A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Just Plain Depressing - GetUpAndGoGotUpAndWent

Posted: Sep 04, 2014

The changes and the unknown that hit us on a daily basis are extremely hard to take and now so many people out of work with no recourse.  But to have to start the day without our superb supervisor KF, there just isn't anything left.  No one left that cares about the clients and no one that cares about the MTs.  I know they want us all to quit so they don't have to pay UE, but screw them.

My Supervisor is very nice - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
However, my last one was fantastic, she retired (so they say)..Im sorry you lost yours, maybe you will be fortunate and get another good one..The one super idiot I had was fired..Never can tell. Just riding this horse till I find another one.

Similar Messages:

Is There Anything More DEPRESSING Than
May 21, 2013

Most of us, I think, could be said to be "word people" - but the fact is, words are beginning to fail me.  Here come the emails from "corporate" telling me how wonderful I am... ...and then I look at my paycheck. ...and then I get yet another "client specifics" PDF file consisting of the 33 million things I must always remember. ...and then I get yet more "OUT OF TAT - PLEASE HELP!" messages... ...and then I get another QA quibbling over the placement of a comma that even English gramma ...

Totally Depressing
Dec 12, 2014

So depressing...by slowing down to a snail's pace by watching every comma, paragraph break and dash so that I can pass audits, I'm now taking almost a $400/month pay cut.  Wonder if I would make more on unemployment???  This job is now laughable (and I'm sure there is a misplaced comma somewhere in this post!). ...

So Depressing, I Have Been Reading The Thread Below (sm)
Mar 12, 2011

regarding line counts, pay, etc.  I have been a medical transcriptionist for over 23 years, have experience in multiple specialties although orthopedics, neurology and cardiology are my favorite, and I barely bring home $600.00 every 2 weeks.  That is with me working 10-12 hours a day, 5 and 6 days a week.  I have been searching high and low for a new company, hating to jump ship, but desperately needing to earn more.  My statement to those earning more than 600-800 a WEEK .. ...

Acusis Pay Is So Depressing! After Paying Bills
Sep 22, 2011

Letter In My File Today...this Is So Depressing.
Jun 20, 2015

Hi all my fellow MTs:)  I was given a letter of reprimand, informal warning, that I signed in too early, I think it was 10 minutes early, because the day before I had logged in 7 minutes late, yet they told me it was okay to go over at the end of the shift, just don't log in early.  Now, I have that letter in my file (my first notice).  I also have not gotten a good line count because I have been OOW almost every day of the week, yet they assured me they were working on somet ...

Plane Or Plain X-ray?
Dec 02, 2009

x ...

Just Plain Paranoid
Dec 02, 2010

OK I have literally kept my foot on the transcription pedal while I have researched doctor names, drugs, and instruments on Google.  Also tap, tap, tapped a key when my husband called.  Is my production higher?  Nope.  Is my stress level through the roof?  Yep.  Blood sugar higher?  Yes.  Sugar cravings?  You better believe it.  Hate this stupid job even more than before.  ...

Plain Gut, Capitalized Or Not?
Feb 15, 2011

"...a segment of tube was oscillated and tied off using 2-0 plain gut ( or Plain Gut)..." Thank you ...

Just Plain Tired
Mar 24, 2013

Is anyone else tired of all looking and searching for the "correct" specific formats for every hospital. Spend a LOT of time doing this.. I guess I am just getting tired of all of this. WOuld love to be able to sit and transcribe and not have to keep checking the "peculiarities" of every different type of report and/or dictator. All that and a cut in pay too......live is so good (sarcasm). ...

Plain Or Plane (the AP Plane/plain)
Mar 01, 2014

It appears angulated on the AP plane/plain and cannot visualize on the lateral plane/plain. ...

Well That Just Plain Sucks
May 23, 2014

The Eye for Quality poll for today...you choose the person who has the best "eye for quality" and they get an ADDITIONAL $100 gift card.  um no thank you they can all kiss my butt.  Why not give the rest of us a shot at a gift card instead of someone else who has been recognized monetarily???????????? i'm not voting and neither should you.  ...

Sutures - Should I Leave It As Triple Or Could It Be 3-0 Plain Gut?
Feb 12, 2011

This ia a verbatim account. D: ....was closed with triple plain gut. Should I leave it as triple or could it be 3-0 plain gut? ...

Radiology Shoulder Plain Film
Jul 20, 2011

What does TRC stand for?  ...

Voice Recognition - Plain Speaking Dictators
Feb 07, 2013

I wish someone would tweak the VR as lately I am taking more time to do corrections than I could have typed it.  It prints out whole paragraphs of things the dictator is not saying and these are plain speaking dictators.  No wonder I keep getting poorer. ...

Quarter-inch Or 1/4-inch Plain Packing Gauze..sm
Mar 05, 2014

How would you write this if he is talking what type of packing he used? TIA!! ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

"Crestal" Plain
Dec 24, 2012

I cannot find crestal.  It sounds exactly like that - crest-al She reports that in addition to the paralumbar pain she now has pain anteriorly as well, which is in the anterior axillary line bilaterally between the transumbilical plain and the crestal plain. Anyone ever heard of a crestal plain? Tx,   ...

On "plane" Or "plain" CT Images, This Was Difficult To Distinguish.
Dec 23, 2010

On plane CT images, this was difficult to distinguish from adjacent collapsed right lower lobe lung parenchyma. ...