A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

changing sign-in name for Mmodal E-mail - - pitbullmom

Posted: Feb 03, 2012

No - I did not get any message about changing sign-in.  What gives ??? TIA !

The only thing that changed is after the @ - You should still be able to get in

[ In Reply To ..]
Your login should still be the same as it doesn't require you to put the @mt.mmodal.com at the end, which is the only thing that changed.

E-MAIL - Nature

[ In Reply To ..]
I did exactly that, and I am getting the same thing. It does let me get into my e-mail though....just no longer able to see Vern and his video (Darn).

this is wrong... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It should be joe.blow@mt.us.mmodal.com

Dont forget the US in there, they need to know who to treat well and treat badly now.

E-MAIL - Nature

[ In Reply To ..]
As I said, this is what I did. Did you get exactly what was before when you did it?

Still not able to read mail - bentfingers

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry to be dense, I can log into the mmodal email, and it says "Welcome,my name" but where the mail should be it says "Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I do not see how to do this. Any help or am I dense, like I said? Thanks!

I get that message sometimes. - When you log in

[ In Reply To ..]
and get the little row of choices - departments, my home, my community, my work, and you click on my community for the e-mail, only click 1 time and wait for it to load. If you get impatient and click twice, it will give you that message. HTH

You are correct - Wait for everything to load

[ In Reply To ..]
MQCentral has problems if you aren't patient to wait for everything to get done loading. Even if I click on an email before all the others have time to load, I get "this message was deleted" or something like that. I then have to log out, back in and start over.

Similar Messages:

Still Can't Get Into MQ Mail And Having Hard Time Getting Into The Website At All After I Sign
Jun 24, 2010

nm ...

Changing Fonts In MModal Fluency For Transc Editor
Apr 23, 2013

Does anyone remember how to change the font when working in MModal Fluency for Transc Editor?  I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks in advance. ...

MModal E-mail
Jun 25, 2012

HI...I just logged in to work and my old e-mail is not working, so I tried to log into the new e-mail and it says my user name/password is not valid. I did send a Remedy ticket and tried to call support but all the lines are busy. Is this a widespread problem? ...

Mmodal Mail
Jul 25, 2012

Is anyone having trouble getting into mmodal e-mail? I keep getting an internet page. Can't get in at all!   ...

Cannot Read MModal E-mail
Jan 26, 2012

A lot of the e-mails I get show up in one long line that stretches far to the right-hand side of my computer screen.  I used to be able to drag a bar across the bottom to see the whole thing, but now I can't, so I only get to read a short portion of the message.  (The bar is there, but the colored part of the bar stretches across my whole screen, so I can't actually move it.) Anyone else having this problem?  Anyone know what I can do about it?      ...

Mmodal E-mail Blues (again)
Feb 03, 2012

Anyone else out there having trouble with our glorious e-mail ????  When I log on I get the message, "Navigation to web page was canceled."  It suggests to log on again and I still get the same message.  What gives ???? ...

MModal E-mail Question
Apr 19, 2012

Does anybody know if there is a bell, whistle, ding-dong, whatever on MModal's e-mail? when one arrives?  I keep it reduced on my screen and sometimes I am waiting for a response on somethiing and it gets tiresome checking every 5 minutes. (We don't use IM in the region I'm in.) ...

Mmodal Bankruptcy Notice In Mail
Apr 03, 2014

Just got this in the mail today.  Wondering why? as I quit almost a year ago, got my last check and pto pay without any problems. any ideas? ...

Takes Act Of Congress To Load The MModal Mail
Feb 26, 2013

I cant get signed on yet again..normally takes a while for it to load normally..Then I go to the windows mail (which wont let me send a message) and that gives some kind of message about mail not loading..you would think a HUGE company had a better email system..really not a very hard thing to set up... ...

CHANGING JOBS/CHANGING EMPLOYEES
Feb 23, 2011

I have been applying and studying the "online transcription world" for about 2 months, so I realize I have am a neophyte. BUT-it seems to me that what is happening here is a huge waste of time and money. If the companies paid enough, ACTUALLY had work when they hire, were able to ACTUALLY pay the employees at all,  and treated employees well, then the transcriptionists wouldn't go looking for another job and leave.  THEN the companies wouldn't have to maintain recruiters, pos ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

Homan, Homans' Sign Or Homan's Sign? (NM)
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Another Example Of How MT Is Changing
May 06, 2010

Position available for full-time EMR Transcriptionist/Medical Assistant Applicants must have some EXPERIENCE in Electronic Medical Records data entry to qualify. Medical Assistant skills are necessary. For example, how to put on an EKG. Other important skills and qualifications of the ideal candidate are: Strong data entry skills - accuracy is also very important Good patient and people skills Dependable and a good team player ...

WMX - Changing From FT To PT ?
Jun 25, 2011

Does anyone know if you have to request your PTO be paid out when you change status?  I know we don't accrue PTO as PT so I would assume they would.  Just didn't know if I should request those hours on next payperiod or not.  Communication now is rather sketchy, so I thought I would ask here first.  ...

Changing TSM
Jul 03, 2014

What are the chances of changing TSMs or accounts?  I am on an account that has a lousy ESL who won't budge on his "speaking better".  I can never get the man right.  Always, always have errors on his reports.  Told my TSM that if I didn't understand and left blanks, would probably end up the whole thing being blank. ...

I Got In Trouble For Not Changing 1st, 2nd Etc
Oct 23, 2009

I always thought it was optional to spell out 1st, 2nd, or 3rd per AAMT BOS so now I will go look for it.  I am so frustrated though because not only do I get paid less on ASR but it takes longer to do it!  My accounts have to be put into standards and the dictators sure as heck do NOT dictate it that way!  On the physical exam in one of my accounts we have to do headings caps on the left margin, which isn't so bad, but I said they sure as heck don't dictate that way and ...

Changing Transcription
Jan 18, 2010

I recently discovered that another employee has been making changes to transcription that carries my initials along side the doctor's initials, which indicates me as the transcriptionist. I feel that this is not only inappropriate, but possibly also illegal. Is it illegal for someone to change transcription done by someone else without their knowledge and/or permission? Can I be held responsible for her changes within my reports? I do have copies of my original transcripti ...

Changing Professions
Feb 28, 2010

This message is to everyone who posts on this board, especially those who are advising/telling others to get out of the medical transcription field.  It seems that things have changed overnight with voice recognition and electronic charting but it is still very new and probably too soon to tell for sure how it will impact us.  Many of you are imagining the worst and every directive from a company or news item that appears is taken out of context and blown out of proportion by certain p ...

Changing CCM/Region
Sep 07, 2010

I was switched to new accounts back in March, a group of long-term subacute hospitals with the same name and locations all over the country.  HIGH HIGH ESL.  Most of the notes barely 30 seconds long, if that.  They are the worst money accounts possible with more time spent on ADT than typing because the notes are so short.  The ONLY good thing is that I rarely ever run out of work.  My income has gone down over 40% since being put on these accounts.  I ask ...

WMX And Changing Shifts
Sep 04, 2011

If you find you aren't happy with the shift you hired on for, do you have to wait 90 days to ask for a change?  Do you just ask your  manager or is there a request form you need to submit?  TIA. ...

Changing Gears
Dec 14, 2011

Well, here I am-45, recently lost my job due to one of the big MTSOs taking over at the hospital I worked at, and I am seriously considering going back to school.  I was thinking medical reimbursement and coding, but have been reading on some posts about that profession going the same way transcription has.  I would hate to put all of the time, effort, and money into another degree, just to be in the same boat in a couple of years, yet older and even more uneasy about changing to anoth ...

Changing To Something Besides Healthcare
May 20, 2012

Well, I've done it -- I've changed to something else for work other than anything in healthcare. I was an MT for many years, and I can't see any future for decent earnings, benefits or growth unless a person wants to be in direct patient care -- if they can even break into it after all of the hard work to earn another degree. I do have a university degree and changed to a job that pertains to that degree. I have seen many organizations go to Epic, which is an excellent system by t ...

Changing Schedule
Jun 11, 2012

Anybody being asked to change their schedule to a "weekend component or four 10 hour days?" ...

Changing Jobs
Jul 09, 2012

I work for Medscribe right now and just had to take a pay cut (gasp)!  I am seriously thinking about changing jobs but I have been here for 5 years and hate to lose my PTO accrual rate and great schedule.  (M-F flex 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.)  Also, I fear the grass is not greener on the other side.  Our work load has diminished greatly over the past few months and I have a huge fear about this.  What would you do?? I have 13 years experience in transcription and this is the wors ...

Changing Platforms?
Aug 22, 2012

Before totally giving up on this company, I would like to give an E-Scription account a try (currently on Enterprise). Does anyone know who I would contact? TIA. ...