A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there some place we can look to see if we are - wannie

Posted: Dec 11, 2012

classified as acute care or clinic?

Do you sign in the time clock? I think it says there. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I still use Timesaver. thanks for the help, though. nm - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Place To See PTO
Jan 14, 2011

Is there a place other than the new paycheck site (I cant get in) to check our PTO?  Does Schedule Source have this information?  Thank you. ...

In Place Of CC...
Mar 27, 2015

I'm pretty sure I am supposed to use something besides CC, but I don't remember. Any quick replies? Thanks! ...

Right Place To Ask This Question?
Nov 19, 2009

If this isn't the right place to ask, please remove. Is anyone familiar with a company called QED Transcription Service, Inc.? If so, what do you know about them?   Thank you. ...

Here Is A Place To Work
Aug 02, 2010

Hey everyone, I know what you are going through.  I worked for MQ for a very long time . I was tired of not making a paycheck.  Try Etransplus.  I work for them now and they are the most wonderful people.  It is straight typing, no voice recognition AT ALL!!  You can make up to 9-1/2 cents a line and they are not picky about how long you work.  The benefits are not as good but they do have some.  Try them out.  It was the best move I had ever made. ...

Would You Place Hyphens, And Where?
Nov 26, 2010

Left upper lobe lung mass? Where would you place hyphens here? Help appreciated! ...

Good Place
Nov 10, 2011

Are there any good companies out there?   Or should I give up in despair?  Seriously, I would like to know who LIKES their employer -- let me hear from you! ...

Where Is The Best Place To Get Headphones. I Like
Mar 08, 2012

the type like a stethoscope that go right into the ear that are plastic.  I dont like the aluminum ones.  Mine are just falling apart it seems.  I also have a dictator that hardly talks into the phone and I cant get the volume up any higher than their system so that is also a problem.  ...

Best Place To Learn
May 03, 2012

Hi All:  Been a CMT for a very, very long time and ready to get out of the business after losing thousands upon thousands these last few years.  Can anyone recommended a great on-line, at-home place to learn coding and become certified.  Can one be hired straight from a school these days?   Thanks :) ...

Best Place To Work
May 05, 2012

In your experienced opinion, what is the best MT company to work for as an employee (I need benefits)? Thanks. ...

Is There Some Place You Can Look For Job Openings?
Aug 09, 2012

I hate my shift and would prefer a day shift.   After getting the weekly "help on weekends" emails stating short-handed due to MT resignations, I thought......hmmmm....must be an opening on days somewhere.  I've asked my TL who said she'd check.  That was 2 weeks ago.  ...

What's It Take To Get Fired From This Place?
Sep 05, 2012

I made more money on UE than this job.  How can I get fired?  I try.  I disappeared w/out notice for 2 weeks.  No one said 1 word to me.  I don't always work my shift.  If i'm sick of it, I quit.  I never work overtime.   FIRE ME ALREADY.  ...

Incentive In Place
Oct 19, 2012

Check your e-mail.  Incentive in place 10/19 thru 10/22.  Wonder why? ...

So Now That This Is Such A Happy Place
Nov 01, 2012

Maybe there is someplace else we can go? I really don't want to burst the happy bubble but there are still issues that might need to be discussed. ...

Ok Where Is The Best Place To Work?
Apr 05, 2013

This Place Sucks.
Aug 07, 2013

The global MTSOs have ruined everything good about becoming an MT. 1.  Flexible hours (our time, not theirs)- gone 2.  Good pay/livable wage - gone 3.  Unlimited income (lots of work, anytime) - gone 4.  Self esteem - gone Remember the good ol' days?   These metrics and the micro managing are for the birds. Give me a break.   ...

All Steamed Up And No Place To Go
May 09, 2014

Today I was informed that I will be set up with a peformance audit next week because my QA score "dropped to 97.6%."  I have consistently maintained an average of 99% and now all of a sudden I'm down to this absymal number???  I've been getting crappy dictators lately, more than I ever did before.  It's almost like they're trying to get rid of me.  Yes, this company thrives on making its employees paranoid.  I was going to turn in my retirement notice ...

Does Any One Work For A Place They Like:
Jul 17, 2014

Does anybone work as an MT for a place they like? I'm being technologized out of my current MT job and need to find a place quick. If you're working for a great place for at home work, could you please let me know? ...

Gee, I Hate This Place
Aug 06, 2014

like today.  Just sayin... ...

Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Place To Buy MS Word?
Aug 21, 2014

I see a "download" version on Amazon for I think 70 bux. But is this a good idea? ...

Place Your Bets
Mar 17, 2015

We all got the email for mandatory OT...place your bets now on how long before we are getting NJA and there isnt work for some of us to do our regular daily scheduled hours, while others are doing OT!  ...

In A Bad Place Today
Apr 17, 2015

Has become an everday thing for me.   ...

HELP! Lab (I Believe Cardiology But She Is All Over The Place) S/l MAP Level?nm
Oct 15, 2010

,, ...

A Place To Post; SO COOL!
Nov 14, 2010

I'm giddy!  Finally found a medical transcription site worth exploring!  Was recently TERMINATED (not laid off) after 24 years and have found mere handful of web sites legitimate, much less helpful as this one is!  Now just hope the home office job I applied for wants me! ...

Doctor Is Slurring All Over The Place. HELP!! Sm
Dec 10, 2010

The patient returns and her s/l "continence/countinence" looks a little bit more flattened, but I get no cogwheel rigidity or crude bradykinesia.  She just tells me she feels like she is going down the tubes though. ...

Would You Consider This A Good Place To Work
Jan 20, 2011

I laughed – until I realized it may not be a typo or Freudian slip, but what they actually think we are worth.  American MTSO, actual job ad.  Before you all go crazy -- I know!  They were probably filling out a form field that asked for salary and only let them enter numbers – I am sure they mean 5 to 8 cents per line, and the field defaults to per year.  I just needed a good laugh and thought some of you may too.  Title: Medical Transcriptionist WantedDa ...

Best Place To Buy N-USB-1 Or IN-USB-2 Foot Pedal?
Feb 16, 2012

Any idea where the N-USB-1 or the IN-USB-2 foot pedal can be bought for the best price, and most importantly, delivered within a day or two? Thanks! ...

MTScribe-no Place To Apply For Job
Apr 15, 2012

posted, or are my eyes just crossed from looking at this screen all day!  It looks like they posted a job but don't say how to apply for it.  Since over 500 people have looked at the ad and not mentioned this, am I missing something?  ...

Where To Place An Addendum In A Letter
Aug 02, 2012

It's been so long since I've come across this that I don't remember how to do it.  I just typed a letter with a cc, and now she added on an addendum.  Where in the letter does it go? After the cc? Before the signature? Between the signature and cc? Also, she said the date of the addendum.  Where does that go? I recall writing "ADDENDUM" in all caps before the addendum, but how would I write "Addendum of August 1, 2012"? TIA! ...

Amazon. A Place To Be Heard?
Oct 09, 2012

I was researching VR software/platforms, intending to start a biz of my own.  I came across some reviews on Dragon on Amazon, and I couldn't resist: "I am a speech recognition editor for various large hospitals, some with a million residents, and none of them train on SR.  They just speak their usual gibberish as if they could care less about being duplicated by anyone (pity the poor patients) and it goes over to an editor at some transcription company who listens and fixes it.&n ...

Don't Let Fear Of Unknown Keep You Here. This Place Is The
Jun 07, 2013

nm ...