A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Highest producers - curious

Posted: Jul 24, 2013

Just wondering if anyone else is as curious as me.  When we get the quarterly newsletters it always has the highest producers.  Just wondering how many lines they produce?  I produce a good bit but never have qualified for a high producer and so was very curious.  Anyone out there have an idea?

A while back...I got an e-mail from my TSM - And it had

[ In Reply To ..]
a chart in it that each of her team members "numbers", no names, just numbers. On it, it showed the amount of lines typed by each person and then their percentage scores, their LPH rate, etc. Funny you should ask this question right now as I was just looking at that last night.

Anyway...seems to me...those high producers, I.e. 300+ LPH, have the higher QC percentages too. Oh sure, there was 1, maybe 2, that had high LPH and low errors, but the majority of them had high error rates.

No wonder I stopped watching FIESA and all that other crap about my LPH and stuff. It's much less stressful and at least I can keep my LPH above the 186 minimum required.

Oops....in answer to your question..according to that chart and there were only about 10-15 people on there, the higher people were about 320-380 LPH. Some were as low at 90!

maybe same TL - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
I get that to from my TL and out of the whole list of people, there are less than a third that meet all the qualifications or even 2 out of the 3. I feel better normally when I see this. Sometimes I meet all 3, but most of the time I only get 2 out of the 3. I always get the LPH, but depending on how bad FIESA is my percentage really stinks for the last few weeks. Being marked off for things that I have done and typed this way for over 15 years and now am being penalized saying this is wrong. Who cares anymore!!

wondering same thing... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I routinely do 300-330h, am always the #1 or #2 highest on my team of 60 or so whenever the TL sends out those reports with the HR IDs that lists everyone's numbers.

It would be nice if they listed highest producers by time/length of audio dictated, but I have a feeling the top producers just get a whole ton of normals they can use every day all day.

EXACTLY!! I can do high lines too - If all I did were

[ In Reply To ..]
templates all day. I used to do it with Radiology when I worked at the hospital.

My account is not conducive to high lines - Pretty much all ESL

[ In Reply To ..]
I am right around 200 lph and no matter what I do can't seem to budge from that.

Those with high line counts must be on some sweet accounts or don't care what their QA scores are.
That's my point. They use templates all day long. - I am lucky to get 186!
[ In Reply To ..]
I get b*tched at weekly about it but I'm too tired working 12 hour days just to get what I get to have health insurance. Yep...that's about all I make. Enough to keep my health insurance. And before y'all go off on me to get another job...I'm werkin on it.

High producer here.... - Nonamelady

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm a high producer and average 250 LPH typing, closer to 500 editing. I type over 120 wpm which helps (peers in high school drooled over my typing speed in typing class). My account doesn't have templates and there are plenty of mush mouths and ESLs to drive anyone nuts. I focus on minimizing distractions while working, don't spend an excessive amount of time researching blanks (i.e. I'll spend time to look at past reports, websites but rarely more than 5 minutes) and just focus on getting the work done.

wow - go4it

[ In Reply To ..]
my hat is off to you! I think I type nearly as fast as you, but it still doesn't help! glad you are able to do so well.

500 lines editing?? What platform? - AnnieOakley

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are on the same platform I am, it is physically impossible to do that many lines.

wow 120 wpm - feltx

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought I typed fast at 75wpm. How is that even possible????

Similar Messages:

High VR Producers Who Do 400-700 LPH, Can You Say
Jan 24, 2010

I know some of you have taken a bashing, but I'm a believer and admire your skill.  I am curious about your definition of a line and how long you've had the same account(s).   I think most posters assume lines are defined at 65 characters including spaces, but that's not always the case (especially for those who work directly for hospitals or clinics, which many times are 60-character lines or less and include headers, footers, demos, etc.)   Can you give us an ide ...

To High Producers On M*Modal
Nov 04, 2010

I wondered if any of you who are good at M*Modal can give me some good pointers on getting faster with this program.  I have been working on it for about 6 months and don't feel I am gaining any speed on it at all.  The whole thing for me is having to reattach the cursor to the highlighter that is giving me the most trouble.  It is just awkward and such a stretch to hit that F12 key to reattach each time I have to make a correction.  I would be forever grateful!! :) &nb ...

Do Only The High Producers Get The Grand Treatment?
Mar 17, 2010

I have requested more work and have been turned down.  I have asked for another account and the same thing, turned down.  I have been switched over to cover many accounts and when asked was told that the high producers are working on other accounts and I need to switch to cover.  Every time I ask about anything at my company, the answer is that is only for the high producers.  I produce my required quota of 16,000 lines per pay with 98 or more percent accuracy.  I cannot ...

Quarterly Newsletter From Nuance...Top 4 Producers
Oct 11, 2013

Who else read the newsletter with the top 4 producers?  What a joke. Nobody can type that much without cherry picking or having a friend on the inside sending you the good stuff. Same ol people as the top producers. I don't think they realize we aren't stupid. ...

Highest Line Counts....
Jul 19, 2010

My highest line count in a day is 2012.... I am wondering what everyone else's record is and how long it took them to get it ?????  ...

Highest Line Counts
Nov 08, 2010

Please share highest line in 8 hour day with VR, but no normals.  My highest was 2300, but range from 1700 to 2300 usually.  I've been at for about 6 months now and need to know where I should be and where I can potentially be.   Thanks ...

Highest Paying Companies?
Nov 07, 2011

Hi MTs, Does anyone have information on the hightest paying companies?  9, 10, 11, 12 cpl?  Thanks for your input.  $20 to $25 an houir?  Is it true that voice editing is the pits? ...

Highest Lines In A Week?
Feb 07, 2014

Just curious as to the highest lines in a week you can edit/type.   My highest has been around 13,000.  ...

What Is Highest Line Rate For VR???
Apr 14, 2014

I have been an MT for 35 years and just this year my company switched over to VR (M-Modal program).  I am making 4-1/2 cents per line.  Is this average.  How much is the highest line rate a company will pay???  Any help appreciated. ...

Anyone Who Works At Accentus Make Their Highest Pay Lvl?
Jun 22, 2012

Not STAR team, but leve 4--200+ transcription, 325+ for VR? Thanks. Have another offer that is straight transcription. Don't know what to do. ...

Please Help, Which Report Is Highest Level Of Priority? See Message
Mar 11, 2010

This is a question from a company and just wondering ER report, consult, op report, or preop H&P? ...

Before Nuance, What Was The Highest You Were Paid Per Line/digital Minute/etc.
Oct 07, 2013

I'm just curious, I've been in this business for a long time now and haven't seen a raise in QUITE some time, but I sure as he!! saw higher paychecks than I see here. So, I'm curious. What's the highest rate you've been paid to be an MT? What were your daily requirements too, if you can remember? I'll start, my highest was $2.05 per digital minute and we were only required to do 65 digital minutes per 8-hour shift.  ...