A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient in labor, station -3, cervix CA and CC, is this correct? sm - need help

Posted: Apr 06, 2010

I just never heard those terms before, cervix CA and CO, station -3, effaced......

Thanks

labor - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I seriously doubt it is CA. Maybe CO for cervical opening (dilation) and CE for percentage of cervical effacement???? Not sure exactly what you mean as you typed CC in the title and CO in the post.

Similar Messages:

Patient Is Labor....there Remained An Entire Rim Of Cervix And
Oct 22, 2010

marked s/l "ace-in-clue-ic, cap and molding"... Thanks so much. ...

Patient In For Migraine Headache..Doc Say: She Is Now Off The Beta-HCG. Can This Be Correct??? Nm
Jul 26, 2011

.. ...

The Broadcast Is Spreading From Station To
Apr 27, 2012

like an infection... ...

CA. Labor Board States "Good Case" Regarding Unpaid Labor
Jun 22, 2015

A fellow MT posted on the Nuance board that she contacted the California Labor Board regarding unpaid labor.  I hope this case creates a precedent!  For me, some jobs are so laden with problems half my time is spent researching and correcting dictator errors - for no pay!  We are not paid to check email, answer email, train, review of all the documents emailed to us, review changes in procedure, doctor exceptions to the rule, working with tech support, reviewing QA, searchin ...

Work Station/computer Desk
Nov 30, 2011

I am needing to downsize from a large computer armoire to a smaller workstation. Has anyone found something they are happy with? I find that most of them have too narrow of a keyboard shelf for our larger keyboards plus the mouse. I don't need much - just room for the monitor to set on top and somewhere to put the PC. Also, so many that I look at do not have room underneath them for the foot pedal. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Laptop With Docking Station, Can You Use Footpedal?
Jan 07, 2012

I am shopping for a laptop to work on.  I just found that I can buy a docking station to hook into my bigger monitor and use wireless keyboard and mouse, but has anyone used one before with a footpedal?  I'm hoping that using a docking station doesnt somehow interfer with using a footpedal.  Let me know what your experience was or if you know anything about this please. ...

Patient Is Allergic To "cillens"...is That Correct?
May 25, 2010

x ...

The Cervix Was What? - Sm
Jan 31, 2012

An ESL OB/GYN dictator on laparoscopy, ovarian cystectomy & lysis of adhesions:  "A speculum was placed in the vagina to visualize the cervix.  The cervix was <__________> with a uterine sound and a single-tooth tenaculum." S/l "reticulated" or "articulated".  Please help.  Thanks.  ...

OB, Sounds Like Cervix 370 -3????
Apr 13, 2010

Doing OB and he says "cervix 370 -3"   Have never done one before, any suggestions.   ...

Portia Of Cervix?
Aug 15, 2011

Diluted vinegar was placed on the s/l portia of the cervix? Don't think he is saying portion..? Colposcopy evaluation. TIA. ...

S/l Segard Dilators Were Placed To Dilate The Cervix.
Aug 25, 2011

:) ...

Type Of Shelf In The Uterus/cervix
Sep 24, 2012

This is a colonoscopy report and this is the first time this has come up for me.  I'm not exactly sure but it sounds like he is saying a type of shelf. s/l   ballooners shelf He says it fast so I can't be sure but shelf sounds right. "A rectal examination revealed a mass in the area of the cervix and uterus, questionable ___ shelf."   Thanks in advance. ...

S/l High Cele Lesion Of Cervix (for LEEP)
Nov 16, 2010

This pleasant 29-year-old gravida 1, para 0, A1, last menstrual period two weeks ago,has a high cele lesion of the cervix. This is very small at 6 o'clock. ...

Focal "choleascitic" Atypia Of The Cervix
Aug 09, 2010

This is pathology report after a hysterectomy.  "There was reactive squamous atypia and focal "choleascitic" atypia of the cervix, but no high-grade lesions.  TIA ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Labor Day
Sep 01, 2014

Today is paid at time and a half correct? ...

Cervix Is "six Eighty"
May 31, 2014

Patient in labor, cervix is "six eighty".  What type of measurement would that be? Thx ...

What Do B-mode, E-mode, And DVI Station Mean?(nm)
May 22, 2012

x ...

Labor And Delivery - Help
Mar 24, 2010

s/l  ...  ciesis at term, onset of labor pains... Thanks! ...

OB Help (labor Problem)
Aug 17, 2010

Doc says: "Cesarean was done for s/l arrest of dilatation and descent."  OB is my worst specialty.  I can never figure this stuff out.  Does anyone know if arrest of dilatation and descent is right? I googled and found a couple of variations on this, but nothing absolute. Thanks in advance. ...

Labor Day Is Meaningless For MTs. For Us,
Sep 03, 2010

I don't even really know what the holiday is supposed to be about.  I've been an MT for so long, I can't even remember the last time I had the day off on Labor Day.   As a result, I haven't really paid attention to, or even cared, about what it's supposed to be.  From what I can see, living near a large body of water, it appears that Labor Day is about drinking beer to the point of major intoxication, and then crashing your boat in ...

US Fair Labor Act
Sep 20, 2011

(e)Study of effects of foreign production on unemployment; report to President and CongressWhenever the Secretary has reason to believe that in any industry under this chapter the competition of foreign producers in United States markets or in markets abroad, or both, has resulted, or is likely to result, in increased unemployment in the United States, he shall undertake an investigation to gain full information with respect to the matter. If he determines such increased unemployment has in fact ...

According To US Dept Of Labor
Dec 15, 2012

Recognized as top career choice by US Dept of Labor Statistics, "employment of medical transcriptions is projected to grow faster on average compared to all other occupations through 2014." In addition, with new health care legislation, adding nearly 50 million people to health insurance will definitely increase the demand for more transcribers.   What a crock. ...

SBE Or SVE Was Complete During Course Of Labor
Apr 14, 2013

nm ...

Labor Trafficking
May 06, 2014

to consider MTs are victims of labor trafficking? And to the obvious comments about no one forcing MTs to keep their positions or don't be a victim...  This profession has been demolished by the greed of MTSOs and MTs were not part of the conversation (unless they were small MTSO owners who sold out or AAMT employees who sold us out).  MT has become an abusive and degrading job to have, no longer a profession.   Skip to main content U.S. Department of Healt ...

Labor Day And OOW, But Couldn't Have It Off?
Sep 01, 2014

I knew it....I am not a moron.....hiring all these MTs for these accounts, running OOW on a regular work day.....did they think we would all stay busy on Labor Day?  I am disgusted and am taking the day off.  I ask about being off.......NO.  Don't you think that managers could make schedules knowing the work is slow?  Let people off if they ask, making sure to have at least 2 MTs on in case some work comes in?  That is too easy a fix....let everyone just be OOW and ...

Approaching Dept. Of Labor
Jul 19, 2011

Alerting the Department of Labor has been bandied about regarding the unfair and unjust treatment that MTSOs like to dole out because they think they can get away with it, and we have, in a sense, just rolled over and let them for fear of job loss or being the troublemaker if we spoke up.  Perhaps it is time we find out if we have legitimate issues here and maybe something can be done about them, such as: 1.  Not being paid for spaces. 2.  Not being paid for demographics. ...

North NJA On A Normal Day, What Will Labor Day Be Like? NM
Sep 01, 2011

nm ...

Labor And Delivery Websites?
Oct 13, 2011

Anyone know of a good site for labor and delivery terms?  I can't seem to find one that has anything beyond laymen terms. Thanks in advance! ...