A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another day, another dollar not earned. This is more than - shortcake

Posted: Jan 04, 2012

ridiculous at this point.  Yes I am looking for something else and yes I did file for partial unemployment but have not been approved yet.  My husband and I just had a blowup because he wants me to just up and quit but I do not want to do that and we can't afford that but we can't afford for me to be going to work every day and not earning anything.  Sorry for venting but I'm losing my mind here....

sorry... get on the phone and dont get off until - you get some work

[ In Reply To ..]
I would call every person that works here. Get transferred or something. Dont just sit there.

I'm not just sitting here. I am actually testing with another company - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]
this afternoon after my so-called shift.

Just dont understand why you are not on the - phone with CCM and their super,

[ In Reply To ..]
and the super above them, and payroll, and support, and anyone that will pick up the phone. I would call main number and just hit extension numbers till someone answered, and then say "I need work."

Fill out Q tickets every minute if you have to. I would be such a squeeky wheel till they fired me. Then you can collect unemployment right away!
Understand that I am on the phone every day. I'm still being - shortcake
[ In Reply To ..]
managed by my bought-out company and I feel for those guys in the office because they seem as much in the dark as me. Limbo is not a fun place to be.
This stage lasted about a month at my bought out MTSO. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Work - Tam

[ In Reply To ..]
It does not matter. I kept harassing my CCM until I was transferred to another CCM and BOB with supposed more work available and upon logging in this morning NJA!

Similar Messages:

Earned $23.00 Less Than I Would Have Before
Dec 17, 2014

One error the entire week and my kids have to pay for it...that would have bought a few Christmas presents.  Go Scrooge yourselves, Nuance higher-ups.  To all of you:  FY!!!--and that DOESN'T stand for Fabulous Yuletide. My motivation is gone. Ho-ho-ho.         ...

All In The Name Of The Almighty Dollar
Nov 20, 2009

What has happened to quality?  Someone earlier today mentioned that she had a verbatim acct and was embarrassed to send out the report with her initials on it because the doctor's grammar was so bad. What happen to the time when we were allowed to type three, four, five, instead of 3, 4 or 5.  We get sentences such as "The patient was prescribed Ultram 50 2 times a day.  I'm going to type out two there because at least to me, it looks confusing. Whatever happened to be ...

How Could I Have Earned So Little This Pay Period!!!
Dec 10, 2009

I'm $200 short.  The big difference is I did more ASR this pay period.  At this rate, the rent is now at least 3/4 of my monthly earnings.  How am I going to pay the bills and still eat? Hope I can survive until I'm out of here?  Counting down - 7 more months to go until my training for a new career is finished.  ...

Earned Time Pay
Dec 26, 2011

Is it customary to get paid a flat rate for earned time/vacation pay? I make on average $20-$25 per hour based on my line count but when I request earned time I am paid $12 per hour. When I first started with this company several years ago, their written policy which I was given had a complex system in which they figured out your earned time rate for a particular week by averaging the last four weeks...... That certainly has never been the way I have been paid for any earned time I have taken wi ...

One Dollar Per Page
Sep 26, 2013

Just got an offer with a company for 1.00 a page for medical transcription.  I had thought when I applied it was some kind of insurance transcription but it turns out they are medical.  This is certainly not a good rate at all.  Anyone else got any offers like this?  This is not x-rays, it would be acute care.  ...

Expression Of Dollar Amount. Please See Msg.
Nov 16, 2009

Doctor says: "She is carrying about 12 to 15 thousand dollars in credit card debt." Do I put it $12 to $15 thousand, $12,000 or $15,000 or as above? Thanks. ...

Typed 24 Reports So Far; Have Earned 24.97
Apr 20, 2012

nm ...

S/l Lonsbury Silver-dollar Curette - Sm
Jul 30, 2012

Adherent placental tissue was noted and easily removed with a (s/l) "lonsbury" silver-dollar curette. ...

Nuance Million Dollar Club
Jul 15, 2013

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nuance-announces-million-dollar-club-winners-hospitals-saving-1-million-or-more-last-year-2013-06-27 ...

Wow!! Just Earned A Whole Whopping $34 For 6 Hours Of Work
Nov 24, 2014

Gee, what should I do with my newfound wealth? UGH! ...

Urology, MD Says Urned/earned Infertility Expert.? Nm Tia
Nov 09, 2009

nm ...

"ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DOLLAR" ... TRUE (literally) IN THIS JOB
Jan 24, 2014

........................................ ...