A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Good thing I can't reach through this computer - sm

Posted: Apr 27, 2014

I would strangle this female doc..I HAVE to have 99.7% accuracy and you have to dictate so freaking fast you cannot even give me the courtesy to complete a word much less a sentence..take your report full of blanks..Im done. I refuse to go into the repository and assume you are saying what is in there. Not gonna happen..And Ill keep sending them through until you figure out how to speak and give me some common courtesy.

Seriously outside in the wind on a cellphone - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
How do you expect me to figure this out???

Arrogance - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
This kind of arrogance on the part of dictators sets my teeth on edge. Babbling at the speed of light, dictating from cars, cellphones, in the wind, etc. says they think their time is more important than ours, i.e. "You sort it out,(fill in the blank with derogatory name)and make sure it's accurate."

Yea well this one is being sent a flying he can - fill in the blanks.

[ In Reply To ..]
so over this crap..I dont even care if they fire me anymore..
"Full stop." - Val
[ In Reply To ..]
That one brings up my blood pressure to buzzing levels. Really, a period? Especially you clowns who can't even say "full stop" right and then I have to stop (full stop!) and research it. DON'T-SAY-ANYTHING!

Similar Messages:

The Only Good Thing About MM Is That They
Jun 21, 2014

the only company that still provides all equipment, computer, software etc. A lot of other companies want you to not only buy your own computer but software like Word and your own expander. Sigh...... ...

Good Thing
Mar 18, 2015

Well good thping I did that extra hour yesterday...my line count was lower than normal even with the hour...would have been horrible without it.  Hate unfamiliar accounts.  Plus, one of my accounts has gone to a lot of partial dictations.  Swear my counts have gone down since then.  They come over with practically no ADT that you have to fill in from what info they give...which is time consuming, time I am not being paid for! ...

One Good Thing I Can Stay About MT...
Feb 01, 2012

Is that it has made me not embarrased to talk about "embarrassing" medical stuff.  Also, before I became an MT, I wouldn't want to bring up certain things to doctors because I have pretty severe social anxiety and get embarrassed easiliy (haven't I used that word enough times in this post, lol). And while I still have SA, that has completely gone away. MT has helped me see that my body is just a body, and doctors have seen it all before and much, much worse tha ...

Landmark...Don't Know But Maybe A Good Thing
Dec 17, 2012

May be a good thing that Landmark has ignored my resume.  They may not be a good company, I don't know.  I have sent a resume with 5 years experience in acute care and clinic, formerly worked at Nuance, have worked on Escription, which is what they want, and they completely ignore both resumes sent.  Yet they are still advertising for immediate need for MTs.  Doesn't may sense but maybe God's doing me a favor.  What's up with that?   ...

Its A Good Thing I Have An Antivirus Program...
Dec 13, 2014

I just sat down at my computer and there were 3 Trojan Horses on it that my antivirus caught.  The source was Escription... ...

One Good Thing About The Change In QA Reversal Timing...
Feb 09, 2015

At least now the QA % will be known before the week we are working. That way, we can better guess how much money we are capable of making that particular week, instead of working hard for a good line count and then having the rug pulled out from under you on Friday afternoon... Silver lining, anyone? ...

Swap (swamp) Board - Really? They Just NEVER Learn. The Only Good Thing Is Getting Paid For 15 Min
May 13, 2015

for watching the video.  Is this their answer to MOT?  Just so stupid. ...

Does Anyone Else Have Days Where You Just Want To Reach Through
Dec 27, 2009

your monitor and deck a dictator?  I am getting the same 3 or 4 docs, over and over today.  They are all your run-in-the-mill dictators, dictate too fast and slur a bit, but I can usually deal with them and it does not bother me much.  Today, I don't know if it is me or them, but they are just TERRIBLE!  They all seem to be slurring much worse than normal, talking even faster than usual through the entire document, and now they all seem to be yawning and they continue to ...

How Long Does It Take To Reach 300 To 400 Lph On ASR? Sm
Mar 11, 2010

I have been doing this for a month and I still cannot get past about 225 an hour.  I am either doing things wrong in my opinion or this is for the birds and I should just go back to straight typing!  Any help?  Thanks ...

Ever Wish You Could Reach Through Your Headseat
May 18, 2010

and choke the idiot on the other end?  I have this guy who has spent the last 4 minutes saying, Let me restate that...Go back...Wait..yeah. Uh, no... Let me go back.  Stopped talking for a few seconds and then started almost completely from the beginning.  Then he said, I think I already said that, so don't... THEN to someone else in the room, he says,  Yeah, but if don't, they type it like 5 times.  They probably will anyway. I am so steamed!  Who i ...

If I Could Reach Through The Phone, Id Smack Ya
Jun 19, 2012

x ...

Still Not In...Unable To Reach Server
Nov 11, 2013

NM ...

UNABLE TO REACH THE SERVER
Jun 02, 2015

Any one else? ...

Does Support Have Fewer Hours Now? I Can't Reach Them. NM
Aug 12, 2010

No message ...

Now Telling Me Unable To Reach Sever!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 2013

nm ...

Fluency Down?!? Unable To Reach Server. Anyone Else.
Sep 25, 2014

x ...

Fluency Unable To Reach Server?
May 31, 2015

I know there was scheduled maintenance until 4 a.m. Eastern time.  I'm sick and up at 3 am CST...putting in for downtime!  ...

Anyone Else Having Problems With Fluency? Unable To Reach Server...
Feb 25, 2014

Rec'd error code while working and unable to download and to log out. Now getting message unable to reach server.  System down?  ...

Do Your Fingers Reach In The Manner Described In The Latest Productivity Hint Email?
Oct 15, 2013

I must have much smaller hands, because I cannot reach the keys in the manner described for the right hand. Unfortunately, I already use the other tips and use the right + left hand for shortcuts, and only thing that makes any difference is the quality of the output. I don't use the DQS expander. Can you put heading formatting short cuts in it, i.e., heading + hightlight + Ctl H? I use the old program Short Cut instead. I could put the old style heading formatting codes (/>), but I ...

Webmedx - Company Computer Versus Own Computer?
Feb 04, 2010

I read that Medmedx supplies computers but you can only have Cable or DSL connection.   I live in an area where I cannot get cable or DSL.  I have a wireless connection.   My question is, do they allow you to use our own computers?   Thanks for your time and have a great day? ...

Own Personal Computer Versus MQ Supplied Computer?
Jul 18, 2011

The reason I ask this question is for my internet I have a USB modem.  Do the computers supplied by Q have any extra USB ports so I can plug my Verizon in there? Thanks! ...

Change From Company-provided Computer To Own Computer
Aug 04, 2011

I am in the process of transitioning jobs and will be going from a company-provided computer to my own.  Any suggestions on what software programs are needed, virus protection, word expanders, line counting, and hardware like foot pedal?  The hospital I am looking into will be using Microsoft Word.  Any comments on whether this is a good program or not to transcribe on?  Any tips?  I have been with the same company for 15 years, so have been out of the loop and need ...

Advised To "reach Out" To My Performance Coach For Low Line Count.
Sep 04, 2014

I thought they got rid of that position. Our performance coach became our compliance coach. I NEVER had line count issues before I was transferred to this group. My line count soars when I get jobs outside my usual accounts. I actually get better counts when I am in the cesspool. I haven't had an audit in at least a month. Guess I should go back to editing for speed instead of quality until they go back to quality coaches. I should probably quit looking up doctors and location ...

"Unable To Reach Server" When I Log In For Shift
Nov 27, 2014

You're kidding ... right?  :( ...

System Down? "Unable To Reach The Server"
Jan 22, 2015

Reports unable to upload and was forced to exit the program.  Now "unable to reach the server".  Anyone else?   ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT — But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including “the M,” and “the N” and (now to be included) “the T” following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

One More Thing!
Mar 11, 2010

Just one more thought.  I have never, ever, known anyone who has left Medquist or Spheris and regretted it.  They may bounce back and forth just to get by, but in the long run, when they are finally finished, they are finished.  For all of those MTs who don't want to start over, please don't take that attitude.  I did and it only got worse and when I did change it wasn't that bad at all.  Again, could it get any worse?  ...

And Another Thing...........
Mar 15, 2010

Not that I'm not glad it was an increase rather than a pay cut, but I think for a lot of us this "raise" is going to just even us out for when he start getting docked pay April 1.  Funny that this "raise" is starting April 1, isn't it?  ...

I Did The Right Thing It Seems
May 02, 2010

Now I know I did the right thing in not only leaving the Q but leaving the field altogether.  I had another physical last week and my blood pressure was back down to 120/70, and my doctor was very happy when he learned I had quit. They wasted no time in sending me labels to ship the computer back, though.  Oh well.. they don't want the monitor, or mouse, or keyboard, so I'm keeping those! ...