A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CP hoop jumping - I should have been a circus performer...nm - Sunflower

Posted: Mar 31, 2015

cc

Similar Messages:

Hoop Test?
Feb 09, 2010

Patient fell and has bruising along the side of her body. Doctor says "negative hoop test". Is there such a thing as that?   thanks! ...

Circus Senilis?
Feb 27, 2011

Under the eye exam the doc clearly says "circus" senilis.  Is there such a thing?  ...

S/l Circus Wand
May 27, 2015

Arthroscopy of shoulder..... "Undersurface release was performed using the 4.0 shaver, elevator, and s/l circus wand."   ...

Jumping Professions
Jan 06, 2010

I am medical transcriptionist contemplating jumping over to coding, is this an easy transition?  Has anybody else done this?  Any information/stories would be helpful as I contemplate this decision. TIA!! ...

With Everybody Jumping Ship From These Companies--
Mar 07, 2014

and everybody sending resumes to the few remaining companies that are left, this is going to cause a big glut of hungry MTs looking for jobs, so guess what?  The MTSOs are going to start lowering their line rates, upping their requirements for equipment, internet, etc., and the MTs are going to be the ones losing even more in the end.  Then with shipping the remaining work to India and the EHR, it is DEFINITELY time to get out of MT!  The ones who can't see this and are hangi ...

Offered A Job Away From Synernet, But Not Sure If I Am Jumping Out Of The Pan Sm
Aug 25, 2014

into the fire. From what I read here on the boards, most of the companies have something awful about them (or multiple things), so even though this company sounds a lot better (and it is also in Maine), I am at the same time excited as well as scared. When I hired on to Synernet I was ecstatic. The pay was low, but the benefits were great and it sounded like the people cared, plus "no VR in sight." Fast forward ....... VR, bad communication, soul-sucking notes from QA and management, paychec ...

Employees Jumping Ship?
Dec 03, 2014

After the new compensation plan was "explained" today, I wonder how many employees jumped ship.  No one should have to work under those conditions. Smh  ...

Considering Jumping Nuance Ship
Jan 22, 2015

Are there any good IC positions that use Editscript?  I have 5 years experience on this platform.  I have a ton of heme onc experience as well.  I can get on my BF's insurance, so I don't see why I shouldn't go to contracting and be done with this pay system...   ...

Jumping Off The MTSO Merry Go Round (sm)
May 11, 2010

A couple of months back I posted my opinion about how things started going south for MTs when we no longer worked directly for the hospitals.  I decided to put my paycheck where my mouth is and started looking.  Lo and behold, practically in my own backyard I found a large hospital group who had been outsourcing everything, but then took it back in house because of poor quality and TAT.  My new job starts in a few weeks.  Great benefits, more leave time than I curre ...

Jumping To Yellow Voice Box On DocQscribe
May 25, 2011

I haven't edited on DQS in a while. I can't seem to find the answer to this in the manual. If the cursor is at the beginning of a paragraph and the yellow voice box is in the middle and that is where I want the cursor to be how do I "jump" to that point in the text? Thanks! ...

I Really Hate The Jumping Ballerina Graduate Over There
Jun 09, 2011

lol ...