A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looks like there's a new company code for Teamwork too - mmodal not Medquist - n/m

Posted: Jan 24, 2012

xx

How can I make it remember? - Trampled underfoot

[ In Reply To ..]
I changed the code in Teamwork from medquist to MModal but when I went to sign off, medquist popped up again. I have the "remember" thing checked, but do I have to UN-check it and then check it again?

Good question ... mine's not remembering either - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Hell even Teamwork stays confused about who we work for!

M-Stink - old and burned out

[ In Reply To ..]
A rose by any other name or, in this case, a stink by any other name is still a stink. There is no way they can make this place smell better and every single thing they ever do is messed up in some way probably because they try to get away with paying people as little as possible to do the work. During my time in the office, the techs were treated as badly as the MTs and other office personnel.
I think - Silly Sue
[ In Reply To ..]
I always thought that medical transcribers as a rule were treated badly. I worked in hospitals and clinics and found this to be true. I always wondered why.

Medquist is still activated until Feb. 1, then - it changes to MModal

[ In Reply To ..]
At least for Schedule Source.

Funny - Silly Sue

[ In Reply To ..]
Speech recognition says the patient has grandma's seizures (grand mal).

Silly but true - MTGram

[ In Reply To ..]
In my experience (25+ years) transcriptionists have been treated lowly, yes... In clinics or hospitals, shoved in a back room and ignored, or even worse, forced to work in a busy noisy area and then the other workers thinking us snobs or prudes because we don't (CAN'T) join in on all the work fun... can't get up and chit-chat and socialize because our work doesn't get done that way! That was even BEFORE we started being solely paid BY THE LINE. What must it be to actually be PAID to work while doing those other things?? It's what I always wondered. And they wonder out loud "How can you STAND to do that... I would HATE your job!" (Gee, thanks, I'd never be rude enough to say such a thing to you). Now we're most all at home and while that has its benefits, the isolation takes its toll, and I've heard from other medical office employees say, "It must be nice! You get to work at home! You've got it made!" (sure). Hey I love transcribing, still, I do! It's only the many changes of late and working harder for less and less and constantly working against the clock to try to make a decent wage that gets me down. And yes, I still work for M*Modal/Medquist (whatever it is, just so I keep getting a paycheck!)

Similar Messages:

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Another Teamwork ?
Jan 15, 2010

On the timesheets, if we have an hour of training, where is that listed.  My CCM just put it in and added under hours making it look like I worked 9 hours - how will they know to pay me a benefit rate for that 1 hour of training? ...

Teamwork Help Please
Mar 30, 2010

I need to put through an alert for sick hours. My CCM can't tell me how because her screen looks different.  What she told me did not work.  Called support, they did not know how, referred me to the quickcard which I did download but can't read because I am using my own computer and don't have the program to read their documents. Anyway, that was just venting for how user-unfriendly Teamwork is in my opinion. I went to messaging and put in a message and saved it, shows ...

What Is This Code?
Nov 24, 2010

Does anyone know what this code is?  It keeps popping up on my blank document prior to CTRL-S to bring in a standard.   <non-s> and another one with the letters "red-s".   I can't type it in here, because when I do, it leaves a blank instead of those letters in brackets "red-s" Thanks! ...

Now There's A Whole New Pay Code
Mar 14, 2013

we now have the option of "Excused Absence - No Work".  ...

Can Anyone Get Into Teamwork Yet?
Apr 11, 2013

I know they were doing maintenance but I still can't get in.  It's saying IE can't open the page.  I also can't get into Outlook or several other websites, but I can get here okay!  Want to know if it's just me.  Thanks. ...

To Code Or Not
Mar 15, 2014

The truth is that transcription has changed and it will never go back to the good old days.  Mmodal sees this too.  They are shifting as is the norm these days.  Nothing is static.  They are transitioning and they are inviting you to go with them.  I am glad to see a training program for coders.  There are not enough coders out here.  Please be prepared to work your butt off.  Take it, work it, and learn it.  Coding is a unique, important, challenging ...

Help With Teamwork
Aug 27, 2014

When I turned my computer on this a.m., all my info for teamwork was missing.    Don't know what should be on the line entitled code.  HELP. ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Question About Teamwork/SS
Jan 14, 2010

I have submitted a request for a day off in teamwork.  Does anyone know how or where the answer to the request shows?  Wil it say "approved" or something similar on the same page as the request?  Thanks. ...

Teamwork Question
Jan 20, 2010

Is the user name in Teamwork when logging on "medquist?"  I deleted my browing history yesterday which also deleted passwords, etc., and now I cannot remember what I had in for the user name.  Any help appreciated. ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

3-2-1 Code It ! 2nd Edition
Jan 07, 2011

Has anyone ever used this textbook and accompanying workbook? I was wondering if the answers were provided for the workbook before ordering it. Thanks ...

My Road To Code...
Feb 25, 2011

Hi coders,  I'm an MT with many years of experience and am trying to break into coding and billing.  I am starting with an on line course to get the basics and overview of the process. When I am done with that I will take a class at my community college to refresh and hopefully network.  Does this sound like a good plan to anyone?  Anything to recommend to be supplementing so I will do well on whatever certification tests are necessary when the time comes?  Thanks! ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

WRKA Code/help
Dec 28, 2011

Can anyone tell me when we receive NJA do we sign out immediately and then sign back in with the WRKA procedure highlighted in teamwork and without closing out docqscribe and waiting for the 15 minutes and say we do get work within 15 minute period do we just continue to be signed in until we are ready to sign off? I'm confused with this.  I know they want us to do the coding now in the teamwork for this 15 minute pay. TIA ...

Anyone Else Code In Their Sleep?
Jan 20, 2012

I know I'm finally learning something when I start doing it in my sleep. ...

A Code GI Bleeding?
Jan 30, 2012

Am I hearing this right? History of iron-deficiency anemia due to a (s/l code) GI bleeding. ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

BRCA Code
Apr 13, 2012

Doc dictates "BRCA thirty-two ninety-seven deletion six"   what is the proper way to type that value.  I've tried googling it and can't come up w/ anything I'm comfortable with. ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Trouble With DQS, TeamWork
Jun 19, 2012

Same thing happening again this a.m... DQS only loading part of audio.  TeamWork not working.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

Does Anyone Code For MModal?
Oct 17, 2012

thanks in advance ...

Need Help With A Code For Rehab
Oct 19, 2012

What is the code number for this statement: "Ultrasound with dexamethasone to Achilles tendon" Is it the iontophoresis code of 97033? Thanks for any help! ...

TeamWork, UltiPro
Feb 05, 2013

Cannot get into TW for 4 hours.  UltiPro will not accept password and/or ID.  Been happening since early afternoon for TW, several days for UltiPro.  Anyone know about these?  Thanks! ...

Question About Teamwork Being Down
Jul 08, 2013

Are we able to add in our times ourselves when we couldn't clock in or out when TW was down this morning?  If so, how do we do it? ...