A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I can't wait to leave this behind - downtime

Posted: Jul 27, 2012

I may miss working at home but I am so not going to miss transcription, and if they really want to hand it over to the Indians it won't be my problem anymore.  My god some of the reports I've seen, and if they don't care I don't either.

I totally agree - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I feel sorry for the patients, if they only knew what goes on here. I love transcription, but I can no longer get panic attacks with this job. The door may be opening for me outside as well, and I am certainly going for it. God bless the transcribers.

and these docs who won't open their mouths - downtime

[ In Reply To ..]
and this lousy sound quality - not going to miss those either!

Similar Messages:

Nuance QA - Can't Wait To Leave This Company!
Sep 10, 2012

Can't wait to leave this company!  Their QA staff are the true pits of hell, I'll tell ya.  ...

Sit And Wait, Sit And Wait. Glad I Didn't Quit My Other Job
Feb 04, 2015

, ...

NJA 15 Min Wait/pay
Jun 16, 2010

When you get NJA and you wait the 15 minutes, how is that reflected on your pay check.  I think I have not been paid for these for a while cause I never look at my pay stub.  My fault I know, but I just want to be aware going forward and not sure what the entry for the pay is.  ...

But Wait! There's More!
Aug 26, 2010

Do you have a flair for the English language?   Are you at least proficient in English?  How about good listening skills?  Know anything at all about American culture or accents?  GREAT!  Just WALK IN off the streets of HYDERABAD and be a real live American medical transcriptionist. Don't know English, much less American English?  THAT'S OK!  We'll just train you, lickety-split! p.s.  Typing and knowing how to ...

We Will Just Have To Wait And See What Happens
Apr 27, 2012

on 05/01, but it could be that MTSOs really are going to let go those who strike or play sick and give those of us that did not a good pay raise! ...

I Cannot Wait To
Feb 28, 2013

start my new job and eventually leave MModal after I dig out of my hole.  I wished that when this all started back in October I would have started looking then.  Oh well will be 2 jobbing it for awhile.  I read some of the posts on MModal board lately and this company has people crazed with all the fighting and name calling going on.  It is depressing.  It should not matter if you are pro or con MModal we are all people.  Gosh, with this company it could be fe ...

Do We Log Out Or Just Sit Here And Wait? Nm
Nov 03, 2014

NM ...

So Wait
Apr 08, 2015

wasn't our quality supposed to be 99.5% ??  now they want it to be 99.65% ?? oh.my.god.  what was i just saying about setting us up to fail?    i'll tell ya what MModal.  i'll see if i can meet YOUR expectations as i'm sure you'll be meeting MY expectations of a liveable wage.   you get what you pay for.  best you be managing those expectations of yours. ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

How Long Do You Wait?
Jul 27, 2011

How long do you wait after you apply and test before you email and/or contact the recruiter?  The way I see it, I have spent at least a couple of hours on their tests and at the very least deserve an email within a few days either way.  Maybe times have changed. Or maybe I should cc the HR dept asking for an update on my application status? ...

How Long Do I Wait?
Mar 20, 2012

I lost my IC MT job in January.  The MTSO lost the account I was working on.  They are trying to obtain another account and when they do I will be called back to work.  In the meantime I have been looking around and this past month I have been applying for part-time IC work.  I could use the paycheck!  I contacted my previous MTSO and they have nothing yet.  I am not finding any work at all.  I'm feeling anxious.  So, I think I need to be more flexibl ...

Can't Wait Til MT Week!
Apr 10, 2012

going to be some delightful surprises in store! Counting the days!! And then she woke up... ...

NJA 15 Minutes Wait
Jan 26, 2013

I waited for 14 minutes with NJA and then 1 job came up at 14 minutes when I rechecked.  I did that job and now I am again waiting now for 6 minutes.  Can I count these minutes together to report NJA or do I have to start counting over again each time I get 1 job?  Thanks! ...

How Long Do You Wait Around
Oct 06, 2014

x ...

A Revelation While We Wait.
Nov 12, 2014

While watching the news earlier I heard that scientists have made an important discovery.  It seems they have discovered a "Stupidity Virus."  I know!  It explains quite a bit doesn't it?  This must have been floating around in the water coolers at corporate for a very long, long, long, long time!  Not to mention certain other water coolers (just off the top of my head, say maybe at client sites).   Now we know where those people come from and what happene ...

Wait...for QC, Is It Less Than 10% Of NUMBER Of
Dec 31, 2014

I sure hope it's the latter, but you never know with this nothing-makes-sense company. ...

UhOh, ER Doc Said He Had To Wait For EPIC Guy To
Jan 30, 2010

to get out of his way.  Does not bode well for the largest private hospital west of the Mississippi in the City of Angels. ...

As An IC, How Long Do You Wait For Work To Come In?
Jan 19, 2011

4 hours into a shift and no work, not one lousy job, and no explanation.  As an IC, I am not inclined to sit around and wait for hours on end.  What do you all do when there is no work? ...

How Long Would You Wait On A Check Before
Oct 18, 2011

starting to make some noise?  I started with this small services a few weeks ago.  I had some problems with my  bank, so I closed out the old account and opened a new one.  Well I got an email from the MTSO wanting to confirm they had no DD info for me.  I said I sent it when I changed accounts (had old account info when I started).  I sent the email back to them that proved it.  Anyway, she said since "we" missed the deadline, she was going to send a live chec ...

Wait On ICD-10 Before Enrolling In School?
Dec 28, 2011

Am a current Mt looking to get into coding, specifically looking at Andrews.  I am not familiar with coding at all, so this may be a dumb question to those familiar with it - but here goes! Would it make more sense to wait until the implementation of ICD-10 to invest in the courses or is this a mute point pretty much?  In other words, would it be easier to "transition" from 9 to 10 or start fresh with 10?  Hope this makes sense and TIA for any input.   ...

How Long Would You Wait For Pto To Be Granted...
Feb 14, 2012

CCM says she will approve but so far has not.  Pto is in 3 days and just need to have 1 day off.  I have sent several emails to remind I needed this day off.  Do I just call her the day I am supposed to have off if it still is not approved and let her know I really need to have it off?  I really hate to go over her head on this but may have to. ...

How Long Do You Wait To Hear
Feb 20, 2012

from a company you applied to?   also, what does it mean when they call you back when you are out and never call again.  I know I can call them, but I get a bad feeling when a company would do that.  Or is it just me?   ...

How Long To Wait For Work
Jul 17, 2012

When you are logged in and you have NJA, how long is a reasonable amount of time to stay logged in to wait for work to meet your quota? I've been giving myself a 12-hour window, but think that's kind of too long. I was thinking of reducing it just 8 hours and if I don't end up with enough work to meet my quota, not my problem. ...

For Those Of You That Run Out Of Work And Sit And Wait For Reports To
Nov 09, 2013

come in, how do you keep yourself from being upset and angry every day you  go to work.  I know all these jobs seem to be the same so I expect I will stay with this one but mentally I have to come to grips with this is the way it is in this profession now and stop being constantly frustrated.  Just was curious as to how you handle this.  It needs to be put to rest as I do plan to do this but need to adjust my thinking to something for sure.  It would be hard to handle tw ...

Test - How Long Did You All Wait
Mar 13, 2014

How long did you all wait until you got a response after sending in your resume?  ...

Should I Wait To Take Classes Woth ICD10
May 18, 2010

I was going to enroll at Career step to begin coding.  Then I hear about ICD10.  Should I still go on and start coding with ICD9 then I will only have to take ICD10? ...

Should I Wait To Go To Coding School For Implementation Of ICD-10?
Dec 28, 2011

Am a current Mt looking to get into coding, specifically looking at Andrews.  I am not familiar with coding at all, so this may be a dumb question to those familiar with it - but here goes! Would it make more sense to wait until the implementation of ICD-10 to invest in the courses or is this a mute point pretty much?  In other words, would it be easier to "transition" from 9 to 10 or start fresh with 10?  Hope this makes sense and TIA for any input.   ...

Wait For It- Another Third Time Is The Charm Email To Hit
Jun 12, 2012

Oh the irony of this company.  2 lines per hour average for the last week.  Looks like they messed up the ASR statistics and the other statistics report.  Wait for it, they will send an apology email and make some sorry excuse.  Does anyone actually look at this reports or find any sort of purpose? ...

Got E Mail To Upgrade To 7.2 Before Saturday, Can't Wait (not)
Mar 11, 2013

Why this stupid upgrade anyway?  So sick of these upgrades.  ...

To All The MT's Laid Off, So Sorry But At Least You Don't Have To Wait On Pins And Needles
Apr 04, 2013

I am sitting here wondering if I am next. Sad to live that way ...