A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The broadcast is spreading from station to - station across the nation

Posted: Apr 27, 2012

like an infection...

you mean there might be - a shot for it

[ In Reply To ..]
oh goodie.

what broadcast? I missed something. - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

like the plague without a cure. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Doubt it. - Have not seen it anywhere.

[ In Reply To ..]
-

/// - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
///

My batteries are just fine - I chose to listen to human kind instead - Unions are Dead

[ In Reply To ..]
My grandfather, rest his soul, cried when he spoke of a government sending him a paycheck to live on in his retirement. He was the most patriotic person I have ever known. I could not disrespect his memory by subjecting anyone to an extra day of delayed care by refusing to work because I was thinking of myself more than of my fellow man. What about veterans in need of our support? Are we to tell them, oh thanks for your service, but I'm having a personal tangent today? Not me.

oh,ok. Had no idea what that was in reference to. - thank you! and agrree.

[ In Reply To ..]
This is why I do not frequent the politics board.

Similar Messages:

Work Station/computer Desk
Nov 30, 2011

I am needing to downsize from a large computer armoire to a smaller workstation. Has anyone found something they are happy with? I find that most of them have too narrow of a keyboard shelf for our larger keyboards plus the mouse. I don't need much - just room for the monitor to set on top and somewhere to put the PC. Also, so many that I look at do not have room underneath them for the foot pedal. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Laptop With Docking Station, Can You Use Footpedal?
Jan 07, 2012

I am shopping for a laptop to work on.  I just found that I can buy a docking station to hook into my bigger monitor and use wireless keyboard and mouse, but has anyone used one before with a footpedal?  I'm hoping that using a docking station doesnt somehow interfer with using a footpedal.  Let me know what your experience was or if you know anything about this please. ...

Patient In Labor, Station -3, Cervix CA And CC, Is This Correct? Sm
Apr 06, 2010

I just never heard those terms before, cervix CA and CO, station -3, effaced......   Thanks ...

What Do B-mode, E-mode, And DVI Station Mean?(nm)
May 22, 2012

x ...