A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS 7.1 password change - Sophie

Posted: Dec 12, 2012

My password is about to expire and for the life of me I can't figure out even from the DQS 7.1 manual how to change  it.  Can someone point me in the righ direction please?  I'm completely lost.  It says to log into DQM but when I do that it just opens up Fluency.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?   Thanks.

[ In Reply To ..]
place to click on "change password"

Similar Messages:

Password Change Help
Feb 13, 2013

I got the notice that my password will expire in 5 days and to go to DQM to change it but for the life of me I can't remember how to sign in to DQM!!!! Company, password, etc. Help? TIA ...

Does Anyone Know How To Change Your Password In Teamwork?
Feb 06, 2013

x ...

Can't Log Into My Docqmanage Account To Change Password!
Jan 06, 2011

I am scheduled to work this morning and have been trying to change my password for the past few days in Docqmanage and I can't log in!  Every time I do, I get a page that says Central Authentication Service!  Is anybody else having this problem and if so, HOW DO I FIX IT!  Help!  I now can't work.  I put in a service request and waiting for someone to call me back, but they tried to fix it yesterday by getting into my computer via remote desktop and the tech co ...

New Password
Sep 26, 2010

Can someone please help me.  Got the message my password will expire in 5 days.  Where in the world do I go now to update it?  Why the process of changing this has to change is beyond me.  I'm getting too old to learn all these new tricks   ...

New Password And New ID
May 12, 2011

I found out 2 things from support: 1.  The support guy said that 90% of us have already done the password thing a long time ago.  He said to go to DQManage, click on "my profile."  You should see the question you set up.  Yep, there it was.  He said if it isn't there, you will get a pop-up when we log on to DQM.  The poor guy wasn't happy with the ridiculous instructions we were given. 2.  Earlier today I had another problem and had to called Suppor ...

Password
Jan 03, 2012

Where do I go to change my sign-in password.  Have looked and looked, but can't find any help. ...

I Don't Remember My Password So Now What? Nm
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

UPDATE PASSWORD
Mar 11, 2013

Hi!  Can anyone tell me how to update my password on DocQscribe.  Thanks! ...

User ID And Password
Aug 14, 2013

I haven't bothered reading MM policies in so long, I can't remember how to log in.  What did you use for ID and password? ...

Innercircle Password?
Dec 10, 2014

Because of an illness earlier in the week, I'm behind on the Fluency Editor upgrade to version 7.6 and am just now getting around to it.  Unforunately, I can't get into Innercircle with what I thought was my password.  Are we using a generic password, or do we have to contact Support? ...

Changing Password In DocQmanage
Dec 29, 2010

HELP!!!  A note came up when I was going to start my day by uploading a report to transcribe.  It said that in 5 days, my password would need changing...go to DocQmanage to change it.  Use to, it would automatically let it change it, no problem.  I have gone to DocQmanage, and I do not see where it lets you change your password.  Please help!!!!  I have been looking for over an hour. ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

Intranet/mmodal Password
May 20, 2013

Anyone remember how to get into intranet/mmodal for MT week? thanks ...

Changing Password For Fluency
Aug 29, 2013

my brain has totally shut down and for the life of me I can't remember where to go to change my password for fluency.  I know I can wait til it expires in a few more days, but would anyone be able to tell me how to do it?  I feel really dumb and silly right now! :-/ ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...

Beware When Changing Password
Jun 04, 2014

Surprise, I was made to feel like an idiot again yesterday. In the middle of the report the doc mumbled a drug so I went to look it up on an old report. I got a message that my password expired and to change it to continue. I did so. When I got back to the 77 line report, I got a 3 line error, not sure what it meant but I clicked okay. It acted normal for rest of report. During next report, got the same error, did not understand what it meant, clicked okay and continued. What it should ha ...

What Is Purpose Of Putting In A Password For New Posts
Oct 22, 2014

Or is it just me this happens to? ...

FIESA Password Is Required To Be Changed How Often?
Apr 29, 2015

Is it 2 months or 3 months? ...

Sex Change
Nov 22, 2009

I love typing up extremely large reports on a patient with a name that can be either sex (with no info in ADT about the sex either) and then at the very end of a report, the dictator saying:  Ya know, this is a male/female rather than a female/male, please change things around in the report.  Love it! ...

Why Would MME Change
Feb 10, 2010

mom to mother on a VERBATIM account at every instance of dictator clearly saying mom? Is there something I am missing? I wish they would leave some kind of note stating why this was changed. Client profile clearly states "this is a verbatim accouint" and "type as dictated."  QTL does not answer email.  I usually ignore these things, but sometimes it is hard not to get frustrated when you leave 1 blank and get back several corrections for this kind of stuff.  Thanx for th ...

Would U Change This?
Feb 10, 2010

is a 48-year-old gentleman who carries the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, based on abnormalities separating space and time, MRI changes consistent. ...

Change Is Bad
Sep 11, 2010

There is a book called "Who moved my cheese?" that I would highly recommend for those who are struggling so much with the upgrade.  From this board, it seems that there is no possibility that a major upgrade in a complicated software in and of itself might need some bugs ironed out (anyone heard of Windows?) as opposed to an evil company finding a way for people on the other side of the world to spy on you while you work or a bunch of overpaid executives sitting around a table discussing ho ...

EKG Change. New Q's In II, II, And F And
Nov 18, 2010

My docs are usually ortho - but he threw this in today just to keep me on my toes I guess.    Is this correct? EKG change. New Q's in II, II, and F and a new incomplete left bundle-branch block with poor anterior R-wave progression.   ...

Name Change
Feb 04, 2011

I came across this today, CBay Holdings name change.   http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2011/02/03/medquist-holdings-moves-to-buy-rest-of.html ...

How To Change PSA
May 12, 2011

where do we actually go to sign up for PSA, password change thingie.  I can't figure it out at all.  i am so sick of having to take my time to change all this crap when they should have to pay us to read all this junk and figure it out.  just another thing we don't get paid to do.  i don't even understand why we have to do this either!!!!! what is it accomplishing? ...

MQ Going To Change Their Name AGAIN?
Aug 03, 2011

They have changed their name so many times since I have been with this for the last 25 years.  Gee, wonder what the new name will be??  I can think of quite a few new names for THIS company, but they would not like it!!!!! ...

New 7.2 Anyone Else Have No Change Other
Mar 10, 2013

I heard about the production bar at the top..I dont have that, my icon changed other than that, I dont see a difference ...

Change In QA?
Mar 31, 2013

Just checked FIESA (which I loathe), and now instead of my blanks, which I put in because I cannot understand what the heck they're saying and don't want to guess and get points taken off my score, are now SOMETIMES being filled in by QA and I get points taken off!! I feel they are just trying to find ways to whittle down our scores below 99% so they bonus stays with them and not going to the prostitutes I feel we are (you know, where the pimp keeps the majority of the money and we ...

IDK About This Change....
Oct 01, 2013

We had management changes over the weekend for my new account and the new manager sent out e-mails today that we have to get new e-mails, must start using some probably crap butt IM program (I HATE IM!) and they insist that if your account runs out of work that you wait 10 minutes, then e-mail them then wait up to 15 minutes to see if they can find you some work before you can move to your secondary if that account has work.  Meanwhile that means 25 minutes of no pay time waiting around for ...

About To Cry Over Change
Oct 29, 2014

Before this recent change, I had a pretty good account and nice supervisor and QA person.  Before that account, I had a horrible one, so the second one was like heaven.  I had it for maybe a year, then this switch.  Now I'm getting a lot of muffled reports I can barely make out, and a lot more ESL doctors and mumblers.  I just want to cry.   As far as the sound, I never thought, after all the years I've been doing this, that we'd still be contend ...