A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TCI got sold?? - MTS

Posted: Feb 26, 2013

I don't work for TCI every day but I just read my email and there were notes that it either lost the account and then one said it was sold and the account I was on wasd deactivated? Does anybody know anything about this?

yup, you heard correct - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

SOLD AGAIN
Nov 21, 2011

Well, for the second time in not too many years I have been sold to MEDQUIST..............WTH???? No, I am not going to work for you no matter how many times you buy the company I work for.  I would rather work at McDonalds or be a door greeter at Wal Mart.   ...

When A Company Is Sold, What Happens To The
Oct 04, 2010

to the owners.  Are they still involved, or when the MTs find out about the company being sold, are nowhere to be found for questioning.  I would like to know how long the original owners are involved when they announce they sold the company, i.e., Encompass bough by Nuance.  I have not heard a peep from the owner and wondered what the heck is going on. Dusting off the resume. ...

Keystrokes May Be Sold?
Jul 29, 2011

Does anyone get the feeling that Keystrokes may be sold? ...

My Company Just Got Sold
Jan 21, 2014

I am relieved.  I am going to file for unemployment then get another job. I am not sad at all. I spent 14 years doing this job. I was getting bored anyway. PS: It was to MModal.   ...

Transportal Being Sold? Sm
Mar 18, 2015

Heard a rumor that Transportal is being sold out to Scribe and Scribe is supposed to be hiring the MTs from Transportal. Anyone else hear about this? TIA ...

JLG Sold To MQ 09/15. How Are Things Changing? Nm
Sep 30, 2011

nm ...

What About This! Trust In India Sold MM.
Jun 05, 2013

"The company has sold part of it's holding in its subsidiary viz Godrej Agrovet Limited, entire holding in M'Modal Inc and its joint venture company viz Godrej Hershey Limited," the filing added.   http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/godrej-industries-q4-net-at-rs-93-67-cr-113052800949_1.html ...

Alpha Sold By Imedx To Trio
Jan 01, 2015

That was fast!  http://www.imedx.com/news/trio-consulting-acquires-alpha-transcription-imedx I also found an interesting article on the legalities of small VA contractors winning contracts as a "small" business while combined with huge businesses... http://www.njit.edu/ptac/veterans It appears that Alpha is separating from huge, Indian-owned Imedx, so hopefully the complaints filed with the contract officers and DOL were starting to sink in.  ...

Medical Records Info Sold On The Internet
Jun 19, 2013

On the Los Angeles news tonight. ...

Probity Offering Subsidy Since Sold To Nuance.
Jan 05, 2014

Is that typical for when a company is sold? I had not heard of it before. When does Probity plan to go to speech recognition? I see they have an ad on another site. Do new employees applying at Probity get the subsidy as well?  I wonder if it is worthwhile to apply and work for them for the life of the subsidy (6 months) and then quit. Anyone from Probity have any insight on this?  ...

Keystrokes Just Bought The Company I Work For. Are All Small Companies Being Sold?
May 31, 2011

I like that I will be an employee and that the office people are staying on with them.  I hope that this is good and that they don't try to get rid of us; I really love the account I am on.  Anyone else from MED-X here? ...