A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What do B-mode, E-mode, and DVI station mean?(nm) - Clueless/duh

Posted: May 22, 2012

x

That is the Beyondtxt system for Transcend coming soon to Nuance - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
As far as the DVI system a totally different animal, I think old as you need a phone line to operate it. But as far as B-mode and T-mode that is part of Beyondtxt from Transcend, it is their invention of voice.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Else Go Into Panic Mode
Mar 01, 2010

I do every time.   I start thinking worse case scenario, and feel cut off.  Think about losing the house, ending up on the streets, fighting for unemployment.  Then another job pops up and i'm instantly comforted.   But i'm left with a headache from jaw grinding, and the shakes.  Why didn't I get that degree years ago???  Thanks for listening.  :(  Wish I had a good supply of muscle relaxers. ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

Dreaming Of Mode Instability?
Feb 01, 2012

Elderly patient involved in MVA, developed cellulitis to leg.  He became delirious on Lexapro and his mood became unstable.  Would this be an appropriate sentence for HPI?  The patient is a 76-year-old married white man who was transferred from the Medical Service for evaluation and _____ (dreaming of mode) instability. ...

M-mode Measurements Term S/l TAP-C
Oct 30, 2012

i'm typing an echo report, and a new term he said under M-mode measurements.  Has anyone of you encountered a term s/l TAP-C under M-mode?  TIA ...

Windows 7--Switching To Compatibility Mode
Aug 12, 2010

I am thinking about a laptop--Windows 7 but I need to install EditScript from escription.  Does anyone know if I could run it in compatability mode and it would work?  TIA ...

Is Windows 7 In XP Mode Compatible With Editscript
Nov 01, 2010

Hi there. I have taken a job with a company who uses editscript which they tell me is only compatible with Windows XP. I am running Windows 7. On microsofts home page they have a download that will allow you to run 7 in XP mode for compatibility with older programs. I wondered if anyone has tried this or had any experience with this issue and editscript. I could just load a second OS on my computer but this download woud be much simpler and cheaper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank ...

Can You Ever Get Productive On MModal In The Straight Typing Mode?
Dec 14, 2011

Can you ever get productive on MModal in the straight typing mode?  Having to ctl+N and Ctl+shift+N for every header just doesn't seem productive.  Can anyone make the same lph in MModal as they do in a decent platform?  Thanks.  I really don't understand the "brains" (or lack of them) behind these programmers than design these programs. ...

Infinity IN-USB-1 Driver For Windows 7 (running XP Mode W/ Winscribe)
Jan 13, 2010

I've got Windows 7 Professional on my laptop, and have XP mode set up and running.   I'm using WinScribe and my problem is that XP mode doesn't seem to recognize my foot pedal, but everything else in WinScribe is working great on 7.  Does anyone have a driver that I can get a link to?  Or, is there a new foot  pedal I should look into for this purpose.   I cannot for the life of me find a website with a legitimate driver download and with it bein ...

Windows 7 And Using Windows XP Mode
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone ever wanted to work for a company that only used Windows XP and you had Windows 7 but could virtually move to XP mode?  Could you download their software on the XP mode side and get it to work?  I had a job interview where their software only worked on XP.  I thought I could do that, but I had to also have Word 2003.  I only have 2010, but it has the compatability pack for 2003, BUT the client's software couldn't differentiate that.  If I maybe bough ...

The Broadcast Is Spreading From Station To
Apr 27, 2012

like an infection... ...

Work Station/computer Desk
Nov 30, 2011

I am needing to downsize from a large computer armoire to a smaller workstation. Has anyone found something they are happy with? I find that most of them have too narrow of a keyboard shelf for our larger keyboards plus the mouse. I don't need much - just room for the monitor to set on top and somewhere to put the PC. Also, so many that I look at do not have room underneath them for the foot pedal. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Laptop With Docking Station, Can You Use Footpedal?
Jan 07, 2012

I am shopping for a laptop to work on.  I just found that I can buy a docking station to hook into my bigger monitor and use wireless keyboard and mouse, but has anyone used one before with a footpedal?  I'm hoping that using a docking station doesnt somehow interfer with using a footpedal.  Let me know what your experience was or if you know anything about this please. ...

Patient In Labor, Station -3, Cervix CA And CC, Is This Correct? Sm
Apr 06, 2010

I just never heard those terms before, cervix CA and CO, station -3, effaced......   Thanks ...