A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SPELL CHECK BOX - Nature

Posted: Jan 30, 2012

My spell check box is too small.  I cannot see the Ignore, change, etc. boxes.  Can anyone tell me how to enlarge the box so I can see all of the choices?  TIA

If there is a way I don't know it and I have been sm - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
working on this system for years now. Wish we could but the good thing is with the new Remedy software or whatever it is, maybe they will have enlarged the spelling lists, etc. Sorry can't help!

Not Sure, But... - Weary MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not in a document right now, so I can't check it, but if you hit the left ctrl, keep your finger on it, then push the mouse wheel in an upward position, the document itself will enlarge. Try it with spellecheck and see if it works. This little ctrl + mouse wheel works in the opposite direction, too, and works with most websites.

Similar Messages:

Stedmans Spell Checker-How To Set It Up In Spell Check
Dec 03, 2010

I just downloaded the Stedmans Spell Checker to work with my Word Documents, and I can't figure out how to make it work with Word. I went into Spell check, Options, and saw custom dic, but don't know where to go from there to set it up. Help please, and thank you! ...

Look What Would Have Gone Through Spell Check
Sep 17, 2014

"extu1ated"  Yes, that's a #1.  That's how it came up in the voice recognition text. ...

Spell Check
Jun 23, 2015

Does anyone have a clue why my spell check would not be catching some of the misspelled words?  Thank you! ...

Help! Spell Check Issue.
Dec 04, 2009

Thanks for your help.  For some reason, my spellcheck is doubling twice.  For example, if I hit F7 in the report or even upload, it would highlight a word misspelled such as Treadmil (need the extra "l" at end of word).  Spellcheck will highlight word and replace.  Then it will state "Spellcheck complete" and will do it AGAIN. It will then change the "treadmil" word to not only right the first time by adding an extra "l", but will add ANOTHER "l" to spell TREADMILLL.  Ho ...

6.1 Spell Check Question
Sep 30, 2010

Not used to 6.1 yet and can't find the info.  Is there a way to have the spell checker suggest words, like it used to do? Are my settings off? Most words have no suggestions, and even with "coumadin" for example, there is no suggestion of "Coumadin." Thanks! ...

EMDAT Spell Check
May 02, 2012

Does anyone know how to restore your spellchecker in EMDAT if you have accidentally cleared it?  I was trying to delete a misspelled word and it cleared all my saved words, so now any medication or basic med term is being underlined as wrong.   I already looked under the HELP and it didn't give me much.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!  ...

Is There A Way To Spell Check Just One Word
Oct 03, 2012

in DQS 7.1 without it checking the whole report? I have tried highlighting the word and hitting F7 and putting the curser on the word and hitting F7, and that does not work. I was told to right-click on the word and a list of options will come up, and nothing happens when I do that. Everything I try it still checks the whole document and not just one selected word. Any tips would be appreciated, thanx.  ...

How To Spell Check In Word?
Nov 16, 2013

Can someone tell me how to spell check in word?  Thanks in advance ...

Spell Check Not Working Properly
Oct 19, 2010

Be careful with the spell check.  It is not working properly.  I just let something go through that I thought spell check would catch and I would fix it when I came to the end of the document.  I just realized that I let it go through and it never picked up my error.  :(  Also, did anyone else notice that when the new version 6.1 was installed some of your expansions were lost? This happened to me.  I lost many of my expansions. ...

Why Does Spell Check Stop On All The Headings?
Jul 05, 2012

and why did they not address the issue in DQS7?  I mean, so what if the heading is not on the list?  Why does it have to stop on it? or why not let me save it so it doesn't have to stop on it next time? ...

Medical Spell Check Software
Oct 10, 2012

I need an updated medical spell check software - can anyone make recommendations for one that isn't too expensive? Thanks in advance! ...

Medical Spell Check For Android?
Dec 10, 2014

Anyone know of a good Medical Spell Check for Android? My daughter is looking for one for school. Thanks, LadyDianaMT ...

A Good Spell Check For Word 2010?
Sep 14, 2010

Does Anyone know of a good spell check for word 2010? TIA mmct ...

Word Show Up On Spell Check That Isn't Even In Your Report?
Sep 11, 2011

Have you ever had a word show up on spell check that isn't even in your report?  I am really baffled by this.   ...

Medical Spell Check For Office 2013
Oct 04, 2014

I just bought a computer with Office 2013 and want a medical spell check on it. Any suggestions? ...

Edit Script Spell Check Question
Jan 07, 2015

This question sounds too stupid to ask my TSM, so I am asking you experienced folks. How do I change my spell check in Edit Script so that it will automatically spell checks words in all caps?  I am banging my head up against the wall - I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks!!! ...

Spell Check Not Catching Double Words
Apr 09, 2015

The spell check in Fluency is not catching/correcting the double words...Help...Thanks. ...

Could Someone Refresh My Memory On How To Remove A Word From Spell Check?
Dec 11, 2009

I accidently added a word to spell check that is a misspelling.  I think someone posted how to delete a word....I can't find that post........   Thanks!!!! ...

Medical Dictionary/spell Check Software Compatible With Word
Apr 15, 2010

I just recently quit my job with MQ after having been there for 10 years.  I'm now working as an IC on Word.  Does anybody have information on a good medical software program (medical dictionary/spell checker/expander) that is compatible with Word.  I'd like to get something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! Any help would be appreciated.        ...

Spell Check - Underline Words Spelled Wrong As You Are Typing?
Jan 05, 2011

In spell check, how do you get it to NOT underline words spelled wrong as you are typing? I prefer to just run a spell check at the end.  TIA. ...

How To Turn Off The Annoying Loud "ding Sound"at End Of Dictation/spell Check.
Nov 22, 2011

I thought there was a way to make that annoying ding sound at the end of the dictation when spell check is complete to sound softer.  I have Windows XP.  I keep looking in the control panel but it does not seem familiar to me as to the way I used to do it.  In some reports if the dictator talks low and then when you reach the end it blasts out my eardrum.  TIA. ...

How To Turn Off The "ding" After You Do A Spell Check?
Aug 20, 2010

Does anyone know how to turn off the "ding" after you do a spell check? ...

Yea Doc Spell The Words Any Idiot Can Spell
Apr 10, 2012

How freaking stupid do you think I am???  Obviously you cant spell what you just rambled through either but speak normally and I guarantee you I can...off to search AGAIN!!! ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

I Hate When They Spell!
Feb 24, 2010

She had moderate malnutrition, which was treated with percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube feeds.  However, the patient had a very large tracheostomy stoma and had s/l aerobhagy resulting in severe abdominal distention.  The "aerobhagy" is what she spells.  Any clue what she might be talking about?  ...

Coxytude? Cannot Think Of How To Spell It
Mar 09, 2010

a "coxytude" of medications.   thanks ...

What Is This Drug Name And How Do You Spell It Please?
Mar 17, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to spell a drug name that sounds like Fusefar or Phusefar or something like that? Thanks ...

How Do You Spell This Word?
Apr 21, 2011

s/l sin-knee-key-eye There was (synici) and lateralization of the middle turbinate to the lateral nasal wall.  This was gently medialized removing the (synici) and opening up the ethmoid labyrinth as best as possible.  When I google it doesn't have any idea what I'm trying to say!! thanks. ...

Just Had A Doctor Spell
Feb 18, 2012

"void" - its gonna be a long night... ...

Numbers Or Spell It Out?
Apr 04, 2012

Never get any help here. Never mind. ...