A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How do you know if your pay is being docked for - PM

Posted: May 12, 2015

x

Ultipro - kay

[ In Reply To ..]
It will list your rate with the type of job you did -transcription jobs, VR jobs, full proof jobs, quick proof. As long as you know what your rate is supposed to be, you can see if it was docked.

Similar Messages:

Docked For Too Much QA
Jun 29, 2012

Does anyone know if it is an industry standard to begin penalizing an MT as soon as he/she comes off full QA on a new account for access QA submissions?  The "First Time Right" policy is very unclear about when the dock in pay is supposed to start. When an MT starts a new platform AND a new account AND Speech Rec on that new platform all at once, isn't there usually a grace period of some kind? ...

How Are We Supposed To Know When We Are Docked?
Mar 02, 2010

Bad enough that they pay us less for ASR and now we may be getting paid less for sending through QA markers - how are we supposed to know when we are getting paid less and how can they pay us so many different rates?  There is so much room for error and we will never know when we are getting ripped off!  This whole thing sounds underhanded!  ...

First Time Right - MMEs Will Be Docked If Over 10%, Then 5% Later?
Mar 03, 2010

Really, there are a lot of times where something is just not interpretable, no sound, etc.  That will be kind of nice that we don't have to send reports to QA for those types of things.  That would be most of why I usually have to leave a QA marker.  So really, when I think about it, it may not be as bad as everyone is thinking.  (Trying to look at the bright side :-) Has anyone heard if MMEs will be docked if over 10%, then 5% later, of their reports are sent through to the client ...

Getting Docked For Sending Work To QA :(
May 31, 2010

Why should we be docked for sending work to QA especially when there is an issue with poor audio quality, having a job that is incomplete or simply not being able to find the correct address even after we have spent time doing the propper research. This is as ludicrous as it would be if the phone company decided to charge us extra to call 911. ...

For Those Of You Who Are Having Your Pay Docked For Poor Performance
Jan 17, 2015

Here is a link you may be interested in. http://money.usnews.com/money/blogs/outside-voices-careers/2012/10/29/8-workplace-rights-your-employer-might-not-tell-you-about ...

Well, It's Real Now. 3 Cents Docked On Reports Sent To QA For 4 New
Mar 08, 2012

I just cannot do this.   I lose pay because I read specs and utilize QA trying to do a good job for the client. I sure hope some job offers come through soon.  Just don't know how long mentally I can work for this company.  It is as horrible a place as I had heard. You have to go to Utilipro and pay details to see your actual line rate.  If you have MTQA or SRQA showing on your pay stub itself as a category, welcome to M*Modal. You just lost some ...

So How Do We Know How Much $$ We Have Been "docked,"
May 20, 2010

if any at all, for going over 5% QA submission.  I know this past pay period I must have gone over 5%.  I don't really keep track or do the math, but in the past few weeks, interestingly, I have gotten majority non-BOB, unfamiliar, ridiculously difficult work types I have never done (such as cardiac caths, which are interesting but difficult if you have never done them).  So, is it clearly shown on our paystubs exactly how much we were docked?  Hopefully someone who has ...