A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What about this! Trust in India sold MM. - Godrej Industries

Posted: Jun 05, 2013

"The company has sold part of it's holding in its subsidiary viz Godrej Agrovet Limited, entire holding in M'Modal Inc and its joint venture company viz Godrej Hershey Limited," the filing added.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/godrej-industries-q4-net-at-rs-93-67-cr-113052800949_1.html

In English please? - is that good or bad?

[ In Reply To ..]
what does that even mean.

Similar Messages:

Trust No One!
Jun 21, 2013

What comes around, goes around! ...

When The Trust Is Gone...
Jan 09, 2015

You have nothing.  Thank God I finally got a job at a local hospital.  It is a clerical position and I will be starting out making more than I did with Nuance.  I have transcribed for years, but Nuance definitely helped me realize I needed to get out sooner rather than later.  Several things have happened to me personally that made me not trust this company, not things that I've read on this board, but PERSONALLY.  I definitely don't trust this FIESA garbage.&n ...

Can We Trust The Backlog Right Now?
Jan 31, 2010

Sometimes it tells me NJA, then cesspool, then primaries.  When I look at the backlog, there seems to be my work in my primaries, late work even, so why am I getting NJA and why am I getting jobs from accounts I never work on? ...

OK I Trust You Guys So Much, I Just Ordered
Mar 14, 2011

Wondering How Many Of Us Still Trust Doctors?
Jul 19, 2012

I've been curious for a while how others feel about the care delivery end of the health care industry that we work for, i.e. going to the doctor yourself.  As employees of the largest transcription company in the world with a wide selection of the good, the bad and the ugly of hospitals, clinics, doctors and doctor impersonaters, how has this tallest building in the city view of the industry shaped your opinion?  Do you go to your trusted doctor when you get a cold, or when you we ...

If 90% Of What You Read Is Bad, I Would Trust THAT. People With Positive Things
Nov 11, 2014

Please read back in past months, years. It has been a miserable experience for many, many people and for many, many reasons. ...

SOLD AGAIN
Nov 21, 2011

Well, for the second time in not too many years I have been sold to MEDQUIST..............WTH???? No, I am not going to work for you no matter how many times you buy the company I work for.  I would rather work at McDonalds or be a door greeter at Wal Mart.   ...

TCI Got Sold??
Feb 26, 2013

I don't work for TCI every day but I just read my email and there were notes that it either lost the account and then one said it was sold and the account I was on wasd deactivated? Does anybody know anything about this? ...

We Should Make India Do All The Transcription - See How That Works For Ya,India.
Nov 06, 2010

Everybody leave Medquist....go get other work -- working at McDonald's pays more and has better benefits - at least you get to eat. And see how well India does all the transcription -- they can't do it -- we do the hard work and they get the cream.  We are sitting her dying with their bad machines and bad dictators. Let them have it -- they will corode. ...

When A Company Is Sold, What Happens To The
Oct 04, 2010

to the owners.  Are they still involved, or when the MTs find out about the company being sold, are nowhere to be found for questioning.  I would like to know how long the original owners are involved when they announce they sold the company, i.e., Encompass bough by Nuance.  I have not heard a peep from the owner and wondered what the heck is going on. Dusting off the resume. ...

Keystrokes May Be Sold?
Jul 29, 2011

Does anyone get the feeling that Keystrokes may be sold? ...

My Company Just Got Sold
Jan 21, 2014

I am relieved.  I am going to file for unemployment then get another job. I am not sad at all. I spent 14 years doing this job. I was getting bored anyway. PS: It was to MModal.   ...

Transportal Being Sold? Sm
Mar 18, 2015

Heard a rumor that Transportal is being sold out to Scribe and Scribe is supposed to be hiring the MTs from Transportal. Anyone else hear about this? TIA ...

JLG Sold To MQ 09/15. How Are Things Changing? Nm
Sep 30, 2011

nm ...

Alpha Sold By Imedx To Trio
Jan 01, 2015

That was fast!  http://www.imedx.com/news/trio-consulting-acquires-alpha-transcription-imedx I also found an interesting article on the legalities of small VA contractors winning contracts as a "small" business while combined with huge businesses... http://www.njit.edu/ptac/veterans It appears that Alpha is separating from huge, Indian-owned Imedx, so hopefully the complaints filed with the contract officers and DOL were starting to sink in.  ...

Medical Records Info Sold On The Internet
Jun 19, 2013

On the Los Angeles news tonight. ...

Probity Offering Subsidy Since Sold To Nuance.
Jan 05, 2014

Is that typical for when a company is sold? I had not heard of it before. When does Probity plan to go to speech recognition? I see they have an ad on another site. Do new employees applying at Probity get the subsidy as well?  I wonder if it is worthwhile to apply and work for them for the life of the subsidy (6 months) and then quit. Anyone from Probity have any insight on this?  ...

Keystrokes Just Bought The Company I Work For. Are All Small Companies Being Sold?
May 31, 2011

I like that I will be an employee and that the office people are staying on with them.  I hope that this is good and that they don't try to get rid of us; I really love the account I am on.  Anyone else from MED-X here? ...

ESL And India
Dec 02, 2009

Not trying to be ignorant of things, but I read A LOT of reference to ESL dictators and work going to India.  What are ESL dictators exactly?  I am asking because I've worked for this company only for a short time, but I don't have any dictators that are ESL (I am assuming English second language speakers correct)? other than what is normal for my region AND I also have not lost any work to India.  I am concerned though as it seems to be a trend.  I rarely run ...

India?
Aug 16, 2010

Concerning Global Info Systems. Someone said they outsource or are owned by Indians. Well, they say they just got a contract with US government (Department of Defense). A 5-year contract. Will they outsource that? OUR SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE MEETS DOD STANDARDS Out of only four businesses in the entire nation Global Info Systems won a contract with the government (Department of Defense) to work with their facilities in transcription. To qualify Global Info Systems had to pass all st ...

India??
Sep 24, 2010

Why are these Indians taking over our jobs?  Why are companies being bought out? Who is getting the money when these companies are bought?  The government is cracking down on illegal Mexicans being in US - so why are they not cracking down on Indians.  Are Indians legal here?  ...

Pay For MTs In India
Sep 22, 2011

Was just curious really about how much MTs in India make.  No wonder so much work is going over there.  They can make around 5000 rupees a month, which is about $125 in U.S. dollar a month, plus line count bonuses.  It makes me so angry that MQ is playing a part of the downfall of our economy by offshoring, instead of trying to help our country out by keeping work here.  Wonder how much the unemployment rate would drop if every MTSO in this country stopped offshorin ...

India QA
Jan 15, 2013

India is doing our QA now!!???  I don't think so.  Just argued one already where she "thought" he/she heard something different and then marked me for a MAJOR deduction.  Arghghghghgh!!!! ...

9 P.m. And It All Goes To India
Feb 19, 2013

My employer won't admit it but all of this month the work on my account will go from 50-75 reports well within TAT to suddenly nothing and this happens between 9-9:15 p.m.  Typically that volume of report would last me and the others on the account until 11 p.m. or midnight.  Ironically I note that 9 p.m. in the US is equal to 9 a.m. in India.  Why don't they just admit they're giving work to India and stealing it from us, leaving those of us scheduled to work until ...

MME From India
May 22, 2013

For the last two nights I have been editing almost all reports from MTs in India.  The reports go through 2 MMEs in India and then come to me.  It is amazing since they are supposed to be so "good" at what they do, that just about all of the reports come through with errors in them that were not picked up by MMEs in India. Just a thought.  ...

MTE From India
Jun 18, 2013

I wonder how much editing the MTEs from India are actually doing.  In the report was typed Cranberry Whistle as a medication when it was actually cranberry, Vistaril 25 p.o. q.4-6 h. p.r.n. in a medication list.  Since the MTs from India are supposed to be much smarter than US MTs and this report went through 2 levels of editing in India, wonder how much they actually look at the report or do Google searches.  Never heard of Cranberry Whistle as a medicatin.  Brother.  G ...

And What's To Say It CANNOT All Be Sent To India?
Mar 14, 2015

If the economy ever gets better, most of us will leave for jobs that pay better. Once they don't have enough of us, they'll simply send the work to India rather than pay us more. They will continue to insist on paying low wages. I think they saw an opening when the economy tanked with too many people, including us, looking for a job -- ANY job and took advantage of the economy by transforming this job into a minimum-wage job. Then they could tell the hospitals how cheap they could ...

India And The Phillipines.
Dec 02, 2009

I forgot to ask this question in my last post: Assuming that most of us are getting 8-10 cpl, what are the Indian and Phillipino MTs getting?  Half?  Less than half?  Also, assuming that the need for MTs will continue somewhat - how long do you all think it will be before all the remaining MTSOs will outsource to India and the Phillipines - for nothing else, but to reduce their MT overhead?? Now I'm really depressed, and I have to start work. Thanks everyone.   ...

Offshoring To India
May 27, 2010

What is the attraction about India, that so much of the transcription is being sent there? It seems to me that someone for whom English is a second language would not do very well in transcribing reports from the U.S. I would expect that a lot of those reports would have be heavily eited or completely re-done. So why offshore it in the first place? Am I missing some information here? It can't be all about salary, because from the postings here, it doesn't seem like transcriptionists i ...

India Should Not Be Blamed
Jun 13, 2010

As compared to the total medical transcription work of US, the portion of MT work outsourced for India is very less it seems.  Some are blaming offshoring of MT work to India as a cause of cheaper pay rates for US MTs.  But the fact is different.  Now a days MT companies in US are switching to voice recognition method of their MT work which requires only editors and proofers and not MTs.  Hence MTs are eliminated from the scenario.  The voice recognition software is doin ...