nov 16, 2013

Can someone tell me how to spell check in word?  Thanks in advance ...

Word Show Up On Spell Check That Isn't Even In Your Report?
Sep 11, 2011

Have you ever had a word show up on spell check that isn't even in your report?  I am really baffled by this.   ...

Could Someone Refresh My Memory On How To Remove A Word From Spell Check?
Dec 11, 2009

I accidently added a word to spell check that is a misspelling.  I think someone posted how to delete a word....I can't find that post........   Thanks!!!! ...

Medical Dictionary/spell Check Software Compatible With Word
Apr 15, 2010

I just recently quit my job with MQ after having been there for 10 years.  I'm now working as an IC on Word.  Does anybody have information on a good medical software program (medical dictionary/spell checker/expander) that is compatible with Word.  I'd like to get something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! Any help would be appreciated.        ...

Word 2010 - Change My Font And Spacing In Word 2010
May 09, 2015

I have to change my font and spacing in Word 2010. How do you change it so that it takes the settings for every document I create. I want it defaulted to Times New Roman and it keeps bringing up Calibri. Thanks for any help! ...

Stedmans Spell Checker-How To Set It Up In Spell Check
Dec 03, 2010

I just downloaded the Stedmans Spell Checker to work with my Word Documents, and I can't figure out how to make it work with Word. I went into Spell check, Options, and saw custom dic, but don't know where to go from there to set it up. Help please, and thank you! ...

SPELL CHECK BOX
Jan 30, 2012

My spell check box is too small.  I cannot see the Ignore, change, etc. boxes.  Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the box so I can see all of the choices?  TIA ...

Look What Would Have Gone Through Spell Check
Sep 17, 2014

"extu1ated"  Yes, that's a #1.  That's how it came up in the voice recognition text. ...

Spell Check
Jun 23, 2015

Does anyone have a clue why my spell check would not be catching some of the misspelled words?  Thank you! ...

Help! Spell Check Issue.
Dec 04, 2009

Thanks for your help.  For some reason, my spellcheck is doubling twice.  For example, if I hit F7 in the report or even upload, it would highlight a word misspelled such as Treadmil (need the extra "l" at end of word).  Spellcheck will highlight word and replace.  Then it will state "Spellcheck complete" and will do it AGAIN. It will then change the "treadmil" word to not only right the first time by adding an extra "l", but will add ANOTHER "l" to spell TREADMILLL.  Ho ...

6.1 Spell Check Question
Sep 30, 2010

Not used to 6.1 yet and can't find the info.  Is there a way to have the spell checker suggest words, like it used to do? Are my settings off? Most words have no suggestions, and even with "coumadin" for example, there is no suggestion of "Coumadin." Thanks! ...

EMDAT Spell Check
May 02, 2012

Does anyone know how to restore your spellchecker in EMDAT if you have accidentally cleared it?  I was trying to delete a misspelled word and it cleared all my saved words, so now any medication or basic med term is being underlined as wrong.   I already looked under the HELP and it didn't give me much.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!  ...

Spell Check Not Working Properly
Oct 19, 2010

Be careful with the spell check.  It is not working properly.  I just let something go through that I thought spell check would catch and I would fix it when I came to the end of the document.  I just realized that I let it go through and it never picked up my error.  :(  Also, did anyone else notice that when the new version 6.1 was installed some of your expansions were lost? This happened to me.  I lost many of my expansions. ...

Why Does Spell Check Stop On All The Headings?
Jul 05, 2012

and why did they not address the issue in DQS7?  I mean, so what if the heading is not on the list?  Why does it have to stop on it? or why not let me save it so it doesn't have to stop on it next time? ...

Medical Spell Check Software
Oct 10, 2012

I need an updated medical spell check software - can anyone make recommendations for one that isn't too expensive? Thanks in advance! ...

Medical Spell Check For Android?
Dec 10, 2014

Anyone know of a good Medical Spell Check for Android? My daughter is looking for one for school. Thanks, LadyDianaMT ...

Medical Spell Check For Office 2013
Oct 04, 2014

I just bought a computer with Office 2013 and want a medical spell check on it. Any suggestions? ...

Edit Script Spell Check Question
Jan 07, 2015

This question sounds too stupid to ask my TSM, so I am asking you experienced folks. How do I change my spell check in Edit Script so that it will automatically spell checks words in all caps?  I am banging my head up against the wall - I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks!!! ...

Spell Check Not Catching Double Words
Apr 09, 2015

The spell check in Fluency is not catching/correcting the double words...Help...Thanks. ...

Importing Bayscribe Word Expander Into Word 2010 Autocorrect
Jun 25, 2015

Is there a way to import or convert my Bayscribe word expander file (thousands of entries) into 2010 MS Word's autocorrect and/or dictionary?  Thank you. ...

Spell Check - Underline Words Spelled Wrong As You Are Typing?
Jan 05, 2011

In spell check, how do you get it to NOT underline words spelled wrong as you are typing? I prefer to just run a spell check at the end.  TIA. ...

Need To Convert Word 2013 To Word 2010
May 20, 2014

The MTSO that has hired me needs me to have Office 2010 Professional, whereas I have Office 2013 Professional.  They said the only reason 2013 won't work is because of the Word version.  I remember sometime back that there was a way to set your Word version to a previous version with the push of a button.  I've searched the internet for clues, but all I see are instructions for converting 2007 to 2003.  Nothing about converting 2013 to 2010.  If I can't ge ...

WORD 2010 - Right Click On A Word For Search
Jul 09, 2014

This may be one of those, "well, everybody knows that," or not? In my system: When in Word 2010 if you right click on a word a drop down pops up and you can click on "look up" and it goes to the internet and looks up these words and gives info in a box on the right.  Very helpful. ...

Word 2010 - Is It Possible To Still Buy A DVD?
Feb 13, 2015

I am looking for Microsoft office with word 2010. Is it possible to still buy a DVD? All I can find are downloads and I am a little hesitant to do it this way. ...

Having To Migrate To Word 2010
Dec 10, 2010

Anyone have any problems migrating to Word 2010 from 2000?  Want to upgrade to finally step into the new decade but had problems migrating my AutoText in 2007.  Anyone have problems and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks   ...

Autotext Word 2010
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know if Word 2010 has autotext, I can't seem to find it.  Thanks ...

NEED MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Sep 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I can get MS Word 2007 or 2010 CHEAP?  The company I am hiring on with requires these versions.  Can't be the student or home versions either.  I have upgraded my computer to their requirements and that cost me an arm and a leg and now I need to get the correct MS Word program installed.  I simply can't afford much.  I've been without work too long in this rapidly declining profession I've been in for 30 years.  I'm ki ...

Word 2010 And Columns
Oct 01, 2013

When working with Word 2010 and 2 columns how to type in the first one independent of the 2nd column. ...

MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Apr 13, 2014

I need to purchase this online with an instant download but all the different sites are so confusing and I'm afraid to get scammed.  Has anyone ever had to download this and where did you get it from? Help please! ...